Flag Post

Courtesy of MrRubix, all of the videos are on his YouTube account:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=KongRubix&view=videos

Flag Post

Bumping for more people to see.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

also bump. This got me 4.5 stars or better on some levels. Getting the last half star would be an exercise in pixel perfect timing.

Flag Post

It’s pretty odd some levels, you really have to perfectly end to get to 5 stars and there’s 0 seconds of additional time for the highscore, while some levels, you can easily go 10 seconds faster than required. Sometimes even more.

I’m thinking this has to do with the developer not realizing that some other options were available.

Flag Post

Glad it helped guys.

Flag Post

This game is not fun at all, I like the guide because you dont really have to do much to get the badges!

Flag Post

I started making videos for walkthroughs but they never got too far. I might make a team of people who will make the walkthroughs.

Flag Post

I beat level 7 by 50.2 seconds

Flag Post

I beat level 7 by 50.2 seconds

You can get the most amount of time out of level 7. I believe the highest, non-hacked score is somewhere around 65.

Flag Post

re4beast…Tass is a one man team. He will have you beat no matter what you guys do :P

Flag Post

how do you make videos?

Flag Post

My current time (non-hacked, of course) for level 7 is 73.8. I have a video of it (as well as all my record times)…..though I may not post it since it has some of my best tricks in it.

Level 23 has just as much potential for lead time as level 7, if not more. I’m sure I could squeeze at least 5 more seconds out of it.

BTW, all my times are non-hacked, except for the ones posted as “DontCheat.TY-EventH”……those were also not included in my total lead time score on kongregate (currently at 439, woot!). Well….obviously they weren’t included, since the times on those are multiple hundreds — and more than I can get on a blank board (my score for large on the original maze stopper is 223 seconds right now).

Hey LatexDucky, try Camstudio….that’s what I used for my videos.

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/eventhorizonpc