Cursed Treasure 2 on Armor Games

21 posts

Flag Post

^on Kong, please

Flag Post

Contact the developer and request it.

Flag Post

Probably it will be month of exclusivity, as usual.

Flag Post

Is it game?? because i don’t know much about armor games..Can you please tell me??

Flag Post

armorgames.com

Flag Post

@Gremlion Thanks a lot for giving this link..I’ll try & read about armor games soon…Thanks a lot……:)

Flag Post

I gave it a shot on Armorgames… honestly, Kong isn’t missing anything. The first game was better.

Flag Post

someone know if i make on armor games a online or local save, i can play with that on kong when they release it here?

Flag Post

seems more colorful than the usual graphics.

Flag Post

Though it’s much slower, must be from the high graphics (though cartoony – not complaining that much) it’s now employing. Love the concept of boss that steals all the gems at once. Wait for a month or two after the exclusivity wears off and we’ll see it here.

On another note, Hand of War 3 is out on AG as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by keks321:

someone know if i make on armor games a online or local save, i can play with that on kong when they release it here?

You would be able to transfer save, probably.

Hands of war? Again reskin with same story like previous 2?

Flag Post

No, this one is quite different:
You have several allies which can be either damage/dealers or tanks/healers (depending on your choise).
Now there are not only usual merchants but also faction merchants.
The variety of abilities also improved.
There also other good changes.

I think HoW 3 is rather interesting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Artgor:

No, this one is quite different:
You have several allies which can be either damage/dealers or tanks/healers (depending on your choise).
Now there are not only usual merchants but also faction merchants.
The variety of abilities also improved.
There also other good changes.

I think HoW 3 is rather interesting.

Yeah, it’s much different in terms of interaction, and that party system (which I haven’t got that far yet). Will check this out once I’m done with CT2

Flag Post

Absolutely loving the new Cursed Treasure game. Can’t wait to play it again here!

Flag Post

push* gogo Kong get the game here, nearly 1 month since release :))

Flag Post
Originally posted by keks321:

push* gogo Kong get the game here, nearly 1 month since release :))

Kongregate doesn’t put it here. The developer does, and if he has an exclusivity contract, it won’t happen until the time period expires at the bare minimum.

Flag Post

I’m really looking forward to seeing it up on kongrate. I loved the first one and the 2nd one is going to be great, but I only really play games on kong, so I guess i’ll keep waiting.

Flag Post

Currently CT2 is site locked on AG, I am absolutely loving the game, but the last three levels are too damn hard, with the amazon’s and berserkers and stuff. Looking foward for CT2 to reach Kong, though. :) If there would be the hardest thing in CT2, it would be the Iron Guard’s, Engineer’s, or some random Thunder Elemental trying to rush through all those inferno and hellfire towers, and still survive, only to be killed by a brand new temple. :P

Flag Post

Armorgames is better than Kongregate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoftHard:

Armorgames is better than Kongregate.

Then why are you on Kongregate?

Flag Post

Just played Cursed Treasure 2 on ArmorGames. It isn’t any good. It’s really slow, and you have to hold down space bar to make the game go faster, you can’t just tap it like in the earlier games. Really, having it on Kongregate isn’t a big deal.