Brotherhood of Steel or Enclave?

37 posts

Flag Post

The title says it all. Who do you like better, and who’d win in a fight?

I like the Brotherhood of Steel. I think they could beat the Enclave, too. As of right now, in the Fallout 3 universe, we don’t know who will win. THIS is the ultimate war vs. factions. Below include info. Under each picture is their symbol.

For those who don’t know, they look like this.

Enclave

Enclave usually have energy weapons, such as the Plasma Rifle, Laser Rifle, Gatling laser, and others.

Brotherhood of Steel

May include not-as-advanced weaponry or laser weaponry, such as the Assualt Rifle, Flamethrower, Laser Rifle, Chain Gun, Rocket Launcher, and more.

Flag Post

I still think F2 was, is, and will ever be best of Fallout series. Now that I see how they look in F3…damn, power armors look totally hideous.

Also, F2 gave an answer. If Chosen One (player) wouldn’t destroy Enclave’s HQ, they would win. Totally.

Flag Post

BoS, no doubt ’bout it. Enclave may be powerful but they just basically copied the BoS whole power armor design.

Flag Post

Agreed. The tesla armor the enclave has are pretty high-tec, too. But I still think that BoS are better at combat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlatypusMan:

Agreed. The tesla armor the enclave has are pretty high-tec, too. But I still think that BoS are better at combat.

Especially the Lyons.

Flag Post

Brotherhood

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sar1n:

I still think F2 was, is, and will ever be best of Fallout series. Now that I see how they look in F3…damn, power armors look totally hideous.

Also, F2 gave an answer. If Chosen One (player) wouldn’t destroy Enclave’s HQ, they would win. Totally.

Correct answer, with the one change that F1>F2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

I’ll believe you, but considering that this is the first Fallout game I played, I wouldn’t know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

Doctor who would kick both the BoS and the enclave using the tardis.(Easter egg for F1-F2 this topic is about those two games now Fudge to F3.)

Flag Post

That one is more of a matter of opinion, on what matters. Fallout 2 had better gameplay, but sacrificed a bit of immersion.

Meanwhile, Fallout Tactics, which has almost nothing to do with the rest of the Fallout games, had some of the best tactical gameplay I’ve ever seen.

Flag Post

Now, originally I wanted this about the Fallout 3 Enclave and BoS, so if we could swich to that..

Flag Post

I like the second guy better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kasheek:

In that case, that would be Brotherhood of Steel. List of weapons will be included.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlatypusMan:
Originally posted by Kasheek:

In that case, that would be Brotherhood of Steel. List of weapons will be included.

Remember:

Enclave: Plasma Weaponry
BoS: Laser Weaponry

Flag Post

I did it, if there are any corrections, do tell.

Flag Post

I’d choose neither, I kill them all on sight. =P

Flag Post

I would love to be able to align myself with the enclave, they just have this thing about them. Oh, and the president, is really inspiring, not to spoil anything :P.

Oh, and plasma weapons kick the arse of laser weapons any day of the week.

Flag Post

Enclave would beat brother hood of steels ass any day of the week and any time of the day the seem to pack in numbers and could’ve in fallout 3 won th fight they have helicopters and Definetly out# the bother hood so yea

;;;Brother hood;;;

Flag Post

enclave i would have beat the game but i got the red ring

Flag Post

I think that both have the same chances of victory 50%/50%.

Flag Post

Added a better example for the Enclave.

Flag Post

Steel. They got the kick ass Liberty Prime (they totaly ripped off transformers but i dont care bout transformers at all)

Flag Post

Okay, alex, most of your posts are bumps, you know that?

Flag Post

on second thought the enclave have more wepons to thier disposal such as plasma and heavy incinerators, the hellfire armor is probably the best enclave armor to me. to encounter hellfire troops get the broken steel add-on

Flag Post

I have only ever played f3… I live in a sad world.