please repair FOLD

7 posts

Flag Post

hello,
uh, i wanted to get (my final) FOLD badge, but fold is completely
wrecked! sometimes it won’t load, sometimes the level won’t be
shown (although it’s “there”, cause you can die if you walk around).
so please fix it.

Flag Post

Hi, Fold dev here. I haven’t made any updates to the Fold code base, so at this point I have to assume the breakage is a result of the Kong site update. At a guess, I’d say the enclosing swf has changed which is affecting how some code in the embeded game works.
On the off chance that it’s just a file issue (seems unlikely), I’ll re-upload the files when I get a chance.

Flag Post

Fold isn’t even loading now, much less the levels. 0_o

So sad.

Flag Post

Agreed, it was bad the other day (it would load, you got the menu, and it would just sit there after displaying the first level), not it’s even worse….it won’t get past the “loading” screen.

I’ve been trying for a few days now to get this badge, but no luck. Ah well, hope it gets sorted out soon.

Flag Post

I emailed support today, and got this email back:

We’ll get it working this week probably. There was a bug that broke several games including Fold, but our team hasn’t had the opportunity to fix it yet.

However, we’re aware of the bug, and this is something we’ve encountered in the past, so hopefully we’ll get it sorted out soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please let me know if you run into any other problems with the site.
Cheers :)

Mike Gribbin, Administrator, Kongregate.com

So hopefully they’ll have Fold fixed soon. :)

Flag Post

Awesome, glad to hear that. Thanks for the update Ahniwa. :)

Flag Post

Until it’s fixed, you can still play fold on my own site .