Hero's Arms - Full Game Guide page 7

199 posts

Flag Post

The door to Gordzak’s castle is closed. any idea how to enter the castle ?

Flag Post

You need two items to disguise yourself with (They’ll be in your inventory on the right side of the pause screen).

You can get them from the other castles/dungeons.

Flag Post

Anyone know where the last staff is? (#8 on the keyboard)

I’ve got all of my stats to 21 and all of the other items… this one thing is stopping me from getting the big badge on kongregate.

Flag Post

Ive got level 21 and all the items and full bestiary, why am i not getting a badge? do i need 800 magic as well? i have 800 health but 600 magic

Flag Post

EDIT: sorry it’s chicken. Don’t know why I thought it was turkey…

Flag Post

if any1 is having trouble with gordzak use the ultra ice sceptre special attack right next to his face as many time as possible even if your hit so take lots of bandaids

Flag Post

Either there’s 2 rivers or the river you use your ice staff on is in between 8 and 9 not 9 and 10.

Flag Post

what does nr mean????

Flag Post

Where do you find the evil red eye?

Flag Post

Colossuem is not as hard as its made out to be i was relatively inexperienced and i won with band aids left. as long as u dont be stupid and charge all the enemies than you’ll be fine

Flag Post

Hmmm…. I am complete! yea rah! BUT, I did not have to create a 2nd character to get the lightening skill. When I went thru the Colossuem the third time & got the 500 coins, I got the lightening then. I had already maxed out on attack, so maybe that is why? IDK, but it sure made it a hell of a lot easier to finish the game! LOL (Don’t ask me where anything is, tho. I couldn’t tell ya. My short term memory is non-existent).

Flag Post

back and updating.. yay for cool badges ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rast:

Thank you, Mr. Ferret.

I’m currently lost in the first castle of world 1, but on the plus side I found a new place to farm gold. I think I will stay here till I have 10k for armor and shield.

I think that’s World 2, ‘Cause that castle in World 1 is blue, not green, and doesn’t have all of those vase in that room.

Flag Post

lol I’m in the 21 wave int the Colosseum and the boss when straight out of the room.

Flag Post

there is anyway to get fire sword and the second shield in world 2? I missed it in world 1… I need it for the hard badge :(

Flag Post

Where do you find evil eyes?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nigh7mar3:

there is anyway to get fire sword and the second shield in world 2? I missed it in world 1… I need it for the hard badge :(

don’t worry, all the stores stay the same, except for the witches stores (with the life and mp up), they just restock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilpwner:

Where do you find evil eyes?

In the colosseum.

Flag Post

how do u get the police hat thingy

Flag Post

Bump’d. The world MUST know how to win Heroes Arms! But my computer keeps exiting it randomly for no reason…

Flag Post

Hey Karusu, great guide. I noticed there were a couple bosses from the Colosseum that were missing from your bestiary guide. Me and a friend have some updated numbers on those for you:

The Rat Boss: 3000 hp
The Moth Boss: 3000 hp
The Zombie Boss: 6000 hp
The Pigknight Boss: 1500 hp
The Eye Boss: 2000 hp (Will double check, we lost the exact number)

We killed Brutus at 36391 damage, so a little less. I’m not sure if it’s 36300, or (I wouldn’t be surprised) 36363 hp.

We’ll update later with the XP counts, though most of the bosses were around 500xp

Flag Post

how do u get the police hat for the disguise

Flag Post

It’s an awesome game.
I still need to get into the lair.

Flag Post

just got the 21 attack….so sick. defeated gorzak or whatever is i=name is in 3secs. spammed normal attack using both Z and N. anyway. great game 10/10

Flag Post

This guide is really useful, thanks.