What to add on Fancy Pants Adventure 3

34 posts

Flag Post

I guess…..tell me what YOU people want on Fancy Pants Adventure 3!

Flag Post

not a new game to start

Flag Post

2 Are good, For some reason the third of something is always terrible.

Flag Post

I think, maybe it should be longer when it is made. IF its made.

Flag Post

It should be longer and atleast have like 3 bosses. Who knows, maybe the pants have some sort of power to attack the monster?

Flag Post

LOL ya

Flag Post

ya it should have 3 bosses.i like fancy pants world 1.because i like the penguin boss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ruudiluca:

2 Are good, For some reason the third of something is always terrible.

It’s Fancy Pants. If he can’t put an end to the plague of bad third game sequels, no one can.
Well, maybe Johny Rocketfingers too.

Flag Post

Mel Gibson should be the main character.

Flag Post

There should be several different three-level areas, each with a different end boss.

Area 1: Grassy hills and giant trees. End boss is a tree that can move. To kill it find a chainsaw.

Area 2: Underground caverns and abandoned mines. End boss is a mole with a drilling machine. To kill it lure it next to some explosive barrels so he his them with his drill.

Area 3: A futuristic city. End boss is a computer AI that appears as a hologram and uses security systems to attack. To kill it ignore the hologram and find the server room.

Flag Post

you guys he is making a thrid with dun dun dun dun facy pants mans sister heres the link made my drnerocf himself http://www.bornegames.com/2009/04/the-last-post-77/#more-822

Flag Post

Fancy pant´s sister?
Humm……………….
Maybe it be secnd playeble character, or maybe she´s get kidnaped by some boss!

Flag Post

A really good storyline!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hodeni:

you guys he is making a thrid with dun dun dun dun facy pants mans sister heres the link made my drnerocf himself http://www.bornegames.com/2009/04/the-last-post…

cool. I hope she rides the cat.
That site owns.

Flag Post

i love number one and two but i finished them both so number 3 would be fantastic.

Flag Post

Third will be good. Okay, it’s probably a bad example, but Spb Mobile Shell 3.0 is MUCH better than 1.0 or 2.0!

Flag Post

Third games arent always bad such as: SSBB, Doom 3, Super mario brothers 3 and any other good game that is the thrid of something.

Flag Post

You can actually play with the Fancy Pants’ Sister now. (The top on Borne Games’ site) The animations and moves aren’t all finished yet, though.

Flag Post

hi

Originally posted by Flora43:

Third will be good. Okay, it’s probably a bad example, but Spb Mobile Shell 3.0 is MUCH better than 1.0 or 2.0!

Flag Post

they should have a sister as a side kick and 2 people could play and the pants should have a special affect to be stronger or something

Flag Post

1: Penguin. 2: Rabbit. 3: Robot. 4: Dark Fancy pants. 5: Everyone.

Flag Post

maybe you can put in cool weapons like a pencil,paper balls or make others create custom items

Flag Post

They should move around the map using a series of powerful farts

Flag Post

i think that there should be a super jump or something

Flag Post

also, i think that the bunny should come back for revenge!