Pandemic 2- MADAGASCAR!!!!!

9 posts

Flag Post

Does anybody else hate madagascar on pandemic 2
my virus had literally 0 visibility and they still closed the island down on 6 attempts

Flag Post

i lol’d , yes i hate it. but sometimes you start there =P keep trying

Flag Post

Don’t infect too much of your starting location too fast. Max the drug resistance.

Flag Post

Don’t max the drug resistance until they start creating a vaccine, and even after that you might want to just get 3, because they probably won’t finish. Also, after you infect every country, DO NOT get kidney failure. The lethality/points spent ratio is very bad for that one.

To infect every country in the first place, the only thing I can advise is luck. That and wait several seconds after Madagascar closes its ports, because a boat might go in right afterwards. (I have the impossible badge, by the way)

Flag Post

If a real pandemic on this sort of scale ever does hit earth, I’ve got my holiday home ready _

Flag Post

Don’t even bother reading the other posts. This game has no strategy, its all luck.

Flag Post

Ugh- Bad memories

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

Don’t even bother reading the other posts. This game has no strategy, its all luck.

Yeah, I still haven’t got the hard badge, and the imposs was the first one I ever got.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator