feudalism 3

968 posts

Flag Post

what suggestoins you like in that game i would like more men and weapons

Flag Post

Can you edit the thread to put “suggestions” in the title?

Flag Post

there

Flag Post

The title.

Flag Post

good piont

Flag Post

i like the game but i think it needs more people, weapons, and a new upgrade list for each of the weapons

Flag Post

That’s the fourth time I agree with Carados.

Personally, I would like to see more than 22 units on the battlefield at once, and a bigger battlefield. And flying units.

Flag Post

Siege action for the capitals.

Flag Post

Suggestions is still not in the title? Terrific banter btw.

I think feudalism 2 was a good improvement, what I would like to see is a more end-based game. By that I mean still have your 4/5 races to defeat, but then have maybe a new harder culture invade and set up in part of the map which you then have to destroy to win. Also, the ability to drop more than one item at a time in the shop, I get a sore finger from constantly clicking just to get rid of all the rusty katanas and bandanas I collect from skirmishes.

Flag Post

Suggestions for Feudalism 3: A game that has some sort of difficulty curve. I hated the first two because after the first 10 or so towns conquered if simply became a grind. It wasn’t difficult in the least.

Flag Post

Suggestions for feudalisam 3:more better weapons,more peoples(better army),better skills for fight,!!!!!!!

Flag Post

more thing and similar graphics ;D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Doriandoriac:

Suggestions is still not in the title? Terrific banter btw.

I think feudalism 2 was a good improvement, what I would like to see is a more end-based game. By that I mean still have your 4/5 races to defeat, but then have maybe a new harder culture invade and set up in part of the map which you then have to destroy to win. Also, the ability to drop more than one item at a time in the shop, I get a sore finger from constantly clicking just to get rid of all the rusty katanas and bandanas I collect from skirmishes.

You taked that idea from travian right?

Flag Post

I agree with kbgxkhbxc, there needs to be a mass buy and sell option for soldiers. Also it’s pretty plain, after you conquer your starting country, you have enough money to buy as many soldiers as you want, so it’s merely a matter of yourself staying alive long enough for your men to overwhelm the other side, so maybe put some more variables in. I liked the way you could send the reinforcement archers’ arrows in a cloud, so maybe add some more stuff like that. Love the games, great idea you have. :D

Flag Post

Flaming arrow cloud does more damage?

Flag Post

totally wicked game i say it need more villages to take over and make a guy thats 10000000000000000000000000000000 coins like a dragonand a bow with arrows that cenpletley freeze your enemy for 5 minuteswho ever agrees mess
age me on []

sorry last message went wrong 10000000 coins and a bow that has arrows that freezes your enemy fully freezes your target that you hit for 5 minutes and archers that has arrows with electric on em i know its the middle age but come on it is pretty cool if any one agrees with me add me on my space at[] love you just kidden

Flag Post

i lik the game but it sort of gets boring at the end because u hav loads of money and can just buy a huge
army and conquer everywhere easily

Flag Post

I agree with Doriandoriac, but there needs to be more features to create a character. First body type, second hair style. No errors. also we can add apprentices in the game. Also…..Better soilders such Crusaders or some shit like that.

Flag Post

on feudalism 3 u need more wepons villages and more guys to buy

zaros pwns

HARDSTYLE!!!!!!

Flag Post

More difficulty !!!!!!

Flag Post

I think they should have black people not that i am black or anything

Flag Post

I think it will have more people/empires that would be nice!

Flag Post

when u move from cities u it would be nice to see yur army and maybe split it into sections to have more of a strategy and you could see other armies from other places. I think the ability to build up cities would be good and that once you take a city the nation you took it from could try to retake it.

Flag Post

i think there should be more factions and areas that u can chose from and u should be able to tax the places u own for a another source of revenue.
AND FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE TAKE THE DAM COMMERCIALS OFF THE INTERNET WE ALREADY HAVE TO WATCH THEM ON TV like any one wants to watch 30-50 year old people to dress up on the inter net

Flag Post

i whant there to be a little bit future like fudalism future lol hope it hapens. and play online