feudalism 3 page 35

967 posts

Flag Post

i think the graphics should get a boost along with atleast an extra 20-40 neqw weapons and units

NOT TOO MANY GUNS PLEASE!
and i cant express that enough because i think that we can all agree that medevil is the perfect time frame to set for a feudalism game. If guns do get added make them like the first guns made like a musket and cannons.

But, pushing the extreme you should be able to create a hero of sorts as in E.G. you have your charecter and then you can train a apprentice to help battle but when you use the apprentice you only get a limited set of units, like you start with a uh i dunno 1,000 limit and for every apprentice you get it takes away 250 limit so that its you and 4 apps. so that it means you are out numbered but, you over power them by having higher skills in your army.

im going to finish there or ill be typing all night.

Flag Post

They should have black people soldiers in feudalism, better upgrades, more difficulties, better and high level cities and towns. Someone should be able to have a general or ability(someone that is not you but assists you and has better abilities than normal soldiers and can be upgraded and edited). Feudalism needs lots of upgrades. The game has lots of fans but upgrading it will make it a hit.

Flag Post

Ok u need to make it where u have more of a option of what to do in the cities.Also u need to make it where the enemy can fight back.And make it where there can be like hero’s u can hire, one last thing make the enemy be able to put out there own groups on the map.And more coulters.

Flag Post

Make the Jappanese stronger.

Flag Post

Why are my post’s getting removed?

Flag Post

Um princemarkokibe sorry to say but black people would only be like slaves u could hire from slave camps.Or somthing becouse thats what they where in the middle ages.It sucks i know.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

First of all, no guns. second. MAGIC.

Flag Post

I want to choose what time period to be in. There should be online. And for more factions/make japs better. A lot bigger map more troops siege’s on level 6 or more cities.

Flag Post

Make your own faction is cool too. that should be added.

Flag Post

either remove the players personal involvement( running around in combat and being a unit)
or make it so that the effect that the players char has, be increased.

Flag Post

epic war 6

Flag Post
Originally posted by ffcfoo:

Make the Jappanese stronger.

NO! They are OP on both games like how they can one hit you and have black samurai in the first game.

Flag Post

gun

Flag Post

more time of playing before we win the game!!!

Flag Post

ok this thing has been going on since 2009 will there EVER be a feudalism 3 or not and when

Flag Post

oh and make it more like the game mount and blade its an awesome game kinda like this

Flag Post

when is it coming out i mean really its 2012 it was supposded to com out in 2011

Flag Post

an you should get taxes from the towns you own

Flag Post

Well, it really takes way too long, but it will be finished someday. I had to make some significant changes after getting first feedback, wanted to bring some new features and keep old Feudalism gameplay. Screenshots:
Inside of a town
Skilltree

Flag Post

Mages Now! Can’t wait.

Flag Post

umm… i hope you definatly make a multiplayer option alot of people are asking for that and id like it to, also it would be realy cool if you could choose more that 1 single handed sword of the same sword lvl or more than 1 bow per bow lvl ect. it would also be realy cool if ther was more civilizations that you have to take over. oh and more than 22 men on the battle field would be epic. i think it would be kinda cool if you could train war hounds or lions or some animal that could fight for you and maybie animal equipment. what i want most of all would be to be able to equip your soldiers and also enchant your soldiers weapons and lvl up your soldiers. im just hoping you will make the game soon because feudalism is an awsome game and i cant wait to play feud 3.

Flag Post

I know sincerely for me i didn’t read any comments so sry if I say any other and sry for my bad english (even for you grammar nazis).Well i would like a lot of things to be changed in feudalism 3 maybe a little bit better graphics of the skills and kills,maybe some counts on the stats of the character with level unist hired lost killed headshots made times died things like that and you cand make like multiplayer battles with the heroes you have or start a multiplayer campaign or co-op or vs player.Other things iI what are: new and better weapons, like even you know rare weapons you cant find in shops and you can find like 1in 100 chance boss battles elite level quests for boss battles that drop rare weapons and armor improvement of the weapon forge like increase damage and forge available to make even on armor upgrade that army with like you can select a kind of soldiers you have and upgrade their armors and weapons to make em better(like even they level up).More villages, like even animal fights in wild not only enemy armies or rebels,thiefs.Tameable animals and becoming rideable like bear for example.More nations , and maybe you can even get some items like string of wisdom and other magic or enchanted or better quality things to make your own weapons and more enchants not only the ones from feudalism 2 and for even a more complicated game they or he/se cand make more body armor parts with weapons hanged on them like spikes and fight with them.And maybe even a like 2 or 3 hidden temples with shaolins and other cool things like rare weapons skills soldiers armors heroes you know what I mean and i hope you read it all!! And btw even if it doesnt have all of these or neither of them its still cool and still wanna play it

Flag Post

And btw i just saw the photos and the comment of the creator…….it’s still cool and some things are as I sayd i think but stil awesome

Flag Post

i think you should pick were you person starts out and pick what wepons your person are best with and bigger area, more people, and a hero in ever town that wen placed on your team will increase just one kind of person or anybody with a certain wepon