Onslaught 2 Combos

13 posts

Flag Post

List all the Onslaught2 combos you know here!
Here`s just one:Lazer[green]+Rocket{red}=Laser rocket!
It kills anything from a distance,just dont let it touch them,or it`ll disappear:)

Note:Damage MUST be max or it wont work.
And it does`nt happen instantly!

Flag Post

Im not sure if you know this but there is an ENTIRE list of all the combos on http://onslaught.playr.co.uk/about.html

Have fun :P

Flag Post

Thanks!

Flag Post

yeah that link has alot of information thanks razor992!

Flag Post

ok that list is good for the 4 basic towers… what about the stronger towers? I cant get them to combo with anything… even each other.

Flag Post

I don’t think there is a combo with the stronger towers unfortunately. Maybe in the future?

Flag Post

tazar(yellow)+ rocket(red)= tazar rocket
machine gun(blue) +machine gun(blue)= landmine

Flag Post

lol 2 blue n 1 red means nuke1!
wat the best combo though except from black hole

Flag Post

If you like that one, try red+red+blue+blue+green,with blue shooting first(dont upgrade reds’ range. It is a mine that explodes releasing ~14 more powerful laser missiles.

Flag Post

use with nukes

Flag Post

I got to wave 581 where it lagged so much i gave up.
8688018640 was my score at the end. i used mostly blue+blue+red and used combolony to bind them together. i also used the tazer combo; yellow+red+blue and binded it with a combolony. ofc i put up loads of tazers and boosting towers in the beginning. i also made a fusion to charge the tazers so that they go nuts. i made one blue+blue+greed+red+red just to get some extra dmg though it was useless at the end, didn’t do any damage at all.

Hope it helped :)

Flag Post

turret(blue)+Cannon(red)=Rainbow Bomb!

Stonger than you think…

Flag Post

cant you use combos with towers as sniper and railgung and stuff?