Upgrade Complete Walkthrough (the next Achievement Unlocked)

41 posts

Flag Post

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ilo5bFg1vNc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" height="344" width="425"></embed>

Game: http://armorgames.com/play/3955/upgrade-complete

-Tass

Flag Post

I don’t mean to flame, but did Upgrade Complete really need a guide? It’s a pretty straightforward game…

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlatinumIce:

I don’t mean to flame, but did Upgrade Complete really need a guide? It’s a pretty straightforward game…

Flag Post

yes. yes it does. and even if it doesn’t, i’m allowed to make a video of it and post it here. so no need to complain about it… better to just say nothing if you don’t need any assistance or want to comment positively about the thread topic. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tasselfoot:

yes. yes it does. and even if it doesn’t, i’m allowed to make a video of it and post it here. so no need to complain about it… better to just say nothing if you don’t need any assistance or want to comment positively about the thread topic. :)

I find this post ironic coming from the person who said someone should get banned for posting there own walkthroughs.

Flag Post

2000+ views in a day… can’t be too useless of a video.

Flag Post

My faith in human gamers’ skill just dropped to 0%.

Flag Post

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

Do people need a walkthrough on how to click the button or something? ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

Originally posted by googoolyeye:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

@Darkruler2005: Same. Unless computers that are programmed to learn how to play games via watching youtube video walkthroughs have been mass – created… O_o
@googoolyeye: Apparently so. See the post above yours.

Flag Post

That’s the internet… there is a strange inverse effect towards common sense and length of use.

Flag Post

We Need Walkthrough to do everything in life.
Like How to ride a bike

Flag Post

The ingenuity of the human mind is astonishing when it comes to it. Why spend a calorie of energy actually thinking when one could Google or Youtube the answer? Alas, such is the world we live in. My heart goes to those who need a walkthrough on a game like this. They probably are the ones who require walkthroughs to shower or open a door.

Flag Post

while I was playing that game all my weapons dissapeared so now I have no way to beat it :(

Flag Post

]
how do u do dat achievement im not a retard i completed it all apart from dat n ive jus bin stuck

Flag Post

i dont no how to get da pic up jus click the url n it will cum up

Flag Post

To get that one, you need to sell all your equipment when it’s all fully upgraded, then win level 20 with just one level one blaster

Flag Post

cheers mate

Flag Post

This game is epicly AWESOME

geekclubleader the picture way too big to post

Flag Post

Bump for being on Kongregate.

Does anybody know how the high score stat works? I’m pretty sure it’s something like 30*time when completed+other factors, but I’m not sure what exactly the other factors are (levels beaten and [percent complete-100%] seem like possible guesses.)

I do know enough to feel that 30*time beaten seems to dominate everything else in high score.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

Originally posted by googoolyeye:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

@Darkruler2005: Same. Unless computers that are programmed to learn how to play games via watching youtube video walkthroughs have been mass – created… O_o

@googoolyeye: Apparently so. See the post above yours.

They already kick our ass at in FPS’s…

Flag Post

Posting just so I have proof that my score is possible. (I actually messed up with this one and had to fight one wave twice; I probably can shave off another 20 seconds or so by avoiding that.)

Photobucket

Flag Post

Thok, why are you talking about cheating in the chat?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lawlpielawl:

Thok, why are you talking about cheating in the chat?

You’re joking right? I wasn’t actually participating in that conversation, except to ask about Ellis’s screen shot comment. The actual conversation appears to be about somebody else (apparently James2997) cheating in what appears to be Super Crazy Guitar Maniac 2 or 3 (I assume that’s the relevant game from the Super Mario Rock comment.) So yeah.

Flag Post

hmmm… (lol)

Flag Post

i hope they make a upgrade complete in a desktop defence style :)