Epic War 3 Cards

88 posts

Flag Post

Anyone have a list of what to do to get each Epic War 3 Card? I am missing the last card in each faction and the last “magic” card.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Flag Post

complete the game with all heroes and complete all trails to get all the cards

Flag Post

To get those you need to complete Cave of Trials 1-4. Not sure what CoT 5 gives as I haven’t personally done it yet but 1-4 give you the last unit in each row.

Flag Post

CoT 5 gives you berserk spell card (100% crit)

Flag Post

Just unlocked the last unit I wanted in my CoT5 team and absolutely owned it :)

Only card I’m still missing is the crystals that deal damage (not the heal crystal) but I guess the last hero has that one, close to finishing at last!

Flag Post

hey about the cards, i have 2 questions.
1- does the super goblin in CoT5 happen to be a card?
And 2, when i plaeyd as the dude in the east ide, when i fought my last battle (against the top- right corner place) the enemy had like a really big dragon, happened twice, but only when i fought that area as last, is it a winnable card?

Flag Post

The goblin is not, the big dragon is a card that’s awarded for the Cave of Trails 3 (I think)

Flag Post

This is the Thunder Titan a card winnable from CoT3

Flag Post

What does the berserker card do? With the work it takes to get it I would think it would have to be really good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mixt:

What does the berserker card do? With the work it takes to get it I would think it would have to be really good.

Critical strike chance 100% for all allied units.

Means where units do 100~200 that unit will always do the 200 (I think)

Flag Post

can someone make a list of all the cards? I know really stupid.

Flag Post

list of cards and effectrs for magics

Flag Post

To acquire the last cards of each faction, you will need to complete the five “Caves of Trial” levels.

Flag Post

OK here are some cards…
Goblin-Mana cost 50
Bomber-Mana cost 50
Taurus Warrior-Mana cost 120
Fire Succubus-Mana cost 290
Dragon Rider-Mana cost 350
Zombie-Mana cost 75
Mermaid-Mana cost 250
Phantom Armor-Mana cost 200
Frost Giant-Mana cost 320
Dwarf Engineer-Mana cost 75
Centaur Archer-Mana cost 150
Magic Cannon-Mana cost 350

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:
Originally posted by mixt:

Critical strike chance 100% for all allied units.

Means where units do 100~200 that unit will always do the 200 (I think)

If it’s anything like other games, every hit will cause max damage multiplied by 3(so for above, each attack would deal 600 damage). Not sure if rudy used a different formula for crit attacks or not, though.

Flag Post

Dark Palidan is hard to unlock

Flag Post

Anyone know which character has the most mana at level 30 (the maximum level)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hahaurdad:

Anyone know which character has the most mana at level 30 (the maximum level)?

I’d like to know this, as well.

Flag Post

It’s supposed to be either the green or light blue.

Flag Post

its green wit 3500 and light blue has like 3000-3250. Does any1 have a list of what people give what cards? greatly appreciated

Flag Post

hey guys and gals, i actually got cards for losing. I never lost before and I purposely lost a castle and lost get getting a castle. Both times got me new cards. I don’t know if it was coincidence or not but try it!

Flag Post

you do not need to beat the game with all heroes. Just keep leveling up. I got my last card (thunder spark) on my 4th playthrough. For the last card in each row, finish cave of trials. Cave of trial 5 gets u berserk spell. Invincible spell is gotten by i think leveling up 120 times or something (more than 1 playthrough). As for normal unit cards: mermaid, healer, minotaur, yeti etc. just keep playing.
@chemokid: if u lose u still get exp, which gets u new cards

HOPE THiS HELPS!

Flag Post

o yeah
@ brick, doesnt matter what character u r, u can still get cards. What cards r unlocked is based on luck i thin. (besides cave of trials).

Flag Post

lol it does matter what character you are… think about every time you played through, didnt you generally gain cards from one or two of the three sets? its based on what two unit cards you start with, therefore which character you start with, so if your missing a green card, pick a person who has green, if youre missing a green and a red, pick a person who has a green and a red! as for the spell cards, in order to figure out where to get which ones, i would assume you should think about what kind of spell it is, aka, red is attack, blue is defence, green is balanced, and try using a person who has that kind of unit setup to begin with ;D

Flag Post

does anybody know witch hero unlocks the mermaid