Star Wars VS Halo with would win? page 44

1567 posts

Flag Post

Halo don’t forget arbeter energy sword vs light saver and the forerunners,the flood,the prejeters, and the covenant vs star wars master chief RULEZZZ oh and odst teams up with noble team vs star wars……………………………………..halo wins…………………………

Flag Post

Congratulations. You’ve made it to page 44, and obviously not looked at pages 1-43. Every single thing in your post has been covered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:
Originally posted by poopsiedoodle:
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

/thread

I believe that /thread.

According to dme, only heretics should believe that. Continue the incoherent fanboy ranting!

Fine. OMGZ HALO WINZ GAIUYZ, BECAUSE ALIENS AND ROCKET LAUNCHERS!!!!!!!1111ONEONEONEELEVEN

Flag Post
Originally posted by halo4fan:

Halo don’t forget arbeter energy sword vs light saver and the forerunners,the flood,the prejeters, and the covenant vs star wars master chief RULEZZZ oh and odst teams up with noble team vs star wars……………………………………..halo wins…………………………

Flag Post

here is my reason halo wins .1. star wars uses lasers which can so obviously be seen when coming as proven by the Jedi but halo uses bullets and plasma plasma is slow yes but bullets are so much faster than star wars depicts lasers and Jedi would most likely not be able to block so bye bye Jedi. in halo the covies and unsc excel in ground combat and are sneaker and use the cruisers from up above occasionally but the covies use it all the time with there plasma rays that they use to turn planets to glass. star wars pretty much depends on numbers and charge right in like on geonoses before there even half way there the covies would of killed them all with there cleanser and they use the cleanser against ships to. the unscs mac cannon would go inside the star wars ships nut the lasers explode on the outside not even explode. so really the only possible advantage that i see on the sw side is the death star and shear numbers. but if this forum is about the whole halo universe than star wars wouldn’t stand a chance. forerunners halo rings id say sw wouldn’t even last a year. 1 more thing the cis dont care about civies but the republic does and therefor there not willing to do any operations that would kill a lot of civies taking away many opportunities for hurting covie,unsc operations but the covies and unsc would as prof in halo legends and the game its self so unsc and covies would use wmds n there strongest stuff. halo universe wins ;=)

Flag Post

wow i posted so long it appears i have no life. but i do have a life

Flag Post

1 more thing. with every person whose obviously not a droid is a another soldier hor halo because thaycan just put a flood spawn on him and than do that to the next person. halo rulez

Flag Post

halo easy

Flag Post

Girlbowers said “bullets are so much faster than star wars depicts lasers”. BULL SH**!!!!!! Lasers are made of light, so they travel at the speed of light.

Flag Post

as I said depicts. statwars makes there lasers slow enough.for a Jedi to move his body and/or block the shot. and there saying I can see the shot fly in the direction tjay shot. until it hits. what’s to stop them from moving. in halo bullet hits instantly. I think I.prove my point. also dude learn what the word depicts means

Flag Post

Not looking at pages 1-43. Just saying what I believe would occur.

Master Chief vs. any single Jedi is a toss up. Jedi’s have unbelievable skills, one of which that must absolutely be taken into account in any battle: foresight. Despite that and everything else they have going for themselves, they – and yes, the clones proved it – can be taken out by common foot soldiers. Few will refute the fact that MC has the devil’s luck when it comes right down to it and no matter how great a Jedi may be, luck is still an important factor and has proven time and time again, that all one really needs is a great deal of it to win a fight. Hence MC vs. Jedi = toss up. However, the question actually was ‘Star Wars VS Halo’, which can be assumed as not being a one on one fight. In the end, Star Wars takes the cake… that is assuming they don’t tire out before the fight is finished. And not adding every single character from each verse…

P.S. Btw, Jedi can’t block ore based ammunition with lightsabers.. it would hit the light/laser based blades and go right through as liquid, burning metal. Least I’d think it would at the speed the rounds would be flying. Doesn’t mean they can’t dodge it though; foresight. ;)

Flag Post

I think it’s time for Catface to copy and paste his wall of text again :P.

Flag Post

Star Wars Killer 2.0

Shields: In Star Wars, larger ships are protected with a Ray Shield and a Particle Shield. These shields acted independently of each other, the Ray blocking energy-based weaponry, and the Particle blocking ballistic weaponry. The shields are able to sustain broad damage for massive amounts of time; and can generally only pierced by focused damage on a single location. Because of the double layered shield; it would require both Covenant and UNSC forces to be present; since no ship in the Halo universe is armed with both projectile and energy weaponry. The ships in Halo weren’t even all shielded. The UNSC did not use ship-sized shields; and those that the Covenant used were weak. They could be depleted in a few shots from a MAC, or with a single nuclear missile. In addition, they were forced to lower sections of their shield while firing their plasma weaponry. The shield systems in Halo are simply less powerful.

Also; the use of infantry shielding. In Star Wars, it isn’t particularly common, though Droideka were all equipped with a shield; making them very dangerous. In addition, shields were available against all sorts of damage sources; one of which was sonic. In Halo, all Spartans/Elites were equipped with shields; but they could be depleted with only a few rounds. The massive power difference between weapons would likely result in single hits being enough to deplete them with a blaster rifle. And, considering the firepower of the DC’s, this means even a Spartan or Elite would be decimated in barely two shots.

Weapons: We have been over this. Seriously. The ballistic weaponry used by the UNSC would be almost incapable of piercing the Star Wars ship’s shields; let alone the armor. The Covenant Ships, while more powerful, would still find it difficult to break through the more powerful shielding systems. Still, it would require fire from both ballistics and energy weapons, focused on a single point to disable the shields. The Halo forces simply don’t have the firepower capable to destroy a Star Wars fleet. Star Wars weaponry, on the other hand, is much more powerful. In addition, Star Wars ships are more heavily armed, for example, the armaments on an Imperial II-Star Destroyer were: 10 Tractor Beam Projectors, 20 Heavy Ion Cannons, 30 or more Turbolaser Batteries, 5 Heavy Turbolaser Batteries, and 8 Ion Cannons. The weaponry on a UNSC Marathon-Class is 2 MACs, 5 Fusion Rockets, as many as 300 60-Rocket Archer Missile Pods, and several 50mm Point Defense guns, that could only be used for engaging fighters. This shows that the most powerful ships used by the UNSC are easily outmatched. The Covenant’s strongest ship, their Supercarrier, had a minimum of 7 Energy Projectors, along with an unknown amount of Plasma Turrets, and Pulse Laser Turrets for point defense. It is again beaten in heavy weaponry; though it may possess more light weapons; regardless, the comparative weakness of it’s weapons will result in the light weapons being almost entirely ineffective.

Land: We shall start with the Jedi and Sith: Because of their force manipulation; they will be easily able to dodge or reverse bullets, as well as the much-slower energy weaponry used by the Covenant. More advanced weaponry could still be blocked as easily as blaster fire. In addition, their lightsabers could easily disable plasma swords, thanks to their stronger magnetic field. Personal shielding would also prove to be useless against a lightsaber. For the most part, there is no defense against force blasts, other than having your own psionic abilities; which none of the Halo forces have. As such, a Jedi or Sith would easily be able to massacre the enemy forces.

In addition to the Jedi are the land troops. Consisting of Mandalorian clones, highly-trained Stormtroopers, and AI Battle Droids, they could easily outmatch anything Halo could provide. Both Mandalorians and Droids have superior speed, strength, endurance, and reaction times to humans, resulting in higher skill. They would also be highly resistant to all but the most powerful ballistic rounds. While Spartans would still be faster and stronger; they simply wouldn’t be able to defend against the massive firepower packed by the Star Wars forces, because of their weak defense.

Numbers: I saved this for last, because regardless of what Halo can come up with, this is the trump card. There were billions of Droids and Clones, with hundreds of millions being deployed in single battles. In addition, there were even more Stormtroopers. The Empire consisted of, and recruited from, millions of planets; resulting in a terribly massive number. Even using estimates, the number is enormous: If the Empire controlled only one million inhabited planets, and were only able to recruit one hundred thousand people off of each planet, that results in 100 billion Stormtroopers. In addition, a single Droid factory was capable of producing 1000 Droids per hour. Halo on the other hand consists of the UNSC, the Convenant, the Flood, and what’s left of the Forerunners. The UNSC consisted of the 210 inner colonies, some of which had been destroyed by the Covenant. Almost all of the Outer Colonies had already been glassed. The Covenant doesn’t have a listed amount of colonies, though it can be assumed to be slightly higher than the UNSC; since they were only able to field a slightly higher amount of units. The Flood are still easily defeated. Since they would be entering a new galaxy, they would be forced to ‘build’ a new Gravemind, which would leave them in their feral state for a long time. The Empire, unlike the Forerunner, would have no regrets destroying an infected planet to prevent the infection from spreading. In addition, the massive Droid army would be completely immune to infection, and therefore able to easily destroy any Flood infections; especially since the Flood are terribly weak against high-temperature weaponry.

Lastly, we have the Forerunner Keyship. The keyship is very powerful; it’s portal emitting an EM pulse, and possessing a powerful shield and laser array. The final keyship was most likely destroyed when installation 04b fired; but if it was not, there are still many reasons it would be ineffective. While being the most powerful ship remaining in the Halo universe; it is very close to being on-par with the Star Wars ships, though it still uses inferior weaponry. For this, I am going to say that the Yuuzhan Vong would be the most effective, as their ships are a combination of biological and technological systems. As they wouldn’t be completely disabled; they would be able to provide an adequate opposition. Their weapons consisted of pure plasma, and Worldships contained hundreds of them. In addition, their most powerful weapon, the Dread Weapon, was capable of ripping into enemy ships or stations, and ‘sucking out’ all of the lifeforms. In addition, their Dovin Basals were capable of generation micro-singularities, which would be lethal regardless of the Keyship’s defenses.

That was my original mega-post, which I thought was enough to end this discussion; but it apparently was not. So, I have decided to take some time to expand on the various topics covered above; including some more detailed explanations.

Shield: I really believe I have explained this as much as is necessary. I am, of course, assuming that before arguing you do know the basics of how energy shields work; and the primary difference between those in Star Wars and those in Halo. In Star Wars, there are separate shield: Those that protect against energy weaponry, and those that deflect against ballistics. These shields are assigned power as-needed based on what collides with the respective shields. This adaptive shielding, combined with the massive amounts of energy dedicated solely to the shields, result in a shield that can only be pierced by focused fire. Halo shields, on the other hand, are a single layer that defends against ballistics and energy weaponry. Halo’s shields also drain power from the ship’s primary power source; as opposed to an independent source. These factors, combined with the relatively low power output of the ships, results in a far more fragile shield.

Weapons: I suppose many of those who actually take the time to read this; and are discussing seriously, already know the basics of ballistic and energy weaponry. These can be divided into four categories: True Ballistics, Beam Weapons, Plasma Weapons, and Energized Bolts. True Ballistics are, however more advanced, low-velocity weapons that rely on kinetic energy and light explosives. They are the weakest weapons available. Beam weapons use an incredibly got beam of light that converts matter at the point of impact into plasma; giving it the ability to, at a massive power drain, bore through the targeted area. Plasma weapons use an electromagnetic field to hold plasma into a ‘ball’ of sorts, which causes massive damage on impact. The last, and generally most powerful, category of weapons are energized bolts. These weapons use a super-dense ‘bullet’ that is contained in a ball of plasma. This combines the kinetic power of a bullet, sped almost to the speed of light, with the energy damage of the plasma bolt. Star Wars features all of these weapons, though primarily plasma and charged bolt weapons. Halo, on the other hand, features only ballistics, weak plasma weaponry, and amazingly inefficient laser weaponry.

Land: Absolutely nothing here needs to be restated. Masterchief’s/Elite’s shields are incredibly weak. The armor employed by all Halo forces is incredibly weak. With an expanded understanding of the weapons, it is easy to establish that Halo is outgunned. A single shot from a bowcaster is more than capable of killing a Spartan. Two at most from a DC blaster. Factoring in that the DC is fully automatic, shoots plasma blasts that move at the speed of light, and has almost unlimited ammo; it cannot be argued that Halo has stronger units. Regarding the Flood: They aren’t a trump card, even remotely. The Flood are incredibly fragile, and would easily be mopped up by the massive legions of plasma-armed Clones/Droids/Troopers.

Numbers: For the love of god, I am not expanding on this. The odds are literally millions to one, against Halo; and the the Star Wars forces could create more units per day than exist in the Halo forces.

If you read nothing else in this post, please read this: If you are unwilling to make a valid point; and plan on simply shouting that your side is superior, please do not waste your time. If you do plan on making a valid post, please have read my entire post.

I’m just gonna keep quoting this till y’all stop bumping it.

I figure, I haven’t copy/pasted it for a few pages… And, since people have started bumping it again…

You rang?

Flag Post

Star Wars had (and defeated) the Yuuzhon Vong. The Halo universe wouldn’t stand a chance against them. They could barely keep the Flood in check. Thus, by that logic, Star Wars would win. :)

“Empress” Isard vs. Gravemind… Isard every time.

Flag Post

Halo.

Flag Post

Ugh, dominated by logic again. How. Ev. Er! It ain’t always the biggest who wins. Cosmic radiation on a super massive level, or a simple strain of the flu virus that happens simultaneously, or maybe just a moment of insanity by one person at the focal point can tip the scales. Anything can happen! Anything. Try to refute it.. just try.

Flag Post

Star Halo.

Flag Post

Halo Wars

Nono, I kid. I kid.

Flag Post

Halo Wars wasn’t a good game.

Flag Post

It was the best Halo game.

Flag Post

Look Girlbowers, Halo bullets travel slower than lasers period! Now, some Halo guns have faster firing rates, I’ll give you that, but you can’t deny that the faster the firing rate, the less accuracy.
Read Captain Catface’s mega (superior) post. Not convinced, read it again. Still not convinced, you are one of four things: Mental or stubborn or afraid to be made fun of or be proved wrong.

Am I right?

Flag Post

…Firing rate has nothing to do with bullet speed. >.<;;;;;

As far as the whole ‘molten metal bullet’ thingy goes… You’re dealing with a blade of plasma. You wouldn’t be talking about superheating to the point of melting… You’d be talking about superheating to the point of complete destruction… Either vaporization or conversion of the base materials into part of the plasma stream…

Also, an electromagnetic field strong enough to deflect another field (one strong enough to contain a ball of plasma or directed energy beam) would quite likely prevent any (incredibly slow on a relative scale) magnetic projectiles from quote far away. Even flying energy charges would send common bullets spiraling away during flight…

Flag Post

…what?

Flag Post

Star Wars’ blasters aren’t lasers, Acsagers.

Flag Post

…Firing rate has nothing to do with bullet speed. >.<;;;;;

As far as the whole ‘molten metal bullet’ thingy goes… You’re dealing with a blade of plasma. You wouldn’t be talking about superheating to the point of melting… You’d be talking about superheating to the point of complete destruction… Either vaporization or conversion of the base materials into part of the plasma stream

Also, an electromagnetic field strong enough to deflect another field (one strong enough to contain a ball of plasma or directed energy beam) would quite likely prevent any (incredibly slow on a relative scale) magnetic projectiles from quote far away. Even flying energy charges would send common bullets spiraling away during flight…

What about shotguns? O_o

…………………………………………………………………..

Fire rate vs. bullet velocity?