Star Wars VS Halo with would win? page 57

1594 posts

Flag Post

The right Jedi have a knack for being where they’re needed when they’re needed. If it were Halo vs SW straight out, the Jedi would do their thing, which would be to dismantle the Halo and/or Covenant forces from within, using guile and well-thought-out plans guided by something greater than either side… the Force. Squadrons of soldiers mean nothing when the Jedi isn’t in their crosshairs, and the story-driven luck of MC and Co would mean nothing when the Jedi are taking their system apart by manipulating key points like fingers manipulating the pressure points of a body… destroying this, converting that, taking over the other thing.

The Sith would be worse, in some ways. In the interest of letting the Jedi get as far into enemy territory as possible, the Sith stop interfering with their Force senses except to hide Sith selves. They’d plan to re-erect the interference at the worst possible time, while using subtle displays of strength and guise to woo factions of the Covenant into internal conflict for their own gains, while trying to take command of civil forces by seemingly legitimate means, all for the sake of establishing a complex network of control or involvement on all sides to ensure they’re always on the winning side. In the meantime, the apprentice does the same thing as the Jedi… going where the Force sends him for the most effective actions, but much deeper and more subtle to stay hidden. His master’s involvement with most major players will let him slip into many places as needed and further the Master’s plans with trickery, force or even assassination.

As illustrated by the Episode 4-6 crew, any force can brag about their worldkiller weapons, and I’m sure the Halo Array is pretty, but when a few key beings guided by the glue of the universe take out a few key elements of even the greatest weapon while also subverting or just coming to an understanding with the force’s leaders, victory over many can be ensured by the few.

Flag Post

halo.

Flag Post

It really depends on what factions your dealing with. If it were Covies vs. The Rebel Alliance, Covies would roll em over. If it were The Empire vs. The Covenenant in an all-out space battle… thats a tough one. Im a huge fan of both series, Ive played all the games for both franchises, and as far as space combat goes, Empire all the way. On the ground however, dem Scarabs would eat the AT-AT’s alive. That’s my opinion, please don’t kill me for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CommunistPickle:

It really depends on what factions your dealing with. If it were Covies vs. The Rebel Alliance, Covies would roll em over. If it were The Empire vs. The Covenenant in an all-out space battle… thats a tough one. Im a huge fan of both series, Ive played all the games for both franchises, and as far as space combat goes, Empire all the way. On the ground however, dem Scarabs would eat the AT-AT’s alive. That’s my opinion, please don’t kill me for it.

I’M GONNA KILL YA! lol, you make a pretty good point but, Empire all the way!

Flag Post

Kay so as far as halo 4 is concerned there is thousands of Spartans 4s wearing mark 6 gen 2 armour and not to mention the infinity. Plus red vs blue is awesome.

And here’s a little speculation a covenant super carrier is close to 29 km long A average spartan is 7-8 feet tall Plus every unsc ship is fitted with a magnetic accelerator cannon which can fires up to 3 300 000. Tonne rounds every 4 minutes So yeah halo would win.

Flag Post

Halo has some pretty awesome weapons and Master Chief but Star wars has frickin lightsabers and the force. if they ever met it would be a very unfair match and star wars would win.

Flag Post

star wars
pew pew
lol

Flag Post

easy, the flood would simply over run them with true mass

Flag Post

lightsabers?energy swords? same thing :p

Flag Post

Halo would completly destroy star wars because nothing can survive the flood and the UNSC did because they are badass. The flood would infect the death star and use it to destroy star wars. Besides Halo has the halo rings and just one can wipe out the whole galaxy.

Flag Post

Excellent line of reasoning, jonny0.

At least as long as you’re talking about palpatine as he’s orchestrating his initial takeover-by the time of the last three movies his chess skills have deteriorated.

You’ve left out mention of the flood, however… do you think that the republic-era wars universe could handle round 2?

edit: Oh my! This thread FLOATS!

Flag Post

This is an unfair fight, because Starwars is way more advanced in technolgy and is a space fantasy. Human technolgy in Halo can exist in the next 500 years, but the force and light sabers is unlikely to ever exist.

Flag Post

Oh jeez, this thread is back on the front page.

Star wars would win, the halo forces simply don’t have enough firepower (Flood can’t be THAT good, the UNSC survived them and a spartan could be killed by a single bowcaster shot, as Captain_Catface has mentioned in numerous quotings of the same post.

Flag Post

I’m a fan of both of them as you can see but Jedi are wiser in every-way possible in combat i find them better then Spartans or the covenant, Master chief is in retrospect their leader but in the end he would be able to over power the Jedi i think he could handle their soldiers but in the end star wars is smarter and its bigger galaxy could over power halo

Flag Post

Captain Catface argument is sound but he fails to apply the fact that the halo universe has AI and is a better tactical fighter. He completely underestimates the flood putting

them of as a simple infection where as they can consume an entire world and learn everything that the person they consumed knew and make a new gravemind right there the clones are not the major army force like he makes them out to be they are in all actuality a major food source for the Flood the droids are incompetent and will easily be destroyed by the UNSC,Covenant, or Forerunner forces. And the flood can also corrupt the Droids like how the Gravemind did to Cortana, or the “last Precursor” did to Median Bias (probably said that name wrong)

Flag Post
Originally posted by badhairdaytoday:

I’m a fan of both of them as you can see but Jedi are wiser in every-way possible in combat i find them better then Spartans or the covenant, Master chief is in retrospect their leader but in the end he would be able to over power the Jedi i think he could handle their soldiers but in the end star wars is smarter and its bigger galaxy could over power halo

What is understandable = nothing.

Flag Post

Ewoks vs Grunts

Flag Post
Originally posted by badhairdaytoday:

thou shalt not obfuscate thy vacilitation.

(If you’re going to sit on the fence, use phrases such as “on the other hand…might”. While I’m at it, use the “.” key every now and then, it’s next to the “,” key. )

Flag Post

Star Wars, in my opinion.

Flag Post

Star wars!!!!!!! You could tell by my Avatar ;3

Flag Post
Originally posted by TeamGravemind:

Captain Catface argument is sound but he fails to apply the fact that the halo universe has AI and is a better tactical fighter. He completely underestimates the flood putting

them of as a simple infection where as they can consume an entire world and learn everything that the person they consumed knew and make a new gravemind right there the clones are not the major army force like he makes them out to be they are in all actuality a major food source for the Flood the droids are incompetent and will easily be destroyed by the UNSC,Covenant, or Forerunner forces. And the flood can also corrupt the Droids like how the Gravemind did to Cortana, or the “last Precursor” did to Median Bias (probably said that name wrong)

Im pretty sure the CIS build 1 million each half a year…we dont know if the flood could corrupt the droids(different technology). and im pretty sure that the star wars Universe been worst Infections then the ‘Flood’

Flag Post

It ends up like this: Force vs. Super Soldiers. Star Wars could own in space, and I don’t think Master Chief could survive a Star Destroyer attack.
the truth is master chief already done that twice with the enemies weapons and they had shields on there ships but that don’t stop nothing.

Flag Post

Can just stop bring this topic Here Final Answer: star wars DONE!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by popper7823:

That convinced me. Hahaha

Flag Post
Originally posted by luckiest21:
Originally posted by popper7823:

That convinced me. Hahaha

I really hope that was sarcastic…or else you were very nearly convinced of that to begin with.
me? I’m still not sure…
Especially since I have a theory: the wars empire is only about 1/4th of a galaxy; the halo universe is only a tiny sliver of a galaxy in the first game…but has undergone a period of insanely rapid colonization and population growth to colonize the entire galaxy by the more recent games.

Furthermore, it is not truly clear if small halo fleets can glass entire planets or not. Meanwhile, death stars are ridiculously vulnerable to small craft, though their planet-destroying capacity is fully cannon.
I’d say more about why I’m not truly sure which would win, but I need to go to bed.

(p.s. the whole analysis above depends on “similarly sized ships have similar sheild and weapons”-if that is violated because of different technology…all bets are off)