grand theft auto 3
grand theft auto vice city
grand theft auto liberty city
grand theft auto San Andreas
grand theft auto liberty city stories
grand theft auto vice city stories
grand theft auto IV
grand theft auto china town wars
I think that vice city was the best one it was simple and very fun and is my fav gta which one is yours?

Flag Post

i have all of those if there’s any i left out im soory

Flag Post

San Andreas is my favorite. Jetpack FTW.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ForeverLoading:

Flag Post

San Andreas. But Vice city has better music.

Flag Post

Grand theft auto 2 and I still hope that there will come a new GTA with bird’s eye view. I really dislike the new ones.

Flag Post

i personally like GTA:VC best

Flag Post

u forgot GTA london:1969

Flag Post

haven’t played the original gta
gta2 was fun, but not great
gat3 was excellent
gta – vice city is definately the best, absolutely amazing and fun
completely hated gta – san andreas
haven’t played gta4 or later
i am/was a pc gamer, so half of the options aren’t available to me though ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ljrules95:
Originally posted by ForeverLoading:

Same here.

Flag Post

Vice City is my fav. I havent played all of them though.

Flag Post

san andreas is my favorite

Flag Post

i loved GTA 2 but my favorite has got to be grand theft auto San Andreas.

dude you got it wrong though it goes

GTA + GTA london
GTA 2
liberty city is number 3
vice city is number 4
san andreas is number 5
grand theft auto liberty city stories – this isnt a real one its a side game.
grand theft auto vice city stories – this is a side game aswell.
grand theft auto IV – since all these exept side games would = 7, you take away the first 3 because they are 2D and you have 4 grand theft autos.

grand theft auto china town wars – this is for the nintendo, its 2D and its not a proper full game.

Flag Post

G – T – A SANANDREAS !!! is the best for me : )

Flag Post

San Andreas. nuff said.

Flag Post

I would say IV if I didn’t have to go through hell just to start it and all the useless Internet crap in it.
SA gets my vote, although I enjoyed VC’s story more.

Flag Post

my fave iz definately GTA: San andreas

Flag Post

San Andreas, mostly because it’s the only one I’ve played. :P I don’t understand claims that they’re “the best games ever” though. It’s certainly one of my favourite games, but not the best. However I have clocked up about 100 hours on it. Well, that was the first game, which my sister and I both played (and used cheats aplenty). I did spend about 60-70 hours on another game (BUT I DELETED ABOUT 15 HOURS OF PROGRESS BY OVERWRITING-NGHHHHH!) and I’m currently going through a cheat-free game (my second game was mostly cheat free, but I used the jetpack to get around and invincibility at certain occasions because I was finding the game so hard. One thing I don’t like is the lack of some kind of first person (is that available in IV? I’ve heard that it is) mode. I don’t care for third-person shooting, it takes away the real fun. Why give first person view for all the vehicles but not allow you to use it on foot?

Flag Post

I’ve played VC and San Andreas both to 98%+ completion. (The former on PC and the latter on the PS2) They are both great games, obviously San Andreas has a lot more map and features in it (jetpack is awesome and convenient as hell), but some of the new features didn’t add to the game and were just there IMO like girlfriends, eating/working out, loads of hidden packages and all the different clothes. VC has the better story and characters and isn’t such a slog. I haven’t played GTA4 at all, mostly because I have GTA fatigue at this point but also because I heard it wasn’t great.

Flag Post

gta vice city best no more words

Flag Post

San Andreas for me.

Flag Post

I’d have to go with San Andreas. I’ve never played any of the PSP games, but for me it was the last GTA that really knew what it wanted to be. GTA 4’s huge city and presentation was great, but the game itself was just… boring… The driving was turned into a chore, and it just tried to be too much while trying to maintain the humor of the series while branching out into a more gritty territory. It’s like they tried to combine real and unreal, and just came up with something in the middle that wasn’t good enough at either. San Andreas never took itself too seriously, which I think GTA4 does far too much.

Flag Post

I’ve never played one, but I’m going to go with the one that got an AO.

Flag Post

GTA 4

Flag Post

San Andreas. GTAIV seems more like a chore than a game.

Personally, I have a hell of a lot more fun playing Saints Row 2.