Which is your fav Grand theft auto? page 2

59 posts

Flag Post

San Andreas, I’d jump out of a plane with my parachute then just let him hit the ground without ever opening it. =)

Flag Post

If they took all the new features from San Andreas (mostly swimming) based it on Vice city, I think that would have been the best GTA game yet (I hoped they would with vice city stories!) .

I prefer San Andreas cause of all the new stuff. But right now im playing gta 2 and think it pretty amazing for being so old.

Flag Post

The only one I actually enjoyed, was the very first one.
(Saint’s Row is better than all of them :P)

Flag Post

GTA: Liberty City Stories. It never gets old. But, I don’t have it anymore.

Flag Post

san andreas is the best!! all the bird eye gtas suck!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maggotheart:

I’ve played VC and San Andreas both to 98%+ completion.

I applaud your persistence, the toy helicopter/plane sequences, the final “Zero” mission comes, to mind (if you played the PS2 version, a very limited amount a fuel requiring an insane amount of planing and coping with horrible controls.); in addition to the 300 random objects you have to collect…

The best so far is San Andreas simply because it offers the most complete package, entertaining characters, among other things. It’s a shame that GTA 4 fell short…

On a side note, the only real release I’ve found thus far that really interests me, all the others have been shifted to spring next year…

Flag Post

Ok, so is not just me.

GTA III, I needed to play this one, after I finish VC and had nothing more to do there. 100% on my second time-around. If you don’t complete some of the missions before you leave, you are screw because everybody hates you and blow your car, which make vigilante missions (and pretty much any other that need vehicles) very annoying.

GTA VC, the fist GTA I ever played and my personal favorite. 100% + 70 vigilante missions.

GTA SA, 100% + 120 vigilante missions (my computer tend to crash some after that) + all those things that don’t count for 100%, like the triathlon events and unique jumps (no, they do not count for 100 in SA) More features, way better than GTA III, but definitely something was missing.

GTA IV, the worse of the GTA series. I only played like 4 missions. “Have to go through hell just to start it and all the useless Internet crap in it” + my settings and key binding resets every time I leave the game + most of the mini-games removed/not available from the beginning + more realistic, in a very annoying way, is crap.

I think the guy on the head of the series leave Rockstar Games before GTA IV. I think he is now working on a MMO with the GTA gameplay, but I’m not sure.

Flag Post

From the 2D Era: GTA London:1969
From the 3D Era: GTA:Vice City

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stoic001:
Originally posted by Maggotheart:

I’ve played VC and San Andreas both to 98%+ completion.

I applaud your persistence, the toy helicopter/plane sequences, the final “Zero” mission comes, to mind (if you played the PS2 version, a very limited amount a fuel requiring an insane amount of planing and coping with horrible controls.); in addition to the 300 random objects you have to collect…

The best so far is San Andreas simply because it offers the most complete package, entertaining characters, among other things. It’s a shame that GTA 4 fell short…

On a side note, the only real release I’ve found thus far that really interests me, all the others have been shifted to spring next year…

This is funny, when you mentioned the toy helicopter sequences – something I’d forgotten (or blocked) I got a flashback like I had PTSD :) They were insanely difficult. One of the things I could never complete in San Andreas was the bulldozer mission where you had to move the bombs to the correct places in that construction pit. I just sucked at controlling that dozer and when you get to part 7 of the mission and fail, then have to do it all over again, boy is it frustrating! And the secret packages… I thought I was being all smart when I printed out a map with all the locations on it, and marked them off 1 by 1 as I picked them up… then somehow screwed up and missed one… and then couldnt find the 300th package gah :S

HectorFV, just wow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thegta4legend:

grand theft auto

grand theft auto 2

grand theft auto 3

grand theft auto vice city

grand theft auto liberty city

grand theft auto San Andreas

grand theft auto liberty city stories

grand theft auto vice city stories

grand theft auto IV

grand theft auto china town wars

I think that vice city was the best one it was simple and very fun and is my fav gta which one is yours?

Flag Post

I prefer San Andreas, but I haven’t really played it much.

I’m at the mission where you’re supposed to get some type of plans for Truth in the Area 69 base. :O

Flag Post

San Andreas

Flag Post

San Andreas, out of the ones I’ve played.

Flag Post

The first one.

Flag Post

San Andreas.

Flag Post

Another vote for Vice City.

Flag Post

I really liked San Andreas, up until the point where you leave LA LS. And then I realised how empty the game was. There’s vast tracks of nothingness, everywhere. And then there’s all that extra crap that got put in for no good reason (the train driving, 3 4 different kinds of hidden packages, other crap that was so forgettable that I’ve forgotten it), not to mention they effectively got rid of the rampages. It’s a bit like the Beatles’ White Album.
No, Vice City wins even though it puts you in the ridiculous position of being in Miami and not being able to swim. Everything else was great: all killer, no filler.
I thought IV was a good return to form, almost as good as VC (Even though I have found only 199 pigeons).

Flag Post

they are all the tools of the devil and indoctrinate children to worship him

Flag Post

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for me.

Flag Post

Grand Theft Auto 4, Just for the fact that i use to be on the leaderboards. Ill be their when GTA5 comes out though

Flag Post

My favorite is Grand Theft Auto IV because of the multiplayer, I love playing with friends and just screwing around. The game is still fun to this day even though it’s 3 years old.

Flag Post

San Andreas, very closely followed by Vice City.

Flag Post

none, they are all the same crap

explode everything, drive like a crazy, kill everyone lolololol

nope.avi

and dont mention the “real missions”, they are a joke too

Flag Post

San Andreas then IV though I despised Nico’s Brother

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fishyninjabread:

San Andreas then IV though I despised Nico’s Brother

I thought Roman was funny, although he is an idiot.