The "What was that game called?" Thread page 106

3966 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by liamsuse:

@Boozooka
1. Sounds like Baten Kaitos.
2. Buck bumble, maybe?

I’m trying to remember a zombie apocalypse game where you are trapped in an abandoned house. It’s an online game. At one point you flood a basement and electrocute a zombie with the water. At the end, you find some money in a car, but he remarks that it is useless now. That’s all I remember unfortunately.
Any help is appreciated!

Yeah, both correct, thanks. And LucasiTheKitty, it was Skies Of Arcadia. I actually just found my old copy this morning.

I looked it up right after finding it, and the second name is Eternal Arcadia.

deathvonduel: Seems familiar.

Flag Post

I think this game is on the GameCube. No clue about anything else, but I do believe that it has this music track. Also, if you know what the game is, can you name the track? The track starts at 0:50.

http://youtu.be/0vY5JYrZNT0

Flag Post

A game where you navigate a maze with checkerboard textures. There was 8-bit music in the background, and there were random letters written on the wall. It had no story or anything. Just a maze.

coderTrav, is this it?

Flag Post

When I was little I owned and played this game on my dad’s computer. When you entered the game there was a dog and he welcomed you and stuff and led you into a school. In the school there was a hallway. I would always go into a door and in that door was a kitchen or something. You could make different stuff on the counter by selecting ingredients and stuff. It was for the PC. I’ve looked for it forever but I never could remember the name. Thanks for the help. Please tell me. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathvonduel:
Originally posted by chromegirl:

never knew there was such a thread… so i’m gonna try…
1. it’s a space themed game
2. it is similar to steambirds game in term of controls
3. It is very old, at least 6 years old I think.
4. the ships you control have a limited amount of ammos of various types, and getting hit might cause you to lose some ammo I think (or some types or one of the launchers etc, not exactly sure…)
5. it is a flash game

the other details i honestly cant recall or be sure of. for example, i’m not entirely sure if in team vs team battles if you control all the ships or just one… so… meh… throw all the possibilities at me plz
on another note, this game might be chinese cause I played it back when I was in china…. but I honestly can’t be sure about that either way.

Still need find this… I will do this(repost thing) again after 2 more weeks if there is no answer and then give up if it doesn’t work out….

Bubble tanks.

other than 5 maybe 3, how is this right??? #2 and #4 are the most important

WOw sorry i’m totally on the wrong forum with this post how dumb of me.

Flag Post

4. the ships you control have a limited amount of ammos of various types, and getting hit might cause you to lose some ammo I think (or some types or one of the launchers etc, not exactly sure…)
5. it is a flash game

the other details i honestly cant recall or be sure of. for example, i’m not entirely sure if in team vs team battles if you control all the ships or just one… so… meh… throw all the possibilities at me plz
on another note, this game might be chinese cause I played it back when I was in china…. but I honestly can’t be sure about that either way.

Still need find this… I will do this(repost thing) again after 2 more weeks if there is no answer and then give up if it doesn’t work out….

Bubble tanks.

WOw sorry i’m totally on the wrong forum with this post how dumb of me.

I’m fine with a wrong answer if it even remotely come close, as it’s impossible for one to know everything.
but that was not even close in any way or fashion.

Flag Post

There is a game I am looking to play, and I can’t remember what it’s called, or how to look it up. It reminds me of Cat god vs. Sun king, in that its got a few different levels the bad guys have to climb, and you have spells to stop them, but you can upgrade your castles defenses, like adding burning oil vats. I cannot for the life of me figure this out…

Flag Post

I remeber about 6-9 months ago, I played a game… on Kongregate. Had no badges/highscore, thus a low rating.
It was like DotA, three lanes where your tropps are sent automatically to engage enemy tropps, and you control a kinda slow-moving hero ( i remember playing as an undead spellcaster, a lich, I think). You can aid your warriors in battle, mainly because without you they’re overwhelmed and enemy towers kill them easily.
The hero you control gains levels,and gold, which he uses to buy some upgrades or one-two extra units.
Can anyone tell me how is that game called, cuz i really dont remeber.

Flag Post

5. it is a flash game

Bubble tanks.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/FliplineStudios/meteor-blastor

Try this.

Flag Post

lol ,wut is this about ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

5. it is a flash game

Bubble tanks.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/FliplineStudios/meteor-blastor

Try this.

That’s not it, the most important part is the control similar to steambird, which means all mouse no keyboard(maybe there is some hotkeys, but I dont recall using any), the direction you go is controlled by a dragged arrow thing and it’s turn based(control, then it acts out, then control again etc)

Flag Post

I’m looking for a game where you was steering a guy in 2d world, picking up stuff and then crafting it like in minecraft, there were also ‘stations’ – one for crafting, one for lighting in darkness…

Flag Post

I am looking for a game I played ages ago. It was a platformer that featured fighting with a couple of different moves and RPG elements, such as upgrading certain special attacks. I seem to remember that coins or something like that was involved in levelling, and one of the playable characters was a panda. THere was also a magic system of some sort, but I don’t remember much of that. Any ideas?

Flag Post

I posted before and got no answer, but I now have two games I’m looking for.

1. I remember a game I played online I don’t have a clue how long ago, but you were in some kind of labyrinth and needed to collect items to unlock the way out. There were monsters, but when you killed them they stayed dead, and the game had a danger warning system that altered the dungeon color from blue to red depending on the number and strength of monsters in nearby rooms.

2. a point and click game going through four rooms, with the later rooms changing (sometimes drastically) depending on what you do in the earlier ones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by norumaru:

I am looking for a game I played ages ago. It was a platformer that featured fighting with a couple of different moves and RPG elements, such as upgrading certain special attacks. I seem to remember that coins or something like that was involved in levelling, and one of the playable characters was a panda. THere was also a magic system of some sort, but I don’t remember much of that. Any ideas?

Sounds like Terrascape.

Originally posted by Fertfreak:

I posted before and got no answer, but I now have two games I’m looking for.

1. I remember a game I played online I don’t have a clue how long ago, but you were in some kind of labyrinth and needed to collect items to unlock the way out. There were monsters, but when you killed them they stayed dead, and the game had a danger warning system that altered the dungeon color from blue to red depending on the number and strength of monsters in nearby rooms.

2. a point and click game going through four rooms, with the later rooms changing (sometimes drastically) depending on what you do in the earlier ones.

I can’t help you with the first game, but the second sounds a lot like the point-and-click classic Diversity, which unfortunately isn’t on Kong.

Flag Post

I remember a game where the main charcter is a monkey, the gameplay is play minigames to get money, use money to upgrade your island, once upgraded enough you advance in the story. it had a sequel which I can tell a little of it’s story, uhh.. you want some golden bananas which are inside a temple on an island, and you need some gems, one gem on every island you met before, you meet a mermaid in an undersea level… oh the game is a small bigfish-style PC game

some minigames the sequel had were match3 fruits, shoot ships/ducks, make fish combo, and icecream time-management.

EDIT: found it, it was tropix.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boozooka:

I think this game is on the GameCube. No clue about anything else, but I do believe that it has this music track. Also, if you know what the game is, can you name the track? The track starts at 0:50.

http://youtu.be/0vY5JYrZNT0

Still need an answer.

Flag Post

This game has been bugging me forever! The game played where you and the enemy would fight automatically but you can influence the battle by using potions and i think magic too. You moved using a map which was tiled. I’m not sure if i played this in kongregate. In the early part of the game, you’re in a forest and there are 3 goblins blocking your way and you defeat them. The story was where you had to defeat an evil wizard. Please help

Flag Post

I remember playing two similar games a long time ago (most likely closer to 10 years than 5). The first was Sinjid: Shadow of the Warrior, which is copyrighted 2004-2005, but I can’t remember the second. I think I played both on addictinggames, but it seems Sinjid is gone from there now, so…

Take the first screen of Sinjid, but imagine instead that there’s someone selling equipment (weapons and armour, which I think had different body parts), and maybe someone who heals you. Take out the door at the bottom, but instead of the top leading to another wandering area, it goes straight to a battle. Once you defeat the enemies, you exit back to the first room. Each time this happens, the equipment guy gets different stock, so you have to take advantage of when you have enough coins and he has the right equipment. The money itself must either come from enemy loot or beating a wave. I can’t remember anything about obtaining money, but I’m leaning towards loot bags. Anyway, once you clear something like 20 waves, I think you have some way of restarting the whole thing with better equipment than last time.

As for the battles, it has a style where you can move in any direction with the arrows or whatever and attack as you do. No waiting for anything, just move and slash. I think there were sometimes a couple pillars you could jump onto to fight on as well. And finally, as far as the name goes, I’m pretty sure it was similar to the “Shadow of the Warrior” one, possibly involving “samurai”? Anyone remember this pretty awesome game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnnymc:

This game has been bugging me forever! The game played where you and the enemy would fight automatically but you can influence the battle by using potions and i think magic too. You moved using a map which was tiled. I’m not sure if i played this in kongregate. In the early part of the game, you’re in a forest and there are 3 goblins blocking your way and you defeat them. The story was where you had to defeat an evil wizard. Please help

A lot of that can be found in The Legend of the Golden Robot, although not every detail matches up. You may want to check anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:
Originally posted by johnnymc:

A lot of that can be found in The Legend of the Golden Robot, although not every detail matches up. You may want to check anyway.

The art style was more anime-ish if i recall correctly but thanks for trying!

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexFromRomania:

I remeber about 6-9 months ago, I played a game… on Kongregate. Had no badges/highscore, thus a low rating.
It was like DotA, three lanes where your tropps are sent automatically to engage enemy tropps, and you control a kinda slow-moving hero ( i remember playing as an undead spellcaster, a lich, I think). You can aid your warriors in battle, mainly because without you they’re overwhelmed and enemy towers kill them easily.
The hero you control gains levels,and gold, which he uses to buy some upgrades or one-two extra units.
Can anyone tell me how is that game called, cuz i really dont remeber.

Flag Post

The game I’m looking for is a ninja reaction game. It uses similar controls as the Kill Bill game. I believe it was a stick game. You as the player would fight through many waves off ninja coming from top, left and right.

Flag Post

It is also an online game.

Flag Post

alright so i cant for the life of me remember the name of this game
ik that you had to defend this egg that was on the middle of this raft with pieces of stuff and you could upgrade the stuff uk like from wood to metal and stuff like that you could also buy pieces i think it was a unity game ik the longer u survived the money you got and when the egg cracked the round was over but the worst thing that came at the egg i think was battering rams
if anyone knows the name plz message me