The "What was that game called?" Thread page 111

4003 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been trying to remember a game that was on Kongregate. I think it’s fairly old now, I know it was at least 2010 when I played it. It was a platformer and you played as a werewolf. I think the graphics were mostly black and white, but when you pounced and mauled an enemy then there was a lot of color to the blood spewing everywhere. Sorry but that’s about all I can remember. Any help would be appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gantar180:

I’ve been trying to remember a game that was on Kongregate. I think it’s fairly old now, I know it was at least 2010 when I played it. It was a platformer and you played as a werewolf. I think the graphics were mostly black and white, but when you pounced and mauled an enemy then there was a lot of color to the blood spewing everywhere. Sorry but that’s about all I can remember. Any help would be appreciated.

Vox Populi, Vox Dei – a werewolf thriller?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benjie007:
Originally posted by Gantar180:

Vox Populi, Vox Dei – a werewolf thriller?

Well, it’s not exactly as I remember, but still awesome. Thanks for the response!

Flag Post
Originally posted by navysealltblue:

I’ve been trying to recall a relatively indie game on Kongregate. I seem to recall it coming out within the last 6 months, but don’t hold me to that. It basically had a grid, with red,green,blue, and yellow sides. The goal of the game was to, step by step, build logic circuits that were tested against a variety of inputs. for instance, it might be “implement something that rotates the first character to the last place” For all intents and purposes, it was like programming, but a game. The things that you would make could then be used as components for future builds, with ingame badges for speed, space, efficiency and correctness. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Figured out my own: Jahooma’s LogicBox

Flag Post

So I went to an internet cafe yesterday and I saw this kid playing an MMO. His character was a warrior sort of type and he was using a 2H Sword. He could also equip a Sword and Shield and swap between the two sets in battle. While I was watching him, he was fighting a “Brown Bear” enemy. One of his skills involved charging and thrusting at the opponent with the 2H Sword. He looted the bear and a new screen popped up with the monster’s drops. That’s all I could watch before I had to leave the cafe. Is anybody familiar with this game? It looked pretty fun and I’d like to take a look at it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by swordEnthusiast:

So I went to an internet cafe yesterday and I saw this kid playing an MMO. His character was a warrior sort of type and he was using a 2H Sword. He could also equip a Sword and Shield and swap between the two sets in battle. While I was watching him, he was fighting a “Brown Bear” enemy. One of his skills involved charging and thrusting at the opponent with the 2H Sword. He looted the bear and a new screen popped up with the monster’s drops. That’s all I could watch before I had to leave the cafe. Is anybody familiar with this game? It looked pretty fun and I’d like to take a look at it.

Probably Runescape

I need to know the name of a game on this site where you are in a race and it is communist russia themed. You can stab other racers and bribe officials watching the race so you can get away with stuff. It was really funny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sikesalicous:

I need to know the name of a game on this site where you are in a race and it is communist russia themed. You can stab other racers and bribe officials watching the race so you can get away with stuff. It was really funny.

Racing Comrade!

Flag Post

There was this flash game where you started out with a pistol and you had to kill a certain amount of animals to go to the next level after each level you got to upgrade your gun and their was a ton of different paths it was like a triangular layout for the upgrade menu

Flag Post

why was my post taken down??

Flag Post

@Yjhu59

I think you are talking about Elona shooter

Flag Post

Trying to figure out a game that was featured just recently on Gamestop TV instore. You connect numbers with colors to form a picture, any clue?

Flag Post

There was a farming game. I don’t really remember but it was like Plants VS. Zombies with nice graphics and each level you unlock something. I think you fight pests also in the game. It’s not pest control, the graphics are not the same. It was a downloadable game. Can someone help please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Callidus171:

Trying to figure out a game that was featured just recently on Gamestop TV instore. You connect numbers with colors to form a picture, any clue?

Perhaps Color Link-a-Pix Light Vol 1 or its sequel Color Link-a-Pix Light Vol 2?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yjhu59:

There was this flash game where you started out with a pistol and you had to kill a certain amount of animals to go to the next level after each level you got to upgrade your gun and their was a ton of different paths it was like a triangular layout for the upgrade menu

If not Elona Shooter, was it this?

Flag Post

I’m trying to remember a game.
Basically there’s a stick figure that’s done something like arson, rape, etc every time you play. There are arrows/triangles indicating the paths you can go. There are irony bonuses too, but the results screen is seizure-inducing. There are things along the way that damage your stick guy and give you points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Solitariness:

I’m trying to remember a game.
Basically there’s a stick figure that’s done something like arson, rape, etc every time you play. There are arrows/triangles indicating the paths you can go. There are irony bonuses too, but the results screen is seizure-inducing. There are things along the way that damage your stick guy and give you points.

I think that’s a sort of stickman game. I’m not sure, though :/

Flag Post

About a year ago I played a physics game made in Unity. You commanded a steampunk airship armed with a cannon and you had to demolish castles which stood on mechanical floating platforms. There were also golden ingots, which gave you extra points upon knocking them off the platforms, explosive boxes and black boxes which lead to a level failure after being kicked away. After some progress new projectiles could be unlocked, like explosive ball and shrapnel ball. There also was a plotline: two gnomes who owned the airship were chasing after the evil wizard (or witch? don`t remember correctly).

I forgot the name of this game, but i searched through my faves (I`m certain that I had added it!) and through artillery, physics, 3D and Unity tags. This game had a rating somewhere in between 3 and 4. I could recognize it by the thumbnail, but now I`m feeling like this game had been removed somewhy.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Solitariness
Isn`t that Mutilate-a-doll?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Master_Of_Helium:

Solitariness
Isn`t that Mutilate-a-doll?

Uh, Solitariness said “arrows/triangles indicadeing the paths you go, sezuire-ducing results screen, and irony bonuses.” I don’t think that game would have them.

Flag Post

stick figure

stick guy

a sort of stickman game

ePro, are you fucking retarded?

I lol’d. So freaking hard.

Flag Post

I have one, I dont remember it very well but i know you were a guy stuck in a computer. For example you could stand still for a while and the screensaver would appear and a moving bar could carry you places. There was also a game you could get to hit the icon i think and it had like a red teardrop or something on it. I dont totally remember if it had a very good story or not.I think you had to climb to the different icons such as shortcuts on the desktop.

Flag Post

What was that game where you had this arrow thing, that kept going down and when you pressed space of something, it would go up? And you had to avoid the edges or it would be game over.

Flag Post

A game where you’re an airplane-like-thing and you had this magnet attached to the airplane, and you could pick up steel items or enemy cars/tanks and throw them at the other car/tanks and can absorb the steel to level up your airplane, or give it to your tower to level up.

Flag Post

@Phoenix23 I played that once but i have no clue. I’ll see if i can find it.