The "What was that game called?" Thread page 113

4104 posts

Flag Post

t was on kongregate, you play as this person called quark, you have this power to grow or shrink things. depending on what to did in the story you would get good,awesome, lame, and evil ratings.if you don’t play on easy mode, you would have limited “shrinks”
or “Grows”. depending on what you do in the final scene you would get a lame, awesome, good, or bad ending. The mystery charcter
is a hooded person who has the same abilities.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bunlip:

It is one kongregate
it was a space strategy gam where you hit astroids and built buildings on them, then after a little invaders came and you had to defend your main base, you could make different bases.

Unlikely, but The space game:missions?

Originally posted by SuperCaliFragil:

t was on kongregate, you play as this person called quark, you have this power to grow or shrink things. depending on what to did in the story you would get good,awesome, lame, and evil ratings.if you don’t play on easy mode, you would have limited “shrinks”
or “Grows”. depending on what you do in the final scene you would get a lame, awesome, good, or bad ending. The mystery charcter
is a hooded person who has the same abilities.

Flag Post

Hello everyone. Basically there was a start and endpoint but there were obstacles and such in the way. What you had to do is get to the endpoint by making a path before the computer did. So you would make the path and press “go” or something and it would simulate. Eventually you had to beat 2 computers if I remember correctly. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DegenerationX:

Hello everyone. Basically there was a start and endpoint but there were obstacles and such in the way. What you had to do is get to the endpoint by making a path before the computer did. So you would make the path and press “go” or something and it would simulate. Eventually you had to beat 2 computers if I remember correctly. Thanks.

Maze Stopper 2

Flag Post

Looking for a Kongregate game:
- puzzle
- crude block-characters and blocky levels.
- You move the guy around a the screen; at any point you can re-spawn, but there is a ‘memory’ or ‘shadow’ of your previous life that re-plays; you need to use that shadow to trip switches so that your current incarnation can get through.
- I think it had a one-word title, something like ‘alone’ or ‘solitude’
- had a story-line about lost love
- played it >2yrs ago

Any hints appreciated; I’ve been searching for about an hour, but to no avail…

Flag Post
Originally posted by notjustyeti:

Looking for a Kongregate game:
- puzzle
- crude block-characters and blocky levels.
- You move the guy around a the screen; at any point you can re-spawn, but there is a ‘memory’ or ‘shadow’ of your previous life that re-plays; you need to use that shadow to trip switches so that your current incarnation can get through.
- I think it had a one-word title, something like ‘alone’ or ‘solitude’
- had a story-line about lost love
- played it >2yrs ago

Any hints appreciated; I’ve been searching for about an hour, but to no avail…

The Company of Myself?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:
Originally posted by DegenerationX:

Maze Stopper 2

Yep. Thanks a lot!

Flag Post

I remember playing a game a long time ago, probably about 8 or more years ago. I really don’t remember much but I will describe as much as possible. Its a 3d graphics first person game and takes place in some snowy place, maybe Antarctica. I just remember one part a short while through where some boulders fall around you like an avalanche. The beginning area had water in it and I think there was a downed boat in the water. It is some type of survival game. I’m pretty sure it is called something along the lines on Atlantis or Antarctica. It is a pc game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It’s a pixely Action RPG/platforming game. Scoured Kong but can’t find it.

*An older game, earlier than 2010, at least.
*Sidescroller but from a far back view like Pixel Knight.
*The battle system is very action-rpg like Secret of Mana, and it has a Final Fantasy-like menu and you level up and use potions and whatnot.
*Medieval fantasy type setting.
*There’s a flying ship later on in the game (that you have to use to get past this cliff that’s too high to jump up to)
*Only an hour or two long. It ends really abruptly, because it seemed like it was building up, then it just ends.

It’s NOT Hero’s Arms, Mardek or Arcuz.

I remember playing a simple open-world flash game (mostly black and white I think). You could basically go anywhere and there were a lot of different places to go, some with ridiculously hard enemies. It was an action RPG and the combat itself was somewhat like Secret of Mana. I think it was on Kongregate, but I’m not positive.

Flag Post

On kong, I think, not quite sure, it was a game about dueling. There was flintlock duels, revolutionary war battles, and yeah.

Flag Post

It was on kong, and candy shot it’s tongue to stick to stuff and swing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crymsonblaze:

It’s a pixely Action RPG/platforming game. Scoured Kong but can’t find it.

*An older game, earlier than 2010, at least.
*Sidescroller but from a far back view like Pixel Knight.
*The battle system is very action-rpg like Secret of Mana, and it has a Final Fantasy-like menu and you level up and use potions and whatnot.
*Medieval fantasy type setting.
*There’s a flying ship later on in the game (that you have to use to get past this cliff that’s too high to jump up to)
*Only an hour or two long. It ends really abruptly, because it seemed like it was building up, then it just ends.

It’s NOT Hero’s Arms, Mardek or Arcuz.

Deliverance?

I’m looking for a game about a fish, not sure if it’s on kong, I played it on juegosdiarios.com, somebody stole the eggs of your purple fish and you go looking for them, it had a very open world, if you died you went to heaven where you could find a new body, your main action was chomping to pick up items, it was fairly metroidvania-esque in its level design, you could get fished and you’d have to jump out of the boat, and you could enter the stomachs of other creatures

Edit: Nevermind, googled “Flash Game purple fish eggs” and got it, it was the sea of glomp

Flag Post

There was a bear or yeti or something hitting a penguin and the farther the penguin goes the better your score. I think it was on windows. Plus, there was a game from atari that i dont remember anything about…. Oh well.

Flag Post

Yeti Sports: Penguin Toss

Flag Post

In this game you are little white egg, although that wasn’t very relevant to the game.

Black background and the aim is to reach the exit in each screen.

On level 5 or so you collect a crystal which gives you the ability to ‘warp’ or something (actually I think the name the dev gave the ability is also the name of the game). You have to hold ‘A’ and choose the direction with the mouse. This let’s you jump through walls and you shoot off in the direction of the warp.

You have to avoid lasers and heat seaking missiles eventually.

Possibly more helpful is that the dev was also a the maker of a popular suicide game in which an office worker has to kill himself in every level but I can’t remember the name of either game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pilgrimsbattle:

In this game you are little white egg, although that wasn’t very relevant to the game.

Black background and the aim is to reach the exit in each screen.

On level 5 or so you collect a crystal which gives you the ability to ‘warp’ or something (actually I think the name the dev gave the ability is also the name of the game). You have to hold ‘A’ and choose the direction with the mouse. This let’s you jump through walls and you shoot off in the direction of the warp.

You have to avoid lasers and heat seaking missiles eventually.

Focus (This link leads to the flash version)

Originally posted by Pilgrimsbattle:

Possibly more helpful is that the dev was also a the maker of a popular suicide game in which an office worker has to kill himself in every level but I can’t remember the name of either game.

Karoshi: Suicide Salaryman or Super Karoshi.

Flag Post

It was a war game, I’m not sure if it was on Kong or not.
It used a real map (so no tiles) so you could move your units regardless of the borderlines.
You could produce land, air, and sea units.

There was something like “Commander style,” which gave you bonuses and penalties.
You could conquer cities, which gave small income.
When you conquered a certain set of cities, you got more income.

Flag Post

Thank you jh05013

Flag Post

There was this game where a lot of people got trillions of points, some even got like 1e+36
You had a star, and I think you like jump and stuff and get points

Flag Post

It was the badge of the day a little while ago… an Easy for 100 kills, I think. I think the word Dungeon is in the game name. You have to go to the different levels of the Dungeon and you can go to this Town. You can buy gems and stuff to upgrade. It was a point and click. That’s all I remember. :s

[Edit: Thanks AN, It’s Cursed Dungeon.]

Flag Post

You had to fin a star on each level, the level menu was a grid, the lower and the rightmost levels were locked, if you cleared a row of levels it unlocked the one to the right, and if you cleared a column it unlocked the level below it, it was in grayscale, it is a series

Flag Post
Originally posted by felipe970421:

You had to fin a star on each level, the level menu was a grid, the lower and the rightmost levels were locked, if you cleared a row of levels it unlocked the one to the right, and if you cleared a column it unlocked the level below it, it was in grayscale, it is a series

I think it’s called Hoshi Saga series.

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

There was this game where a lot of people got trillions of points, some even got like 1e+36
You had a star, and I think you like jump and stuff and get points

Hello? Tell me. A lot of people got only like 5000 too.

Flag Post

When the world gets attack by the hybrid aliens, who transform humans into these hybrid monsters. And you could build buildings to make troops our of them, and the buildings come on pods from the sky and so do the troops.