The "What was that game called?" Thread page 115

3967 posts

Flag Post

I remember SkiFree XD and thanks Pimgd, that was it.

Flag Post

My game was a cannon game, Like Zomtv but you could customize what you ammo did. it used a 5 unit system for customization. It had 3 different kinds of ammo, which were rock, acid, and gas, in the colors of red, blue and yellow in that order. You were a wizard trying to defend yourself with a wall, so you had to shoot over the wall.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuperCaliFragil:

My game was a cannon game, Like Zomtv but you could customize what you ammo did. it used a 5 unit system for customization. It had 3 different kinds of ammo, which were rock, acid, and gas, in the colors of red, blue and yellow in that order. You were a wizard trying to defend yourself with a wall, so you had to shoot over the wall.

Potion Panic?

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:
Originally posted by SuperCaliFragil:

Potion Panic?

Yes! Thanks.

Flag Post

I used to play a game Starfighter a disputed galaxy now I can’t even sign into it. the game was really popular and it got badges. Now you can’t play it at all = is this the type of things we have to deal with?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lark1:

I used to play a game Starfighter a disputed galaxy now I can’t even sign into it. the game was really popular and it got badges. Now you can’t play it at all = is this the type of things we have to deal with?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/241010-broken-badges

Flag Post

There was awesome game on kongregate. Even 4 of them, as i remember, all sharing same idea. It was a platformer/puzzle where the main goal was to collect all colors and paint your world. It also had nice plot. Sometimes you had to solve a problem to get the color. One of games had christmas theme, one had horror theme(at the end you end up waking from a dream, understanding you saw a nightmare), cant remember the 2 others. One of the games was badged. Name is similar to “Color my …”. Can anyone help me to find this games?

Edit: Found them. Name is “Colour my world” and 3 other games in case someone got interested. They are not on kongregate, i think, only on NG.

Flag Post

Looking for the name of this game..
It’s a flash game, I think I played it on Kong but I’m not certain.
It was a turn-based RPG with an AP (Action Point) battle system, and it was set in like a futuristic zombie breakout zone (a bit like Dead Space).
You were sent in on a mission there (to do what I’m uncertain), it wasn’t an escape or survival game.
You had about 4/5 characters in a full party and you had guns, knives and blunt objects for weapons.
It was 2.5d and had a world map a bit like Castlevania or Metroid.
The character and enemy sprites were pretty basic, with large heads, no faces, large bodies and no limbs but hands and feet (like Rayman).
One of the bosses (3rd/5 boss?) was a clown with a stop sign (pole included) for a weapon.
In one of the first rooms there was blood on the wall spelling: ’Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight’
There was an easter egg in one of the rooms in the form of a Companion Cube from Portal.
That’s all I can remember for now – thanks in advance if you can name this game!

Flag Post

I forgot the name of one game on Kongregate here. In this game you are a little cowboy riding a giant sperm cell, there were enemies, you could ram them straightforwardly or slash them with the sperm cell`s tail, also the whole game was done in a cartoony, hand-drawn-on-paper style.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Master_Of_Helium:

I forgot the name of one game on Kongregate here. In this game you are a little cowboy riding a giant sperm cell, there were enemies, you could ram them straightforwardly or slash them with the sperm cell`s tail, also the whole game was done in a cartoony, hand-drawn-on-paper style.

I believe it’s Seed of Destruction.

Flag Post

There was a game where there was this ouija board and you typed questions, and it would answer with the ouija moving by itself. When the ghost didnt like you anymore, the board said goodbye and a gravestone appears with your name and birthday on it. What is it? D:

And also, there were scary pictures and sounds that would flash up for a split second when it got mad.

Flag Post

http://www.666gamer.com/play-235-Ouija-Board.html @ GB

Flag Post

Alright…
This was a giant monster battle game. To build your character (you were a piece-mail monster) you put together pieces of monsters, which gave you points in the 9 skills.

Each turn in battle, you put a tile of one of those skills on a 3 by 3 grid to make an attack, then put another during your foes turn on a different grid to defend. There were bonuses for getting a 3 in a row, and for playing certain skills in certain places on the grids. Some of the skills were Solid, Liquid, Gas, Speed and Strength.

Flag Post

Hello Valfrit. I have never played the game myself, but I’ve heard a similar game that others have played called Caravaneer that may or may not be the game you are looking for. Best of luck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Valfrit:

- You played as a merchant caravan
- I’m pretty sure the combat was turn-based
- You hired mercenaries
- 100% sure the game is on Kongregate and had badges

Not sure of what is listed is entirely correct, but my memory is very vague.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/SugarFreeGames/caravaneer – I’m playing it right now. Lol.

Flag Post

I played a game a long time ago on here. It was a pirate shooting – 3match – ball game. when you first got on the screen it had many different flags to pick. skull crossbones/guy standing/hearts in red. once you chose your flag you were sent to the first island. It was a blue background had some big islands and then little dots that showed you to your next island. when you finally get on the board to play you are a cannon at the bottom of the screen. The object is to match 3 same colored balls (cannons) at the same time. Once you accomplished that you moved on. I believe there were 20 different “islands” to go to. I thought it was Pirate- but I cant find anything like that. Can someone help please? Thank you!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

There was this game where a lot of people got trillions of points, some even got like 1e+36
You had a star, and I think you like jump and stuff and get points

Hello? Tell me. A lot of people got only like 5000 too.

CMON GUYS! Dont be a jerk ! Tell me!

This is just one of the many games of that sort (or you can check the other games by the dev. Almost all of them are about earning trillions of points). You can even get trillions of points in Flood Runner 2, or Epic Combo, or almost any button game with an API.

Hint: I once showed it in TC. It is like a platform game where you jump and you have a star.

Combine all my clues!

Flag Post

Looking for a strategy/sim game.
Involved colonizing Alpha Centauri after a war or some disaster left the Earth uninhabitable.
The goal was to keep the populace happy while expanding your civilization (though you could simply force people to be content if your regime was garbage, or continue playing by passing power on to a relative.) Had an unusual sense of humor, and I recall a random event involving a ninja crashing into the skylight of your house. Could’ve sworn Icecreambreakfast made it, but I checked his website and couldn’t find it.

Flag Post

It’s on kongregate. It’s multiplayer. It has pixel graphics. It’s 2D. You had to jump through bricks and jump pads and stuff in the levels. There’s a level-maker. You can play other players’ levels.

Completing a level, based on difficulty, gave you XP to level up. As you leveled up you unlocked better avatars.

If you’ve ever player shell shock live, one of the weapons is EE bomb. The icon/bomb image of it is one of the avatars you could have been. If don’t know what an EE bomb is, it’s basically a yellow smily face, with the eyes looking upwards and a grin.

I haven’t played it for a year+ so I can’t remember the name. If you know the name, please tell me.

Thanks.

EDIT: I found it! It was called Everybody Edits.

Flag Post

Hello. I’m looking for game I was playing on Kongregate. It was something like tower defense? You were buying shooters, engineers, there was sandbox mode, 300 mode, you was shooting to the stickmans, there were a lot of guns and upgrades, some towers. I think that this game might have badges. It was very popular.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kikki_Maciuu:

Hello. I’m looking for game I was playing on Kongregate. It was something like tower defense? You were buying shooters, engineers, there was sandbox mode, 300 mode, you was shooting to the stickmans, there were a lot of guns and upgrades, some towers. I think that this game might have badges. It was very popular.

Storm the House 3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benjie007:
Originally posted by Kikki_Maciuu:

Storm the House 3

This is it! Thank you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rocker1242:

- You played as a merchant caravan
- I’m pretty sure the combat was turn-based
- You hired mercenaries
- 100% sure the game is on Kongregate and had badges

Not sure of what is listed is entirely correct, but my memory is very vague.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/SugarFreeGames/caravaneer – I’m playing it right now. Lol.

Sorry, that’s not the game. I understand though, it fits well with my description. The one I played was set in Medieval times.

Would this be it? http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/frontier

Flag Post

I repost this:

I can’t find a game I love, it was a minimalist platformer with only 1 screen levels and they were always black + another color, in the first levels it’s green and in the lasts it’s red. There was around 30 levels and the game had achievements. It also had enemies, and some items in form of a kinda round white light. Your character and enemies had white eyes and the character was kinda humanoid, I think he was kinda like the VVVVVV character.

Flag Post

Game was really straight-forward. You played as this fairy and you’d go around collecting orbs. If you collected so many orbs, you became I guess a more advanced fairy…? I remember the game having a lot of blue and this really relaxing ambient music in the background. There were also in-game “achievements” that you could get. (e.g. collect 5000 orbs, reach this rank, or find this arrangements of orbs)

Man, I really need that music.

The game might have a V in the title somewhere.