The "What was that game called?" Thread page 90

3916 posts

Flag Post

hey users, I played an awesome music game here on kongregate with Hope it gives you hell as one of the songs, but I can’t remember the name of the game. Do you know which one it is? if you could help me out that would be awesome! thankz

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShockJosh17:

hey users, I played an awesome music game here on kongregate with Hope it gives you hell as one of the songs, but I can’t remember the name of the game. Do you know which one it is? if you could help me out that would be awesome! thankz

You have to tell us what the controls are what the goal is in the game, not just that its a game with music and it has many songs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

You have to tell us what the controls are what the goal is in the game, not just that its a game with music and it has many songs.

I believe the poster is saying it had the song “Gives You Hell” by All-American Rejects. Or that’s my guess, anyway. Wording and lack of capitalization made it hard to tell.

Flag Post

I remember playing a game a while back, where you played as a guy in a red sweater named Fred who was looking for his bike, or something like that. I can’t remember much more than that, but i think it was called “Fred’s Adventure” or something to that effect/

Flag Post

I remember this game from a while back, you were a RC that raced against various different computer cars. You raced through from what I recall a grey race track with different jumps and dips in it. You collected some power up points while racing and you could use them to buy different power ups. You could also modify you car as well you could differ the spoiler angle and the tire size and various other things. That’s all I can remember about the game any help would be appreciated.

Flag Post

this was an puzzle game,an walkthroughable game. the story was you’re an person waiting to get your ps4 and you have to kill people to get to the front of the line. I can’t tell you much more than that, since i didn’t even get to play it.

Flag Post

my bad, the game is a music game like guitar hero or rockband where you have to hit the right keys at the right time to play the notes to play the song. One of the songs to play was ‘Hope it gives you Hell’ by All American Rejects. It was here on Kongregate but I cant find it.

Originally posted by Ajax_the_Greater:

I believe the poster is saying it had the song “Gives You Hell” by All-American Rejects. Or that’s my guess, anyway. Wording and lack of capitalization made it hard to tell.

Flag Post

Old Snes game I think it was. No clue for name but you had an island and had to defend it from another island. You built ground to air missiles to defend against planes carrying robots to destroy your buildings and ground to ground based missiles which I also think u could build to attack the other island to win. You built banks I think for money and something else to charge up attacks. What is this game called.

Flag Post

my bad, the game is a music game like guitar hero or rockband where you have to hit the right keys at the right time to play the notes to play the song. One of the songs to play was ‘Hope it gives you Hell’ by All American Rejects. It was here on Kongregate but I cant find it.

Originally posted by Ajax_the_Greater:

One of the Super Guitar Maniac games?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jayinja:

Old Snes game I think it was. No clue for name but you had an island and had to defend it from another island. You built ground to air missiles to defend against planes carrying robots to destroy your buildings and ground to ground based missiles which I also think u could build to attack the other island to win. You built banks I think for money and something else to charge up attacks. What is this game called.

Metal Marines?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jayinja:

there’s a multiplayer flashgame on Kongregate that fits that description exactly, except of course for the “Old Snes” comment.

Flag Post

any one ever play a game i think called slacker? its a fun game. it should be on here but its not. idk if i have name wrong but it was about a guy getting ready for an interview and so many funny things happended like he cooked a crab with a toaster and a bath tub. number 2 was way better tho

Flag Post

Okie doker, let’s see if I can find this game..

It’s a flash game, and it’s a turn-based strategy game. You move your soldiers around to different areas and then have them shoot at stuff. It’s 3D but the camera angle is the same in each mission. The setting is post-apoc themed but many of the maps have trees and grass and stuff. There were nearly always two teams in each mission. The people you play as (the “good” guys) were your basic soldier, each one was automatically equipped with an assault rifle and pistol. The “bad” guys were either these “rebel” soldiers who could be equipped with any number of weapons, or aliens! And the aliens had pretty crazy weapons. Now I don’t recall if you could pick up weaponry, I believe that you couldn’t, but I remember that as the game progressed you could research and purchase alien weapons as well as better human ones. There wasn’t any real plot, the player has to save humanity by commanding these soldiers, yaddayaddayadda, you get the idea, but the first couple of levels weren’t about fighting off aliens, they were focused on killing the rebel soldiers in their forts or bases or wherever they might be. But as the levels progressed and around level 2 or 3 aliens attacked a soldier airport and you had to kill all the aliens that were there, and from that point it was just killing everywhere. I also know that the aliens had a gun that shot little plasma bubbles or something, but they were distinctly bubble like. The terrain was also rather destructible, allowing you to shoot at and then through walls to hit your targets. Most levels had fog of war/range of vision as well. I also remember one mission being that you have to enter an alien mothership, grab a control chip or something, and then leave. Lots of the later missions involved directly combating the aliens. I’d love some help because I’d like to beat the game for old time’s sake. Thanks!

Flag Post

I use to play this game with 3 factions humans elves and orcs ( or Goblins i cant rem.)…anyways you started at the bottom and won battle’s that led to the top of each factions city( or just to the top of the tree) every-time you won a battle it gave you more options on who to attack, and every-time you won a battle you got better things and troops , by upgrading human tree or elev tree or orc tree,the point of the game was to destroy each others tower by waves you sent out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by josex33:

I use to play this game with 3 factions humans elves and orcs ( or Goblins i cant rem.)…anyways you started at the bottom and won battle’s that led to the top of each factions city( or just to the top of the tree) every-time you won a battle it gave you more options on who to attack, and every-time you won a battle you got better things and troops , by upgrading human tree or elev tree or orc tree,the point of the game was to destroy each others tower by waves you sent out.

Sounds a bit like epic war 2. Not sure thought because I don’t think the map goes from bottom to top though… worth a look though.

Flag Post

Hey iam trying to find a game i played a year ago,
its a escape the room game, so you use your mouse. I remember it being a game where your a person who trys to find tapes for a vcr.
one of the challenges is to find out a code of a safe or drawer, and you go into a bathroom, turn on a hot tap and then the steam shows numbers written on the mirror above the taps. Does anyone know the name of this game? sorry if i havent provided enough information.
please shout me if you know the title

Flag Post
Originally posted by SNAP1002:

Hey iam trying to find a game i played a year ago,
its a escape the room game, so you use your mouse. I remember it being a game where your a person who trys to find tapes for a vcr.
one of the challenges is to find out a code of a safe or drawer, and you go into a bathroom, turn on a hot tap and then the steam shows numbers written on the mirror above the taps. Does anyone know the name of this game? sorry if i havent provided enough information.
please shout me if you know the title

Gateway II.

Flag Post

the game i played was one of those idle games u had kool stuff but i havent playe dit since 2010 or 2011 i think it may have been updated but i had an arena a button u could click a market and a battle arena and these kool pixel venders and skills i remember it havin ilde in the name and it had a bunch of ahceivements where u get these red token stuff that u can use to buy stuff with i hvae trouble remebering names cuz on kongregate i HAVE played over 400 games and since i got my first computer i have played over 700 games so its hard to remember nice if u could tell me the name and any updates it may have gotten

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunterskid:

the game i played was one of those idle games u had kool stuff but i havent playe dit since 2010 or 2011 i think it may have been updated but i had an arena a button u could click a market and a battle arena and these kool pixel venders and skills i remember it havin ilde in the name and it had a bunch of ahceivements where u get these red token stuff that u can use to buy stuff with i hvae trouble remebering names cuz on kongregate i HAVE played over 400 games and since i got my first computer i have played over 700 games so its hard to remember nice if u could tell me the name and any updates it may have gotten

Anti-idle the game? I will give you a link: “http://www.kongregate.com/games/Tukkun/anti-idle-the-game?acomplete=anti-idle”;

Flag Post

if you want to play free book of ra game looking http://www.bookofraonlinespielens.com/ this site, its a really fantastic and enjoy it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireseal:
Originally posted by megajake777:

It was a game set in the future where cloned dinosaurs overran a city and you are sent in to kill them with all the usual high tech weaponry. It was on pc and I played it in the early 2000’s. I remember the first level, where you get of a dropship on a mission to find a crashed ship. Does anyone know this game?

Carnivores Cityscape?

Originally posted by Fireseal:
Originally posted by megajake777:

It was a game set in the future where cloned dinosaurs overran a city and you are sent in to kill them with all the usual high tech weaponry. It was on pc and I played it in the early 2000’s. I remember the first level, where you get of a dropship on a mission to find a crashed ship. Does anyone know this game?

Carnivores Cityscape?

YES!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tttttt:

I remember this game from a while back, you were a RC that raced against various different computer cars. You raced through from what I recall a grey race track with different jumps and dips in it. You collected some power up points while racing and you could use them to buy different power ups. You could also modify you car as well you could differ the spoiler angle and the tire size and various other things. That’s all I can remember about the game any help would be appreciated.

Flag Post

ok i so got 2 games here and i know they are both n kongregate but i cannot find them 1 game was were you had tis egg on this raft and you had to build stuff on the raft to protect the egg and the longer you protected it the more money you got in return

the other game ik there was a 1 and 2 but you were a bunny and you had to shoot fingers you could get upgrades and thre were like 3 or 4 paths of upgrades you could do

Flag Post
Originally posted by loplopyuyu:

ok i so got 2 games here and i know they are both n kongregate but i cannot find them 1 game was were you had tis egg on this raft and you had to build stuff on the raft to protect the egg and the longer you protected it the more money you got in return

the other game ik there was a 1 and 2 but you were a bunny and you had to shoot fingers you could get upgrades and thre were like 3 or 4 paths of upgrades you could do

I don’t know the first game you are talking about, but the second one is Bunny Flags.

Flag Post

my game is on kong and you had a mallet and you had to hit ball to certain location and there were good and bad bower-ups like big ball, small ball and i think there were teleporters