BTD 5? (locked)

115 posts

Flag Post

When is balloon tower defense 5 coming out?
I love BTD 4, been addicted since I played it.
Play it the pupular BTD 4

www.ninjakiwi.com/…/Tower-Defense/…/Bloons-Tower-Defense-4.html

or BTD 3

www.ninjakiwi.com/…/Tower-Defense/Bloons-Tower-Defense-3.html

They are really good games. Leve comment plz

Flag Post

BTD4 is so adiicting my girlfriend broke up with me because of it… and when she left i was still playing it

Flag Post

It would be cool if it had more of a story than the other btds. Maby it could be a game with boss levels too.

Flag Post

maybe there could be a bloon that had 4 BFB’s inside. I was thinking also that the upgrades available on mochigames could already be unlocked. There could also be an evolution of the sun god where you could only have one on the field.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sciencecat:

maybe there could be a bloon that had 4 BFB’s inside. I was thinking also that the upgrades available on mochigames could already be unlocked. There could also be an evolution of the sun god where you could only have one on the field.

ONE SUN GOD WITH A BLOON CARRYING 4 BFB"S?!?!?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by beederbee:

that isn’t that bad if there are really good towers fully upgraded.

Flag Post

This thread has already been made: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/62686-bloons-tower-defence-5

Flag Post
Originally posted by beederbee:

Depending on how powerful the upgrade is that would either be:horrible or: AWSOME.

Flag Post

i want BTD5!!!!!I LOVE BTD4!!!!!!!!!! I SAY YES TO BTD5!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gabriel6193:

i want BTD5!!!!!I LOVE BTD4!!!!!!!!!! I SAY YES TO BTD5!!!!!!

YESYESYES!I WANT IT SO BAD THERE’S GONNA BE A FLAMETHROWER GUY IN BTD5.

Flag Post

There should be a guy or tower who has a car and slowly drives along to the right or left of the track and either drops spikes, has like a drill, has a chainsaw or just shoots like 3 spikes in wichever way the bloons are. Upgrades would be fire rate, what he shoots, drops, or uses, how many he uses in each burst, and how fast he drives. He could be like the wizard in btd4 he uses attacks randomly but u need 2 upgrade him 2 get the attacks. I love the flamethrower idea it sounds awesome post this every where if u tink its cool.

Flag Post

Understand how mutck $$$ kongregate will get if BTD5 will come out!!! They got so mutck $$$!!!

Flag Post

I want BTD4 maybe they may make it interactive like only for regular bloon throwers when itr comes out ill say it i know ninja kiwi…….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Killer613:

When is balloon tower defense 5 coming out?

Once again, late 2011.

Flag Post

?

Flag Post

For btd5 I think there should be a tower that u can control so that u can prioritize the worst balloons

Flag Post

Please post on this thread instead: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/62686-bloons-tower-defence-5

Flag Post

Im Not sure if there going to make btd5 because reviwers said that they had a hard enough time making 3&4.

Flag Post

Bloons td5 will be fake because expansion is like the same as 5 so the should be a 6

Flag Post
Originally posted by BESTSLAYEREVER:

Bloons td5 will be fake because expansion is like the same as 5 so the should be a 6

Not really.
The expansion only adds 4 tracks, Deflation mode, Tower Specialties, and not having to hold the fast-forward button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lucariorocks:

BTD4 is so adiicting my girlfriend broke up with me because of it… and when she left i was still playing it

Lol.

Flag Post

Well they are probably still working on it. If your getting bored of BTD 4 try the expansion pack.

Flag Post

]

Flag Post

BTD 5 would be really epic. New towers. New bloons. New features and more lag =). Thank god i have a good computer

Flag Post

We NEED BTD5!!!