Anti-Idle Guide by jackalrama page 7

324 posts

Flag Post

on the front page of this discussion it says the christmas sets 1 and 2 cost about 24-8k coins… but at the moment, i cant see how, as the shirt costs 1460000coins…someone explain please >.<

Flag Post

@face: Those were the old prices when they originally came out around Christmas.

Flag Post

Christmas is cheaper when it is actually christmas. Since it isn’t cheaper and people who weren’t here for christmas still want the christmas pieces, they have to pay extra to get them now (which is the way that a rare item remains rare because it costs even more to sell more of it.

I got my entire christmas outfit (except hat, snowball, and snowy background cover) from christmas boxes, then I got the pirate treasure box from a pirate box.

Flag Post

Good guide but I’ve seen better…. not for this game but I’ve DEFINITELY seen better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thefameboy64:

Good guide but I’ve seen better…. not for this game but I’ve DEFINITELY seen better.

That’s like saying: “these are some good fries but I’ve eaten water melons waaaay better then these fries.”

Btw it would be nic eif the first posts were updated with all the new info, looking at someones profile isn’t ideal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Randomthought31:

What does the ant (Feature) thing do*? (You’re Welcome =P)

And it reduces the amount of boosts that ants eat when you refresh the page/pause the game/Shut Down your computer and restart the game in the morning/etc.

P.S. Yes, I’m a Grammar Cop. WEE WOO WEE WOO!

I’m sorry officer, hope you let me go with just a warning… :(
I promise i’ll be careful from now on…LOL
Thanks for the info BTW.

Flag Post

=P No problem. Oh, and it doesn’t just stop the ants from eating boost, it only reduces the amount of boost (From like 49% to 10% etc.

Flag Post

with the boxes in the mystery shop, can you get duplicate items?

Flag Post

Yes. :)

Flag Post

ty for the walkthrough, it helps alot.

Flag Post

I think it’s worth noting that the boosts only affect arena in that it works on kill EXP. Boosts do not affect money gained from the “Money Steal” action (it will still give only the listed amount, or twice as much if you land a critical hit).

Bit confusing, and I didn’t see it listed prior, so I thought it might help someone. _

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hugo12345:

I only copied it from the forum/comments and made a few additions. Fixed it now, thx. :)

while we’re fixing things, I think it’s the Unknown Box, and not the Mystery Box that gives +500 xp upon being fed. (I’m pretty sure the Mystery Box can’t be fed =P)

also it’s called Mystery Pet, not Mystery Cat (the game calls all the cats kitties anyways). and btw, i’m somewhat sure that the mystery cat gets hungry slower (maybe 1.5?) than the other cats.

Flag Post

It says mystery box because before the mystery shop was created the pet was actually called mystery box instead of unknown box. He just never got around to checking/changing it yet I suppose. But yeah, at one point, you could feed the “Mystery Box”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WuTheFWasThat:
Originally posted by Hugo12345:

I only copied it from the forum/comments and made a few additions. Fixed it now, thx. :)

while we’re fixing things, I think it’s the Unknown Box, and not the Mystery Box that gives +500 xp upon being fed. (I’m pretty sure the Mystery Box can’t be fed =P)

also it’s called Mystery Pet, not Mystery Cat (the game calls all the cats kitties anyways). and btw, i’m somewhat sure that the mystery cat gets hungry slower (maybe 1.5?) than the other cats.

Fixed. :D Mystery Pet is listed as 1.5-2.0 as long as it isn’t verified. If you have that thing you could time it. :)

Flag Post

Good topic you’ve got here. If you need any testing for stupid-expensive or stupid-high-level stuff, shoot me a message. I got level 999 from bugged pong (which has become 1078 with the level cap removal) a while ago, and I’ve got several hundred million coins to throw around.

It’s just too bad coins got capped at 999 million, though – I had 65 billion two days ago…

Edit: Mystery Pet appears to be 1.0% per minute, tested over 5 minutes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FOcast:

Good topic you’ve got here. If you need any testing for stupid-expensive or stupid-high-level stuff, shoot me a message. I got level 999 from bugged pong (which has become 1078 with the level cap removal) a while ago, and I’ve got several hundred million coins to throw around.

It’s just too bad coins got capped at 999 million, though – I had 65 billion two days ago…

Edit: Mystery Pet appears to be 1.0% per minute, tested over 5 minutes.

Lies, you had 6.5 billion.

Flag Post

No hack version of this GAME?RIGHT?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vizo2009:

No hack version of this GAME?RIGHT?

It’s pointless, since this game is updated at least 60 times per day.

Also, I’d like to clarify that Mystery Pet is a 1.0 hunger pet.

Flag Post

Does the mystery pet give +10 or +1 MPs when fed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ryo_Sangnoir:

For Walkthru’d: type in 2sc90nr2 in the box at the bottom of the achievement window.

I don’t know where it’s from, I got it from the comments.

i cant see a text box ive checked under the secet acheivments,im a bit of a noob at this game. lvl 29 18K coins and no rare items (except greg)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Randomthought31:

Does the mystery pet give +10 or +1 MPs when fed?

THIS

TELL ME.

NOW.

Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Flag Post

Now I want one…. time to idle all night and not buy special boxes in hopes of getting a mystery pet.

Flag Post

in the battle arena after fighting an enemy i got +40 attack power.How did this happen

Flag Post

Do u recommend using the button machine 24 7.

Flag Post

if im a lvl 44 should i have a million bucks right now cause u guys make it sound so easy to make there.