New Sonny Glitch! page 2

207 posts

Flag Post

Oh come on, that game was that hard? D:

Nah, we know our opinions are different. Although seeing MODS do the glitch…well, DISGRACEFUL!

Heck, even using the guides @ Krinforums is enough :P.

Flag Post

I agree Syll…

Flag Post

Press Z or R Twice!
BARREL ROLL!!!

Flag Post

I don’t know about everybody else but why bother using glitches? I know they are cool and all… but you just don’t get the satisfaction of winning if you have used the item glitch(go to inventory pick up item from inventory keep item in control click on options then drop item into red area surrounding options list) just for you people who didn’t know and the level up glitch. I admit they rock! But Krin… please try to eliminate glitches from Sonny 2, and make it longer with more weapons and guns that shoot instead of hit with the end of their barrels. Sonny is an absolutely brilliant game and i must say thank you for bringing Sonny to the world,it’s the best thing since…errm sliced bread! (IMPORTANT)!"££$$ FOR ANYONE WHO has used the item glitch and i put it on only because i leave the decision up to you: do not re-spec in the game as this will ruin it and cause all of you’re hard work to be wiped clear from sonny’s stats list and the glitch/cheat works on all sites except Kongregate… so Good Luck and praise be to Sonny (who is my new God)

Flag Post

I wouldn’t care about this if it was just to make the game fun after beating it, but you rotten little pieces of….. you idiots are using the glitches to get THE BADGES AND CARD!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Jude! you’re a freaking MOD, man!!!! you’re supposed to CONDEMN this kind of behavior! wtf!!!

Flag Post

Grey fails a barrel roll. He must try a somersault.

Flag Post

Do not post spam, or something not related to the title of the topic.

Flag Post

THA WAS THE BEST GLICTH ON SONNY EVER!!!

Flag Post

Given the trend of the past few years, I think it’s likely that “Rick Roll” will win the Word of the Year for ’08.

Flag Post

Did some of you (qwertyking, MindHacker, 345138) even watch the links? Man, they help you a whole lot.

Flag Post

I go through a game finding a l33t glitch and you yell at me D:

Flag Post

Do a barrel roll !
( Z or R twice )
Lol

Flag Post

>Do a barrel roll ! ( Z or R twice)

My SNES doesn’t have Z button……which button should I hit instead?

Anyway I found the another glitch if you can’t pull the first one off. The effect is the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIkJvY96i8w

Flag Post

stop posting stupid vidoes i came here to know the sonny glitch

Flag Post

Well that’s too bad because een if people use it too much it counts the same as hacks to me, and using it sucks. Just do a barrel roll.

Flag Post

Do the barrel roll.

Flag Post

ninjakurtis obviously got EverythingRoll’d.

Flag Post

Fine here is a glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp-i2UbND-k

Flag Post

That was lol material funny!!!

Flag Post

its yu-gi-yo you liar

Flag Post

wtf?
how does a barrel roll help you in sonny?

Flag Post

Think about it. Hard.

Flag Post

sorry but this topic is a load of lies

Flag Post

Duh people it was a joke from the start if you want real Sonny glitches find them on Google or another search engine.

I have found a few glitches myself, but I wont tell them to you guys.

Flag Post

I was expecting a Jiggleroll.