Dust Physics

14 posts

Flag Post

This has got to be my favorite game. Its pretty much a sandbox type game, where everything has dust type physics. You can just fool around and build stuff, possibly little machines too.

http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

You can even save and upload your own creations.

Flag Post

This is a great game. OE-CAKE is my new fav though. It is always fun to build a volcano though.

Flag Post

great game it’s like falling sand kept me occupied :D

>It is always fun to build a volcano though.

isn’t it i just pack it full of explosive stuff that would give the effect of a volcano then send down some thunder to activate it :D and see if anyone survives

Flag Post

These are the most entertaining pixels I have seen in a long time.

Flag Post

Yeah that is a good game just last week I was playing it and before I knew it 2 hours went by.

Flag Post

The game is the best game that I have ever played besides a few others lol.

Flag Post

on POWDER GAME i am rocklegend and i rlly think there should be Nintendo DS Powder Game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MMAT:

on POWDER GAME i am rocklegend and i rlly think there should be Nintendo DS Powder Game.

i was just thinking about ythat earlier today:D!!!

Flag Post

That is sooooo cool. Good find.

Flag Post

physics FTW

Flag Post

I like burning sand 2, has many more options for it. Like glue, volcano and acid. But you can load mods downloaded with the game. and you can play many with many more objects.

Flag Post

i love to fill metal boxes with oil and explosives and use the fuse to light them, fun!!

Flag Post

i love the game and the fact that it has evrything you could possibly think of (save a couple of elements) at your disposal is great…….i may be ignorant if the game is uploaded on here or not so far i dont think so but PLEASE PLEASE PLEEASE prove me wrong……for my sake…….heck for evryones sake prove me wrong please

Flag Post

they are a few on kong now