Sinjid Shadow of the warrior page 2

46 posts

Flag Post

i downloaded Sinjid shadow of the warrior to Kong so let Play it =D

Flag Post

PLZ PLZ put it on here ive been searching for it for 3 months and i want it here plz put it on here and also plz put in badges

Flag Post

Sinjid Sucks!!! Just make sonny three already!

Flag Post

can someone just get the game on kongregate please… for the love of all gamers it is way better then sonny

Flag Post

sinjid is an epic game better than sonny but i cant find it on kongregate

Flag Post

Sinjid is like an underdeveloped Sonny.

The talent trees are too full of damage spells or damage increasing effects, and not enough utility or sustainability abilities. The only way to sustain your health and mana is by screwing up the damage output. Not to mention that those talents are in the magic tree, making the classes unbalanced.
Most abilities cost about 20 – 70 mana, so you run out of mana quickly. If you build your character to deal damage, you have to rely entirely on consumables to heal, and even then, the only consumable items are static, and only heal 80 health which is easily lost in the next turn in the Dark Rift (excluding the Blood Spirit).
Furthermore, there are no ways to re-spec. If you feel the need to change talents around, and experiment with a new build (which you should in any game with talent trees), you need to start over again and create a new character. The fact that there is only one save slot makes it worse.

On a more optimistic side though, I would say that Sinjid has a better storyline.

Flag Post

now how did this thread get necroed?
…anyways, it’s been a while since I played this fun little game.

Of course, Sinjid Shadow of the Warrior is the only decent one in the set. The other sinjid rpg’s are terrible for some reason. Dunno why, though.

also: Dump lotsa points into healing and mana regen, regardless of your class. Those two skills are simply essential regardless of what you use to do your actual damage.
Also: voodo sheild when facing blood spirit. Everything else will disapear in a couple shots, but that one will last for a LONG time.

Flag Post

Hey guys…why not gather signatures for adding sinjid on Kongreate….“krin” Need to know how many ppl like this game!!

Flag Post

Althow this is in the future Sinjid would be appropriate because its like a teaser for people to get a new game in their head than after a week of Sinjid it could progress to Sonny3 cause that game is very good and people havent seen too much of Sinjid so having Sinjid first wouls be a good idea in my opinion…

Flag Post
Originally posted by tiger123:

Althow this is in the future Sinjid would be appropriate because its like a teaser for people to get a new game in their head than after a week of Sinjid it could progress to Sonny3 cause that game is very good and people havent seen too much of Sinjid so having Sinjid first wouls be a good idea in my opinion…

Oh darn wrong Forum… what ever they should have it on here

Flag Post

Sinjid is already out, and the gameplay is different from Sonny.

I like both, but the new Sinjid doesn’t have variable skills. The 3 classes share the skill tree.

Flag Post

Edit: Ok, it does have different skill tree for each class, sorry for the correction.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vanguard205:

Edit: Ok, it does have different skill tree for each class, sorry for the correction.

Wait, by new sinjid, are you refering to sinjid shadow of the warrior? As far as games go, it’s pretty old.
If you are refering to something newer than that, please let me know.

Flag Post

http://armorgames.com/play/13549/sinjid

Flag Post

you should get the game its awesome and has cool fucking ninja

Flag Post

This new sinjid was so disappointing.

prays for sonny 3 to be turn based

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevinmitnick:

This new sinjid was so disappointing.

prays for sonny 3 to be turn based

I liked it, a lot. It’s different from the turn based stuff, but I don’t see a problem with that. I thought I would, as I really like turn based, as I’m a bit slow. But no, I enjoy the combat in the new Sinjid.

Flag Post

…“Expansion pack”….
I’m getting a bad vibe.

Uggg….
My current computer can’t handle this thing. it handles dwarf fortress, albeit barely, but…

Flag Post

bit of a bump…
Is “preist” still the best class? It was in the old sinjid SOTW, though you could win with any class.

“slice” would have required level 50 or so to be worth it

Flag Post

No the priest isn’t the best class, the hunter class is. But the hunter class is premium.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KAI5AH:

No the priest isn’t the best class, the hunter class is. But the hunter class is premium.

…ignoring that.
Ignoring premium, is preist, aka mage, still the best class, or is one of the others the best class?