REAL Sonny cheat (i hope)

69 posts

Flag Post

does anyone know a REAL WORKING Sonny cheat? If u do i will go to your house and be your best friend.

Flag Post

Oh, i had one, but after you said you go to my house and be my best friend i though “never mind” :P

Flag Post

Here’s the cheat:

…actually, I’m not going to tell you. Cheating is bad, mkay?

Flag Post

Do a Barrel Roll

Flag Post

hold down alt and press F4 three times really fast. you’ll become level 40.

Flag Post

yeah do what tasselfoot said, it works

Flag Post

lol here is one, go into your item menu, pick up an item, drag it into the options menu, drop it in the menu. You get the stats points that it give allowing you to get incredible characters (works for NPCs)

and all i ask in return is to go to this site and play for a few days, but if you don’t its okay
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9075245

Flag Post

If you keep on fighting illusions in zone 4, you level up! It’s totally an awesome cheat, you can get to level 50! Isn’t that the best cheat ever?!?!

Flag Post

i was joking about that,i thought the house and best friend thing would be funny

Flag Post

please tell me a real one, me and a lot of other people are desperate:(

Flag Post

How about you play through the game legitmately? You know, like it was intended?

Flag Post

How about you play through the game legitmately? You know, like it was intended?

Yeah…what’s the point of cheating anyways? To get you levels that don’t necessarily matter (except to beta-test some games and admiration from low-levels :S)

Flag Post

Barrel Roll! Barrel Roll! Do the barrel barrel roll!

…actually, I’m not going to tell you. Cheating is bad, mkay?

Flag Post

There is already a thread about this. http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3/topics/7976. Also, you should try beating the game without cheating. It’s easy, just level up.

Flag Post

Yeh the game is not that hard, i played through it twice, once on Newgrounds and then again here to get the badges

Flag Post

l2p

Flag Post

Cause cheating shows your true skill.

Flag Post

just play normally. i managed to beat all 4 classes normally. so theres no reason why you cant

Flag Post

1.) Start Sonny

2.) Pick a class.

3.) ????

4.) PROFIT!

Flag Post

got to love the noobs spreading the glitch that was not known very well until some jack ____ started spamming it saying it was ment to be in the game… half the people cheating dont even know the true creator of the game

Flag Post

ok do a new game then keep skipping in first battle ok then when u die click reload.
the locations will flash go to world map and go to infinity. Then click the red circle in middle u will be in a BATTLE WITH UR SELF skip and when u finish batttle u get all badges.

Flag Post

click a weapon, then click on options, click about till the weapon/armour disappears then the weapon/armor stats will be added to your stats

Flag Post

but unfortunatly i never knew that untill i beat the paladin, havnt bothered much anymore after i done a stat reset trying to complete the final and lost my extra statistics

Flag Post

Yay! Lets promote cheating!

Flag Post

My barrel roll cheat, lol.