Standard pack or Elite pack?

4 posts

Flag Post

Okay, so I’ve seen a few people posting this question in chat, and I thought I’d bring it to the forums to see if I can get an input.

Standard or Elite? How much chance is ‘high’ or ‘normal’.. how is this even determined?

Flag Post

If you have a deck that’s all Rare or above of the cards you want, start buying Elite packs instead.

Standard pack helps fill out your collection since it’s cheaper, but when you’re just looking for Epic or Legendary cards, Elite packs are more cost efficient.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheSilenT:

If you have a deck that’s all Rare or above of the cards you want, start buying Elite packs instead.

Standard pack helps fill out your collection since it’s cheaper, but when you’re just looking for Epic or Legendary cards, Elite packs are more cost efficient.

Elite packs are usually composed of 2-star cards and 1 or 2 3-star cards. Standard packs have just about the same result for me.

Flag Post

Honestly, you should focus on race-packs. They give a decent selection(I got Repeating Crossbow Captain, Battle Abbess, and Battle Priestess. The Repeating Crossbow Captain(Lvl 4) is epic. ). I tried three elite packs and it got a few handy cards I use in my deck. Honestly, it’s your choice.