Guild Promotion Problem

18 posts

Flag Post

Hi.

I’m not the leader of my guild, but today the guild leader tried to demote one of people in the guild. He clicked on the player but it didn’t show a demote option. We tried demoting ourselves but it didn’t work.

Also, I think that the first person to contribute became VP and the second became the Official, correct?

So, is there anyway we can promote or demote people? I looked all over the forums.

Flag Post

NO it does not work the way you specified. The one with the most CP other than the leader is vice president. The 2nd and 3rd most are the officials. So to “promote” a person to an official he will need to get a higher cp than the other official to take his spot. Rankings are reset every tuesday.

Flag Post

this system is very bad. it should be purely the decision of the leader on who to promote

i guess theis game didnt hear about catfacing yet

Flag Post

I definitely agree that the guild leader should be the one assigning positions, not have it decided week to week by cps.

Flag Post

Well, that answer my question. Thanks, guys!

Flag Post

This system is pure idiocy IMO. Positions should be the leader’s thing to decide, not how big people’s wallet is (think gold domations).

Flag Post

To the Devs: Having the game promote automatically is a horrible idea. As a guild leader I would like to decide who has the ability to recruit and kick members of my guild. Just because someone contributes a lot to the guild does not make them mature enough to make decisions concerning the guild. Please change this. I think you will find more people willing to purchase in game money with real cash if you give us more control. Not to mention that giving us that control would provide a better overall gaming experience for your devoted players free or not. I hope you seriously take this into consideration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FredrIQ:

This system is pure idiocy IMO. Positions should be the leader’s thing to decide, not how big people’s wallet is (think gold domations).

Devs don´t share your point of view. Donating is another form of sunking gold so they support it, what you think about this hoax has 0% importance.

Flag Post

Honestly i agree with the current system. The players who have those rankings have dedicated more time and contribution to earn them. They have provided the most contribution to the guild so why shouldn’t they be officials or vp’s? If they are so bad you can always just kick them from your guild. Kicking your most valuable members seems detrimental in my opinion.

Flag Post

besides squeezing more donations, one positive thing is it may help prevent dead guilds by ensuring the active members always have control. it could be worse and kick the president if they dont have the most CP.. as it is I think the only way prez can be demoted besides giving it away is to be inactive for a long time? Anyway I think one effect of this system is you have a lot of guilds carrying on that would have died out.. for example I’m interim president for one, I didnt start the thing and neither did the guy im sitting for but were still going strong, and if we dropped out the next most active people could take over eventually. Then again this could be a bad thing since it ensures the longevity that makes it impossible to overtake top guilds.. so its easier to join top ones and cash in on the turnover than start one or join a lower one even if it is very strong. Finally, more than guild positions by cp being ridiculous, I think guild rankings by cp is ridiculous… oh its obvious why they do it.. but there should be a ranking calculated by the average pvp scores of all the members.. I would love to see how the two compare.

Flag Post

I like it how it is, but i think they need to add something like every day you don’t donate 100 some day you loose 5% of the cp you donated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blindlight36:

besides squeezing more donations, one positive thing is it may help prevent dead guilds by ensuring the active members always have control. it could be worse and kick the president if they dont have the most CP.. as it is I think the only way prez can be demoted besides giving it away is to be inactive for a long time? Anyway I think one effect of this system is you have a lot of guilds carrying on that would have died out.. for example I’m interim president for one, I didnt start the thing and neither did the guy im sitting for but were still going strong, and if we dropped out the next most active people could take over eventually. Then again this could be a bad thing since it ensures the longevity that makes it impossible to overtake top guilds.. so its easier to join top ones and cash in on the turnover than start one or join a lower one even if it is very strong. Finally, more than guild positions by cp being ridiculous, I think guild rankings by cp is ridiculous… oh its obvious why they do it.. but there should be a ranking calculated by the average pvp scores of all the members.. I would love to see how the two compare.

That´s also a good point. The president should always have the lead.

Flag Post

“moving” V.P. position is needed as the active player can get it. the problem is that if the guild Prez. decides to stop playing, guild is dead. V.P. can’t level up guild, can’t sign guild for guild daily event. i think V.P. neds more rights.

Flag Post

Is there anyway to replace a missing guild leader? Guild is dying without them but they are gone so long.

Flag Post

Presiden is the owner of the guild … if Presiden can’t play more, don’t steal his/her guild. Just quit & move to new guild …
Or may be you can build your own guild … non Presiden get CP (upgrade guild research) from guild, and Owner of Guild get exp to level up guild … may be VP can be allowed to level up guild …

Flag Post

Same problem here; level 6 guild and the Vice President is gone for almost 14 days. I’m not able to kick him, since he is the Vice President. Any possibility to give the guildleader the option to kick high positions as well?

Flag Post

And think about the fun a V.P can have by kicking all the members, and even I as a President can’t kick the V.P and just have to look at a future problem that might and can arrise. This purly means you have to sit back and enjoy 30+ members beeing kicked out of your own guild. Dosen’t seem right to me…. This is only a worse case scenario. And by my guess it has probably happend allready for some..

Flag Post

Day 19: they still don’t know i’m away. Although i’m away for 19 days in a row now, i’m still there in the guild. Since i have the 3th place with contribution to the guild i am an official (someone by passed me last week as VP), but i won’t do shit since i’m out. Sincerly, HeAgeKBaTeH