How to spend Tower Coins

11 posts

Flag Post

Hello everybody, I would like to know how do you guys spend your tower coins, seeing that the cards aren’t worth the tower coins(including Judge Tyrus and King Asterion imo) I just hold some to buy material for epic class spells and buy those reputation crests.

Is it ok? How do you use your tower coins?

Flag Post

I don’t know about other people, but I think King Asterion is a pretty good tank.

The reputation crests only work if your level for that race is already level 30. Just letting you know in case you didn’t already know that.

I bought the hound and lizard just because I needed two more cards to get the 30% reward for those races, but I never actually use them.

As for the class spells, I already have at least 3 or 4 of each from doing boss battles, and about 20 for my class from activity. So I wouldn’t buy those.

Flag Post

If you’re planning to play long-term, buying reputation is the best choice because you get some really good rep rewards and increased crit/block rates.

Flag Post

Rep crests – The main use of your coins. 30→50 costs around 1350 of these.

Elixir, Class Crystal, Trumpet, Alchemy materials, Pendant, Horse – Junk, avoid unless you somehow have a really really good reason to need them. Pendant seems good at first because early on you won’t get items to that slot any other way, but by the time the +2 might be worth it you’ve already got it from Desert Fortress.

Hound, Lizard, Bat – Lizard and especially Hound are ok pve cards and nice for rep gain as Beast epix. They also fill up your Beast Guide completion towards the 30% reward which you’ll definitely want. Not vital but one or two should be good unless you got a great cardpool early through $$$$.

King Asterion – While this is the internet and most want to declare him either useless or awesome, I’d say he’s a borderline case. Again, if you’re (.____.)< you probably have better options, but for a free player he’s a solid tank and not even very expensive. Also he looks fucking awesome on the board. Your call.

Enough of previous cards to combine to legendary – Legendary Hound, Lizard and Bat are definitely not good enough to bother. I think legendary Asterion is actually a legit good card… but merely good, not exceptional, and you’d be paying about half the cost of rep50 or three fourths of a Tytus. Not the worst thing ever but come on, you don’t seriously want to do this. Unless, you know, you’re just that manly.

Judge Tytus – Seems really good? No clue whether good enough to compete with crests. I’m going to save for Tariel instead but eh, what do I know.

Flag Post

Reputation Crests – always a good choice
Class Spells – if your lucky to get a armageddon or swift raid in the fuse then by all means even if your the wrong class fuse it!.
Horse – If your contending for a spot in the rankings at the end of season this may give you an edge
Hounds – I would recommend this only early on for free players because its quite good
Tytus – Buy it for selling purposes maybe. Other then that don’t get it.

Flag Post

I got a swift raid in my fuse lab, but I didn’t have even close to the number of required forges. It was 30 ranger forges and 10 warrior forges, I believe. As a mage, I had no reliable way to get them besides buying them with tower coins, but even if I spent all my tower coins, I wouldn’t have nearly enough. Considering that I’d get rubies rather than gold for selling the swift raid, I didn’t feel it was worth attempting. Maybe I’m wrong.

Flag Post

Just imagine the cost of a godlike titus :/

Flag Post

Judge Tytus Dredd: awesome for priest, meh-adjacent for other classes. Not sure if worth the price though.
Hound: 4+1 magic damage is nothing to sneeze at, especially if your deck has problems with armour.
King Asterion: amazing in proper deck. Static shield description is inaccurate, it doesn’t merely stops movement, it stuns. This alone makes cow king amazing. f2p card that kills Vel’assar (among other things)? Yes please!
Crafting materials: no. It’s more efficient to get them by levying taxes for 90+ daily activity. Best you can get for selling other classes’ skills is some rubies, so not worth it IMO.
Reputation: considering both amount and rarity of cards required at higher levels, crests are pretty much the only way free players (and most of low/mid spenders) can ever achive lvl 50 reputation to unlock unique, otherwise unavailable cards. IIRC it takes about 150 crests/coins just to raise rep from 49 to 50 and from 40 onwards you can only raise it with godlike (6* red) cards.
Pendant: if you prefer mastery over block (mostly spell-based mages I guess), otherwise you can get another from lvl 40 raid.
So to sum it up: hound if you need him, Asterion if you have deck for him, pendant if you want to get as high mastery bonus as possible, Dredd if you prefer him to any lvl 50 reputation shop card, otherwise save for reputation crests from race of your choice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alectric:

I got a swift raid in my fuse lab, but I didn’t have even close to the number of required forges. It was 30 ranger forges and 10 warrior forges, I believe. As a mage, I had no reliable way to get them besides buying them with tower coins, but even if I spent all my tower coins, I wouldn’t have nearly enough. Considering that I’d get rubies rather than gold for selling the swift raid, I didn’t feel it was worth attempting. Maybe I’m wrong.

Swift Raid is worth literally thousends of gold – 5k is a good deal for the buyer for instance. Just saying

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alectric:

Af FredrIQ said, it’s worth a LOT. It’s about the best card you can get in fuse, and you can probably get 7K rubies for it. In the future, if you happen to get it again, extract useless epics/cheap legends, switch classes if needed, and basically do whatever it takes to craft it….heck that card might be good enough to switch to ranger :). Those rubies won’t guarantee you any legendaries, but it’ll get you a ton of good epics at least.

Flag Post

I thought armageddon was as i have seen it sell for over 10k