Libra special ability

27 posts

Flag Post

Her ability text reads: “During September and October all other creatures gain +1 attack.”
While Lionroar’s reads: “All other friendly creatures gain +1 attack”

Is this just shitty translation job or an attack buff to enemies as well?

Flag Post

i guess not correctly translated

Flag Post
Originally posted by puMaDee:

No, I understood that’s correct. I can’t remember where I saw, maybe gamefuse forum, but I believe the +2 to attack counts to ALL creatures, not just your own. Otherwise, too OP.

Flag Post

Is the libra quest showing up for you guys? Or is there no quest to get libra?

Flag Post

this thread is full of noobs

Flag Post
Originally posted by nukelaloosh:
Originally posted by puMaDee:

No, I understood that’s correct. I can’t remember where I saw, maybe gamefuse forum, but I believe the +2 to attack counts to ALL creatures, not just your own. Otherwise, too OP.

you do realize they are making the retarded wales pay $200 for the 5star, and $800 for the godlike…for those prices it had better be way overpowered, if fact I think it’s on the weak side for 1 card to cost that much. if i’m spending $200 on one card I want it to say “destroy all enemy creatures every turn” or something like that

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolboy0286:

2 Quests:
1. Buy 9000 gold for orange
2. Buy 42500 gold for red

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The card does act as stated, all other creatures get the bonus to attack. This is not restricted to just your creatures. It affects all other creatures on the field. We have gone ahead and are inquiring with the dev team about refining this ability.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdlerRU:
Originally posted by coolboy0286:

2 Quests:
1. Buy 9000 gold for orange
2. Buy 42500 gold for red

thanks, goddamn that’s expensive

Flag Post

Lionroar’s ability in Chinese and Libra’s ability in Chinese is different in that Libra is missing the Chinese word “friendly”, so I believe it is intended to increase all units’s attack instead of just friendly.

Flag Post

There’s also this from the Gamefuse announcement that makes things more obfuscated: " Of course as a member of the Zodiac, this incredible Elf also raises the attack score of all other friendly creature on the field of battle during the months of September and October!". It doesn’t specifically state that it is only friendlies, but it does give that impression.

Flag Post

Oh… I just spent $200 for a misleading card. Any chance of offering a refund if it buffs everything?

Flag Post

libra is like virgo all over again

Flag Post
Originally posted by DDRX:

Oh… I just spent $200 for a misleading card. Any chance of offering a refund if it buffs everything?

it’s called an idiot tax for spending that much money on ONE stupid game

Flag Post

How is the card misleading? It says it buffs “all other creatures.” That’s exactly what it does.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raistlistin:

it’s called an idiot tax for spending that much money on ONE stupid game

If he has the money and this game makes him happy, who are you to call him an idiot? There are many players on this game that make large salaries, and they choose to spend money on a game.

I know you’re not very smart and that’s hard for you to understand, but hey that’s why you can’t afford to spend money on games. Enjoy making minimum wage for the rest of your life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GF_Trine:

LOLWUT

We have gone ahead and are inquiring with the dev team about refining this ability.

Since apparently GF hires noobs people who know nothing about card design and development, let me explain why it affects entire field and not just friendlies: it’s called drawback. It’s a goddamn 2/3/11 pegasi with resistance 5. Raw stats alone make it OP. And since it’s rush card, more often than not player using this card will have more units, which means (s)he still benefits more. And last but definitely not least: if this affected only friendlies, it would have make both Lionroar and Ofelia completely useless and obsolete. Need I remind you that he’s one of 4 kings after which this game was (originally) named? They’re supposed to be the rarest and most powerful cards, so some random punkass zodiac obsoleting him would be pretty stupid move.
I guess this will be test to see if developers actually know what and why they’re doing, because making Libra all-upside will be strong hint to abandon ship before powercreep rises to Tyrant levels.

Flag Post

The card does act as stated, all other creatures get the bonus to attack. This is not restricted to just your creatures. It affects all other creatures on the field. We have gone ahead and are inquiring with the dev team about refining this ability.

Jokers! lets pay for a card thats buffs the enemy…

and i dunno what Seizan is bangin on about, nothing would become obolete this cards buff is temporary

Flag Post
Originally posted by tonytyzhang:

Lionroar’s ability in Chinese and Libra’s ability in Chinese is different in that Libra is missing the Chinese word “friendly”, so I believe it is intended to increase all units’s attack instead of just friendly.

thanks Tony, had to work hard to find a response in all this lol

Flag Post

Honestly it’s better this way (yes I paid for the 5* onw, that’s not why I’m against the buff). Otherwise, it would completely outclass lionroar during sept and oct, especially godlike version of it, and generally be so broken it’s not even funny. Especially as it’s the best zodiac card as it is already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BLAAAZE:

Jokers! lets pay for a card thats buffs the enemy…

It affects entire field, brainiac. If symmetrical effects are too hard for you to grasp, try tic-tac-toe, it might be more your speed. And every card that makes you pay life already “buffs the enemy”, yet I don’t see complaints about Fenris being too weak.

and i dunno what Seizan is bangin on about, nothing would become obolete this cards buff is temporary

Then go and re-read my post. One-sided Libra would be Lionroar on steroids for almost 17% of year. Less CD, higher attack, more HP, almost immune to magic damage and twice the effect. 2 turns are temporary effect. 2 months are not.

Flag Post

So you think buffing the enemys cards is sensible for a card that some people paid hundreds of dollars for “brainiac” ya may as well run a normal f….pegasus

The reason most people got confused with this is because they all thought no one would be dumb enough to make a card that gives 1 or 2 attack to all enemy cards. No need to reread any posts the buff is temporary and should only be your own cards for the price these event cards cost if thats the reason you bought gold at that time.

I did laugh at your 17% of a year comment though, nice way of making it sound longer so i,ll say it again no cards will be obsolete its only TEMPORARY

Flag Post

It is still just an epic card with 2 timer and those stats. If you willingly paid $200 for gold to get a card without looking closely at its description you deserve it. You are paying for the gold anyways not the card the card is a bonus.