God in Tower Event info page 2

62 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathvonduel:

I heard that in the last round, the leg was always last on pile. Was that true?
And if it was, does anyone know if it is true this round? I just got my epic cait and if leg is always last(which I do not expect to get), I might as well reset pile.

I talked to someone who said a couple people they talked to didn’t get leg Leneya last, but I honestly think they were full of it because it’s obvious the first one was supposed to be rigged and they fixed it in the second event. Maybe there was a very very very tiny chance of the leg Leneya not being last.

Flag Post

More lies. Spend time getting points, you get no angels. At least points from Lair gives you ACTUAL dragon cards.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s a legitimate representation lately is that they are short-staffed on fixing problems. The one thing that’s honest about Rise of Mythos…

“Legendary = Normal” for Kings Packs, but I pulled 15-20 packs and only ever got 1 leg cards, that’s not ‘normal’ at all – just another example.

Time to move on to something else, new players.

Flag Post

on lvl 43 n not even single angel boss

Flag Post

Im on 45 an none

Flag Post

lvl 47 here. no angels.

Flag Post

well, found my angel on 35 this round but…
last round, I got my angel, on 50, after 4 refreshes(the fl refresh, not the reset)
anyone got that beat?

Flag Post

last last round for my alt i found angel lv in 27 then some1 distracted me while i was searching for the quest creature, then i accidentally killed tower w/o killing angel :(. still didnt find the angels again and refreshed 6x in 46 then gave up on refreshing and even in 50 still didnt find.

Flag Post

I refreshed 8 times on 36 because i tougth tere would be something, but no

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bubbleman:

And if it was, does anyone know if it is true this round? I just got my epic cait and if leg is always last(which I do not expect to get), I might as well reset pile.

I talked to someone who said a couple people they talked to didn’t get leg Leneya last, but I honestly think they were full of it because it’s obvious the first one was supposed to be rigged and they fixed it in the second event. Maybe there was a very very very tiny chance of the leg Leneya not being last.

yeah just a rumor, ive already seen legend cait in battle

Flag Post
Originally posted by blindlight36:

Did you ask how he got it thou? If you remember his name please do, because that actually doesn’t disprove the “theory”
I got the epic, so others can too, so auction+alc can produce a lucky leg.
And I reckon whales can reset N times and get it up right but…
In any case, please help check if you can.

Flag Post

Did you ask how he got it thou? If you remember his name please do, because that actually doesn’t disprove the “theory”
I got the epic, so others can too, so auction+alc can produce a lucky leg.
And I reckon whales can reset N times and get it up right but…
In any case, please help check if you can.

You are forgetting that people had this card as rewards for 1v1 and 2v2 end of season tourneys. (I forget which group got it)
I still want to hear from Gamefuse… because if this event is rigged, then that brings up every other “random pick” in the game. Everything from daily draw to boss fight rewards to opening new packs of cards.

Flag Post

well, there is no promise in packs, so they can’t rig that as there is nothing guaranteeing equal whatever to start with.
But I’m not entirely sure if our boss draw is same as what are shown in the end
and yeah… daily draw

Flag Post

All 3 times we got angle event the 84th card picked is the card that is shown in top left corner – if you chouse to seen all the cards you can get.

First angle event the card in this spot was an epic angle – next 2 event they put the legendary angle in that spot..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Opalia_1:

All 3 times we got angle event the 84th card picked is the card that is shown in top left corner – if you chouse to seen all the cards you can get.

First angle event the card in this spot was an epic angle – next 2 event they put the legendary angle in that spot..

Everyone is confirming this….
So why even bother with the appearance of randomness? And why not put it in the event description.
This means that you can ONLY get the card showcased in the event (You know.. the one that smirks at you on the events tab ingame) is to spend a LOT of gold resetting the tower multiple times during the event.
Meanwhile, the rest of us were working hard trying everything to get as many cards as we can, but since we don’t THROW MONEY AWAY we didn’t spend mountains of gold on this event, so we have zero chance of getting the ONE card that everyone is working for.
This would be like…. if you could ONLY get a Goblin Adonis if you were VIP8 or higher, but Gamefuse (and the devs) never let anyone know. So you keep trying…. keep fighting in Shimmering Cave… spend hours working for the one card you want. But you can’t get there cause it is rigged.

Flag Post

i really doubt the person combined 2 epics, and the season rewards havent been given out yet. I dont doubt they reduced the drop rate a lot, but I think it would be more trouble than they would have the energy for to make it so it was always the very last drop. asked a couple other people who have also seen legends around

Flag Post

i really doubt the person combined 2 epics, and the season rewards havent been given out yet. I dont doubt they reduced the drop rate a lot, but I think it would be more trouble than they would have the energy for to make it so it was always the very last drop. asked a couple other people who have also seen legends around

2? nobody said anything about 2, there is no such limitation. If each person pull 8 on average, they have a 1/10 chance of getting the epic, and that means there can be dozens of epic in a server. Even a fraction of them used in combine would yield pretty decent rates, just takes some effort to collect them from the different people.
And if many have seen it, it shouldn’t be that hard to track down its origin.

Flag Post

its twilight, the server is tiny, even if there were enough epics we would have seen them for sale in AH, i know who it is anyway so I can ask them if they reset tower a billion times but I doubt it and I think occams razor applies

Flag Post

If this true.
Seem it pointless for me to use the Heart of Card for picking Leg Cat out of 84 cards…

No matter how I jump from top to the bottom corner, if all the card is blank and random card which still available (legendary not included) from pool, generated on that…

Hope they not do this on next God event.

Flag Post

Any update yet as to what will be done about the second God in Tower event not being extended like it was supposed to be?

Flag Post

I got legendary Caitlyn with my 15th pick just now! I guess the event isn’t rigged after all.

Edit: For those who were wondering, i got it in (5,6). Of course, you’re most likely not going to find it there since the piles for each player is different.

Flag Post
Originally posted by e2theipi:

I got legendary Caitlyn with my 15th pick just now! I guess the event isn’t rigged after all.

or it isn’t fully rigged…
in any case, it’s good news

Flag Post

I have a guildmate who got it before emptying the entire pile too.

Idk how much cards he drew, but I assume less than ten.

Flag Post

everyone saying they got legendary caitlyn says it the 1st April…strange isn’t it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by karsot:

everyone saying they got legendary caitlyn says it the 1st April…strange isn’t it?

funny how you say that, I just got one

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stratocumulus:

I have a guildmate who got it before emptying the entire pile too.

Idk how much cards he drew, but I assume less than ten.

pick nr 5 from pile you mean greetz tandje