Champion pack gave only Good and rares

11 posts

Flag Post

I just finished in a seal league and got a champions pack that gave me good and rare cards. isn’t it Cleary marked when its inventory it says chance of rare epic and legendary cards. Not good not marked on pack I want the community thoughts. please post

Flag Post

0.01% chance of legendary perhaps.

Flag Post

a “normal” chance was never terribly likely to begin with (it was like 1 in 20 for legends on master boosters). rare would indicate even less likely than that. maybe if someone did dozens of sealed league runs they’d get a legend but its not something you could realistically expect with less than 10 sealed league runs to actually trigger that legend chance.

Flag Post

first time, It was the same for me, only a few “good”

second time (a few moments ago) I didn’t even receive any card xD ZERO-NADA
I don’t know what is going on, but c’mon gamefuse, at least give me one card haha

Flag Post

Sealed champs pack giving out craps. I open 15 already, just get 1 or 2 crap epics like wall epic. I feel like opening elite pack. So not apropriete for a reward of something that we pay gold for it. And apparently, if you win 12 times you get picks better than if you win 10 times. So I assume the only way to get your gold back is just to wins 12, and you got around +20-50gold each 12wins, and 30-80 medals

Flag Post

atleast its a consolation prize for bombing and failing horribly. the big thing though is that you win a lot you earn considerable number of gold and medals of honor. The fact a skilled player can earn enough gold from an average sealed league run to turn a profit despite the 98 gold entry cost and get medals of honor on top of that is the big reason these boosters aren’t made amazing. If a skilled player keeps turning a gold profit they can not only get a pile of medals of honor in a day but a bunch of these boosters as well. I’ll reiterate… the reason the boosters aren’t amazing is because they aren’t the only prize from sealed league.

Flag Post

i got 140ish gold, 8 medals and like 5-7k silver for 12 wins, if thats something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by koyuki129:

i got 140ish gold, 8 medals and like 5-7k silver for 12 wins, if thats something.

Don’t forget you got two godly champ packs :D

Flag Post

It’

Originally posted by Baerk:

atleast its a consolation prize for bombing and failing horribly. the big thing though is that you win a lot you earn considerable number of gold and medals of honor. The fact a skilled player can earn enough gold from an average sealed league run to turn a profit despite the 98 gold entry cost and get medals of honor on top of that is the big reason these boosters aren’t made amazing. If a skilled player keeps turning a gold profit they can not only get a pile of medals of honor in a day but a bunch of these boosters as well. I’ll reiterate… the reason the boosters aren’t amazing is because they aren’t the only prize from sealed league.

You know that statistically this means like 95% of the people are going to be turned off from league due to spending 97g for an elite level pack. At least make it like if you go 3-x you get an entry ticket. I predict once the novelty factor wears off league will be dead, and those people with the skills to hang around will eventually have nothing but each other to play, and then even those guys will stop playing too lol.

Flag Post

Just put ONE epic in each deck. That will raise participation. If I know that even if I lose, at least I get an epic card… I’ll willingly pay 98 gold. Participation in league would jump, everyone would be playing it all the time. And Gamefuse would win because more players are spending gold (and buying more to play more league).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spirrowmint:

Just put ONE epic in each deck. That will raise participation. If I know that even if I lose, at least I get an epic card… I’ll willingly pay 98 gold. Participation in league would jump, everyone would be playing it all the time. And Gamefuse would win because more players are spending gold (and buying more to play more league).

+1