Swords & Potions 2 Wiki

18 posts

Flag Post

http://www.edgebee.com/wiki/index.php?title=Swords_%26_Potions_2

Currently under construction.

Account creation is disabled. If you would like a wiki account, send an e-mail to wiki@edgebeestudios.com with the desired username and e-mail address.

Flag Post

I like the wiki, it seems to be filling well. Hopefully, more item category pages will be filled out as well as the “swords” page. I do wish it was easier to get to things like the “acid resource” page (listing all the items created with acid, and all the ways to get acid)

Flag Post

I as a gamer who likes these kind of games have got hooked on this game. Thank you edgebee for the wiki report. Now I can level up faster because I know what i’m looking for to advance in your game. I see that kongregate has taken a page from facebook and now is charging for the special items. I hope you all are getting your cut. I like your game because I don’t have to save it. Anway I think a acid factory would be a nice addition to your game. its just a thought!

Flag Post

i’m a little lazy to register for the wiki… but just one small thing to suggest adding to Tips:

#. you can temporarily stash modules/furniture on the grey paved street when doing major rearranging. all items must be slotted back into shop space before you can press ‘OK’ to exit the Building screen.

the construction tips only mention that it may be hard to rearrange stuff when floor space fills up… which is misleading since the street can hold loads of stuff temporarily for rearrangement purposes!

and kudos to all the wiki editors for making an awesome wiki~ hope you find out how much space Luxurious Table takes up soon! :D

Flag Post

dagger page is missing a few

Flag Post

I’ve sent an e-mail a week ago. How much longer am I supposed to wait?..

Flag Post

Need to add appeal to small banners in the charts. Currently none is listed where they give +5 or +10 etc

Flag Post

http://www.edgebee.com/wiki/index.php?title=Event_Quests

Zombullying has the incorrect Adventurers listed, it is 3 Knights not Barbarians.

Flag Post

Here’s a tip taht needs to be added somewhere.

you can very simply message your entire citr.

Compose a new message
in the Recipient field type: < a l l > without the spaces
type your message and send it.
it will be sent to every player in your town!

Flag Post

Omg, Balance776, it’s a great tip!

Flag Post

Wiki is wrong. It says that “Long Sword” (For Blacksmith) gives access to Fire sword, but on the contrary, it’s the next level up “Claymore” that gives Fire Sword.

Flag Post

Kelenius, did you ever end up getting an account? I likewise emailed a request per the instructions. It’s been a week now (I think?); no reply, not even to say “we got the request and are considering it”.

I remember seeing a few typos I couldn’t fix (and now I forget where); an article or two I think would be helpful; and most importantly, I see numerous errors in the pages showing the levels of items made with rare materials.

Flag Post

I also signed up for an account about a week ago and have heard nothing. Have you tried posting on the edgebee forums directly?

Flag Post

I just did, since you suggested it. I also mentioned your names. So if we all get banned, that’ll be why. =)

Flag Post

I just got a confirmation email from Lama. I’m about 95% sure that Lama has to manually set-up each and every account. What a guy :3

Feel free to send our thanks on the edgebee forums, I can’t be bothered to sign up for ANOTHER account there, this one was exhausting enough XD

Flag Post

The things I do to keep you happy … :>

Flag Post

In the Pirate axe Recipe page, the ‘Needed for quests’ tab has misspelled Ninju*t*surtle as Ninjusurtle which is why the link takes you to the right page but not to the specific part in the page.

Flag Post

The game itself spells it “Ninjusurtle”. In fact, my first act with my wiki account (thank you Lamatiel!) was to change the spelling on the events quest page. I just checked the Pirate axe link now; it now works.

It’s not the only link that fails to go to the quest; I had run across others, and have now forgotten where they are.

I’ll keep this thread open in a browser tab in case anyone knows of more wiki typos.