Bug Reports and Issues page 20

1624 posts

Flag Post

I am unable to buy the third glass bin for my shop. It’s said that it’s already sold out even though I only have 2 glass bins here.

Flag Post

It’s hiding somewhere behind another shop module. Move everything to the sidewalk until you find it, then exit (can’t save anyway).

Flag Post

I have fully paid for the construction of 2 buildings but the panel says I’ve only contributed 50% on both buildings.

Flag Post

Thank you for the reply. That was my mistake.

Also, there was a minor issue that caused my game to freeze from trying to undo the change I did.
The game froze after I kept on clicking the undo button for a while (not sure but maybe more than 50 times) in order to revert my shop to the original state after a few minutes of moving things there.

Flag Post

high scores bug-
After much testing, i’ve confirmed to myself that “richest cities” is supposed to be the total cash on hand for all the members in the city (it helps to live in a ghost town)
However, the top 3 cities have over 500 million (853, 785, and 611 as of this note), and the top 10 richest players have a TOTAL of under 300 million cash on hand. Less than half the amount needed for the 611M town, if they all live in that same town.
So the values for one of those lists are incorrect.

Flag Post

For some reason, soon after I upgraded my cauldron to tier 2, my sorceress and druid refuse to use the upgrading cauldron or the spare cauldron which is high enough level for the recipes I assigned them with.

Flag Post

I bought some Heat gloves off an engineer for 2,900 coins and held onto it for a while before someone would buy it. Now, the game seems to think that I can make the gloves since it says that I have none in stock and doesn’t say the worker or workshop that I need to make more. Since the game thinks that I can make them, customers keep coming in expecting me to have some in stock, when I can’t make any. Please fix this bug, as the 3 quest rule is making it hard to keep them happy, since I don’t have anything for engineers.
EDIT: The same is now happening with sharpshooters.

Flag Post

Like twice a day it asks me to update my flash player and it won’t let me play the game until I do it. I think I’ve updated my flash player about 50 times in the last month, sometimes it says I already have a newer version, so I don’t understand what the flash requirements check is doing. All I know is I’m not going to continue if this keeps up.

Flag Post

when i moved city, the items i put on sale in the city trade disappeared from the list but didnt return to my inventory.

Flag Post

A little annoyance.

I am happy you placed a 10day rule to offline, and mayor being switched to someone else.

Now, I am in a town full with people. And just me and another one are actually playing. And the mayorship has been moved around since a month orso, but not one of us getting it. Which means we’re stuck due to randomness.

Can any admin change the mayorship to me, or Tdub1 (Other active player) or have a different kind of system? Like switch mayorship to most recently online player, when it is switched?

We don’t want to leave our town, we’re comfortable, but we do want to get rid of the dead meat and get some fresh players in!

Flag Post

:c When ever I open my shop, it’s just a white screen. Town map has icons over a black screen.. the sale results page is fine. Not sure what happened. Do I need to update something?

Flag Post

Hi, please help me with an error:

Error occurred, please restart, error code #888798

I get the error at the end of the working day, then I refresh the whole browser, the game loads at the exact same spot as before (halfway through the day, as I left it yesterday)

Then this loops, I cannot complete a day.
The exact same scenario happens, x number of customers come in, all the same, all want the same thing, all accept/reject the same things I suggest them (e.g. I suggest item X at chance 75%, he always takes it. Another customer always does not. As if it is saved already (like when you Spin and log out, it is always the same result)).

Earlier I was playing on a different laptop, a weak one that froze the game often and did not load the textures in HD.
I think it could be relevant. All other people on chat can play fine.

I restarted the browser and PC, Flash Player is up to date; cleared temp files, browser cache etc too. Never had a problem with this PC.
Any suggestions please?

Flag Post

Never mind my last post, now fixed

Flag Post

City donations don’t always get credited. I recently donated 70,000 gold to a building, and the difference never registered on my character on the contribution list. Two days later I donated another 30,000, and I’ve just checked now and the 30,000 has been credited, but the 70,000 still has not.

Flag Post

All the bins have disappeared from my build menu and I don’t know why. Does the game stop you from building more bins in your shop after you’ve placed a certain amount or is this a bug? Cause I still don’t have all the material bins that I’m going to need to install so this is problem for me.

Flag Post

Unable to load the game, it’s stuck on the loading screen (the one with the bowyer and the other guy). Probably has something to do with the daily spins, I always gets problems every time it’s up…

Flag Post

As i mentioned previously the images are screwed, antivenom shows as antidote when put into chest and even when unlocking recipe which results in this weird situation: http://sh0rt.org/TNHE79
Same applies for unlocking moonlight fairy bow:
http://sh0rt.org/Je4Jq9

Flag Post

Also when jeweler puts sage amulet into chest it looks like red charm

Flag Post

I had over 150 stacked Steel Rods and I cancelled a recipe my Blacksmith had queue’d (steel blade) and they all disappeared!

Flag Post

Just started to play..when i got the part where i can invest in Town Buildings i got a Out of Sync Error and cant get it working again i tried:
- restarting Router
- Restarting Browser
- Relogin into Kong

and everytime i try to open S&P i get Out of Sync instantly

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem. Everything was going fine, then bang, nothing was working anymore.

Flag Post

same problem as xANBUx. cant play due to out of sync with client

Flag Post

same problem for me – out of sync

Flag Post

out of sync problem … pls fix it

Flag Post

Husband and I are also having issues with the server.