Bug Reports and Issues page 37

1624 posts

Flag Post

me too, i’ve lost about 100 items in trade market that were supposed to return … :/

Flag Post

i’ve put all my future quest items on the trade and it disappear when the trade is expired , dohhh

Flag Post

Me too, I lost future item quests that I put on sale (in town), the list as follow: murasame, sapphire staff, frost shuriken, paladin’s helmet, war priest’s mace (x2), great armor, transmundane pike, lord’s robe. And those are just the items that are quest item, so I have the list, I don’t know what other items I’m missing :( :( Some of them requires very rare materials to produce… ripped make me feel playing the game is a waste of time.

Flag Post

@Eridol (p. 36) (My advice: buy back your items which will expire soon. Thats what we did in city now, to not lose more items.)
How do you buy back (cancel) the items you put on trade?

Flag Post

Same here. I lost around 100 items from city store. Evasive Armors, Yeti Armors, Frozen Hats, Elementals Talismans…almost all were of that calibre.

Flag Post

Hi,

Had the same issue here – if wasn’t looking into it …
Put a Seed of skill in World Trade, and it expired without being sold.
But my inventory remains empty, and a 160k items counts …

Grrrrrrrrr.

Take care.

Flag Post

Send bug reports on this one – so they understand it is an urgent issue.

Flag Post

Suddenly i’m forced to play in french even if don’t want to and change the option in the option tab !? please change that, i can’t use kbot anymore and don’t like the game in french !

Flag Post

Hi there Post non-rare items disappeared in the village trait. Other items are intact disappeared all the items you have raised yesterday. Please help me!!

Flag Post

Yesterday i’ve lost over 1000 various items on WT… I counted my items on WT and in my invectory just to check that so im sure. I was doing couting when was 30-35minutes till auctions ends, it was over 10 hours ago and items still not in invectory…

Flag Post

i have lost all my items on WT also.

In addition, I noticed another bug. I sent the customer to the dungeons but they still come to the store. Also on the list, they are not properly marked.

Flag Post

The game remains in french whatevers setup change i make… other setup items are save however.

Flag Post

Lost Resistance gloves on WT. It was supposed to return.

Flag Post

I lost 30 black bombs that havn’t return to my inventory after their auction expired

Flag Post
Originally posted by Grandrogue:

Lost Resistance gloves on WT. It was supposed to return.

lol, this is exactly what i came here to post.

Flag Post

Here is same problem, two of my city players lost their items which they are selling on WT.
What’s going on?

Flag Post

all items are back now. well done edgee :)

Flag Post

Why did the game appear in French now? Am i the only one with this issue? Because i cannot switch back to english, and the french version is so badly translated (i’m french) that it is burning my eyes :p
English version was way better, but no way to switch back (even by changing it in the options)…

Flag Post

about the language issue: I fixed it by going to my kong account and changing to english (little flags on bottom of kong page)…

Flag Post

Thank you! This is better :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by eridol:

all items are back now. well done edgee :)

Yes, thank you for getting that fixed (hopefully for everyone).

Flag Post

From what i can tell, almost all items are back. I’m still missing a few though…like Elven Commander, Grim Reaper, Masters Ring, Shell scroll, Rising Dragon…

Flag Post
Originally posted by InoukT:

about the language issue: I fixed it by going to my kong account and changing to english (little flags on bottom of kong page)…

Thank you so much. I’ve spent two hours banging my head at the horrible translations

Flag Post

I crafted enough Bone shields to get the Spider shield recipe. A pop-up confirmed this. The Spider shield recipe is no where to be found…

Flag Post

@iciclefingers
The Spider Shield is made by the Enchanter even though the Carpenter unlocks the recipe. Check and see if the Enchanter has it available as a recipe.

Hope this Helps!