Town recruitment thread page 19

982 posts

Flag Post

no problem i have builded town

Flag Post

Looking for someone 50+ with a B rating to join our 192k town. Must be able to spend a decent amount of time on this game, aka, we aren’t looking for casuals. You can mail me in game if interested. Thanks.

Flag Post

Greetings! I represent the great town of Westerosi. We are looking for a few more people who want to be part of our town.
We are a private 200k town that stays fairly active
Sawmill is level 7… Garden is level 7… Iron mine is level 7… Tannery is level 8… Fabric Mill is level 9… Glass Plant is level 7… Elfwood Grove is level 8… Traders is level 8… Fissure is level 7… Iron Wood factory is pending level 7… Refinery is level 7… Steel Foundry is level 8… Crystal Quarry 5… Mysterious Pillars is level 3… Volcano is level 4…
Barbarian Hideout is level 3… Archery Range is level 3… Library is level 3… Training Grounds is level 3… Temple is level 3… University is level 3… Stables is level 1… Barracks is level 4… City Hall is level 6… Inn is level 4…
As of right now there are spots open, so bring your friends if you wish! But you all have to meet the requirements and agree to our “rules.”
We are asking that you be of level 25 or higher, otherwise you will have a hard time keeping up with the donations, and even at that level it may be challenging. This is flexible, for if you think you can get up that high quick enough you may still be accepted.
You donation rating must be a C or higher. (For those of you that don’t know you rating is measured by how much you donate to the city vs. your total income). If you fall below a C, you will have three real days (after someone notices) to get it back up. In case you weren’t paying attention to your rating I will send you a message reminder in game letting you know of your deadline.
You must play often. Not every day, but at least once a week or so. If your last log-on is more than seven days than we will be looking to replace you, but you won’t be booted until we find a replacement.
We are a very friendly town who likes to help each other out with personal quests and advice.
We hope that with you as part of our town, we can be even stronger!
Thanks to town Albuquerque and XpoisonivyroseX for the template

Flag Post

Sophtopolis 197k population seeks 2 active players, and perhaps a number 3 also. Level doesn’t matter, although if you’re level 40 and above contribution is much welcomed.

If you are going on a vacation, please send me a message
If you wish to quit the game, please send me a message so we can clear your spot :(
If you didn’t log in for a long time (maximum 1 month), it’ll be an instant kick.

All resources unlocked too!

Please PM Kong or ingame mail for further enquiries or invites.

Flag Post

Casual LvL 17 looking for Town, pls invite

Flag Post

223k town looking for 2 more members. We have all the resources and all the customers available. The only requirement is that you are active and contribute what you can.

Send me an in-game mail if interested.

Flag Post

Private 122k City currently looking for active players that want to contribute. We’ve grown 14K in the last week and are working hard to keep the growth up.
3 spots avaliable.

any * denotes currently leveling up

City Hall level 5
Archery Range Level 3
Training Grounds Level 3
Barracks Level 3
Inn Level 3
University Level 2
Temple Level 2
Barbarian Hideout Level 3
Library level 2
Sawmill Level 6
Garden level 5
Tannery Level 6
Iron Mine Level 6*
Fabric Mill Level 6
Elfwood Grove Level 6
Glass Plant Level 4
Traders Level 4
Fissure Level 3
Refinery Level 3
Steel Foundry Level 4
Ironwood Factory Level 3
Mysterious Pillars Level 1

Flag Post

52k private city with spots open for active members! send me a message if you’re interested! No minimum level, we just ask that you are willing to contribute and help us grow!

Flag Post

Hi crafters, merchants, traders !

Trokair, 162k ( + 4 building atm) is searching for a last member !
lvl30 minimum required !
We don’t care how much you contributed before (A+ or F..) since if you didn’t, it was at your own benefit by upgrading your shop anyway.
Not to mention you’ll have to be active, not necessarily no-life with 10-15 hours/day minimum, but near the daily connection would be better :)

Pro :
- we’ve already unlocked every ressources, (t4 lvl3 (mith/gems in 2days)) so you won’t have to wait if leaving a good ghost pub city ;)
- lvl70 atm, I won’t give up and reach the top, unlocking and upgrading everything, even if other people wouldn’t continue as long. So if you want to be with some motivated players who won’t leave suddenly forever, we’re here ;)
- you won’t be kicked as long as you play, and always can have some hollidays or break if you message me about it ;) And you could still get your place back anyway, if coming back to be active again.

Cons :
- no really high lvls here yet (except.. me ?(70)), we’re around 30-40 but it’s all your choice to come and become these HL upgrading hard your shop and that town together !
- it’s “only” ~170k yet, not 250-300+.. but if you aren’t just a leecher.. wouldn’t be much of a problem, right ? ^^

Message fistoz ingame or here ;)

Flag Post

Unnihurst: Growing all the time
Population: 93 000
Open slots: 5

It’s been a while since I last posted, but Unnihurst has grown by leaps and bounds thanks to the hard work of my fellow residents. We’re always on the lookout for new players. Let our citizens help support your shop as it grows. Active contributors desired to help the city flourish to its full potential.

Flag Post

lvl 14 lookinf for active city

Flag Post

@ theduke2334

you are welcome to join my town, what is your in game name

Flag Post

245k town recruiting.
Lvl 50+ would be better, and willing to reach and keep a grade at least C

Flag Post

2k new town recruits new members

Flag Post

’sup

Still searching for an active player lvl30 minimum !
Read above ’bout our town (177k now) :)

Flag Post

102k population town looking for any level active and friendly players. Only requirement is to keep a c rating after level 30. Mail me in game if you want to join and I’ll send you an invite.

Flag Post

227k city looking for one active player lvl25+, we have all resources and all customers. Contribution is optional. Mail me on kong or in game.

Flag Post

204k town has 2 vacancies for Level 35+ active players. All resources available. Message ingame if you wish to join.

Flag Post

Fillydelphia (187k) is looking for you to fill those last two spots, send me an ingame message if you are interested!

Flag Post

Private 124k City currently looking for active players that want to contribute. We’ve grown 14K in the last week and are working hard to keep the growth up.

3 spots avaliable. Message for invite.

City Hall level 5
Archery Range Level 3
Training Grounds Level 3
Barracks Level 3
Inn Level 3
University Level 2
Temple Level 2
Library level 2
Sawmill Level 6
Garden level 5
Tannery Level 6
Iron Mine Level 6
Fabric Mill Level 6
Elfwood Grove Level 6
Glass Plant Level 4
Traders Level 4
Fissure Level 4*
Refinery Level 3
Steel Foundry Level 5*
Ironwood Factory Level 4*
Mysterious Pillars Level 2*

Flag Post

any one wanted join my town 74K for any player from newbie to expert is welcome

Flag Post

Greetings! I represent the great town of Westerosi. We are looking for a few more people who want to be part of our town.
We are a private 200k town that stays fairly active
Sawmill is level 7… Garden is upgrading level 8… Iron mine is level 7… Tannery is level 8… Fabric Mill is level 9… Glass Plant is level 7… Elfwood Grove is upgrading level 9… Traders is upgrading level 9… Fissure is level 7… Iron Wood factory is pending level 7… Refinery is upgrading level 8… Steel Foundry is level 8… Crystal Quarry 5… Mysterious Pillars is upgrading level 4… Volcano is level 4…
Barbarian Hideout is level 3… Archery Range is level 3… Library is level 3… Training Grounds is level 3… Temple is level 3… University is level 3… Stables is upgrading level 2… Barracks is level 4… City Hall is level 6… Inn is level 4…
As of right now there are 3 spots open, so bring your friends if you wish! But you all have to meet the requirements and agree to our “rules.”
We are asking that you be of level 25 or higher, otherwise you will have a hard time keeping up with the donations, and even at that level it may be challenging. This is flexible, for if you think you can get up that high quick enough you may still be accepted.
You donation rating must be a C or higher. (For those of you that don’t know you rating is measured by how much you donate to the city vs. your total income). If you fall below a C, you will have three real days (after someone notices) to get it back up. In case you weren’t paying attention to your rating I will send you a message reminder in game letting you know of your deadline.
You must play often. Not every day, but at least twice a week or so. If your last log-on is more than seven days than we will be looking to replace you, but you won’t be booted until we find a replacement.
We are a very friendly town who likes to help each other out with personal quests and advice.
We hope that with you as part of our town, we can be even stronger!
Thanks to town Albuquerque and XpoisonivyroseX for the template

Flag Post

227k town has 1 vacancy for a Level 40+ player. (May also consider lower if a gold bannered player). All resources available. Message ingame if you wish to join.
Details about the town can be found here

Flag Post

Private 127k City currently looking for active players that want to contribute. We’ve grown 14K in the last week and are working hard to keep the growth up.

Limited space, please message in game with your level for invite.

City Hall level 5
Archery Range Level 3
Training Grounds Level 3
Barracks Level 3
Stables Level 1*
Inn Level 3
University Level 2
Temple Level 2
Library level 2
Sawmill Level 6
Garden level 5
Tannery Level 6
Iron Mine Level 6
Fabric Mill Level 6
Elfwood Grove Level 6
Glass Plant Level 4
Traders Level 5*
Fissure Level 5*
Refinery Level 4*
Steel Foundry Level 5*
Ironwood Factory Level 4*
Mysterious Pillars Level 2*
Crystal Quarry Level 2*

Flag Post

Looking for a town? Let me invite you to ours! :) 2 spots open!

We got all resources unlocked, towns population is 150K.

It doesn’t matter what level you are or how much you contribute – we are just lonely – join us ;)
Msg me in game for invitation.

Buildings:
City Hall – lvl. 5
Archery Range – lvl. 3
Training Grounds – lvl. 3
Barracks – lvl. 4
Stables – lvl. 1
Inn – lvl. 3
University – lvl. 3
Temple – lvl. 3
Barbarian hideout – lvl. 3
Library – lvl. 3