Town recruitment thread page 33

982 posts

Flag Post

Sophtopolis 259k Desperately seeking 2 people to help level T4 materials. Please PM

Flag Post

Aishaytown (62k) welcomes every new, old, low/mid/high level, casual or active player looking for a place to enrage customers.

All resources unlocked.

Flag Post

Pinville (140k) is still looking for social, active members of lvl 35+. we always have things upgrading and we’re happy to help you get those quest-items you need. interested? message me ingame for an invite.

Flag Post

419k city looking for active 72+ C+

Flag Post

Qotaville, 168k town looking for new players, any level and contrib rating. No requirements, although reasonable contributions are expected once you get to level 40. If you are active consistently, I will pay for your next sales counter upgrade for those under 50, and possibly your enchanter. I can also make the quest items a low level player will need. 3 open spots, so you can bring your friends! PM moonlightviolin_1 in game for more info/invite!

Flag Post

I’m level 14 and growing. Looking for town to have fun with. I’m still growing so i cant contribute gold but i can afford items.

Flag Post

Aypunhurst will be the ideal town for any players whom wants to take it slow & steady.

We’re currently gunning to unlock all resources & leveling them up before anything else. This will allow all to have a good & steady stock of resources to make your items.

No obligations to contribute. Just play as you like. Send me a mail in game if you like what you read here.

gargathkeep = name in game.

Flag Post

Sophtopolis now had 2 spots open for invites. We have 258k population with Level 5 Mithril/Gems/Crystal. Looking for folks to make precrafta, item donations, or contributing gold to Castle and T4.

Flag Post

Level 24. Looking for a semi-active city I can actually afford to contribute to. I play a bit most weekdays.

Flag Post

I’m level 57, currently in a 163k pop town with no other active players and looking for a significant upgrade

Willing to contribute regularly.

Flag Post

341K city looking for level 60+, contribs B or higher. Very active, very friendly. If interested, PM me.

Flag Post

Jaynestown is looking for one new member, any lvl C or better, preferably a Firefly fan. 163k pop all resources. Email me in game if interested.

Flag Post

Oopaitown is looking for two active members, 281k pop town with nice people. come and join!

Flag Post

86k city looking for new members. We have no requirements, though it is preferable if you contribute, email me in-game if you are interested in joining.

Flag Post

Meton, private, 147k lo0oking for 40+ member, contribute or get kicked!… ok, if you contribute kinda regularly, that’s enough, /w me!

Flag Post

Our 342K town is looking for a new member. Must be active and willing to contribute. Level 55+ preferred. We are friendly and willing to help with quest items.
Resource buildings are at the following levels:
Tier I — Leather, Fabric, Iron and Herbs: Level 9; Lumber: 8
Tier II — Elfwood and Powder: 9; Glass: upgrading to 10; Dyes 10
Tier III — Oil 10; Steel 9; Ironwood 8
Tier IV — Crystal 7; Gems 8; Mithril: upgrading to 8

Customer buildings:
Castle and Mage tower, Level 3; Dark Spire 1; Bezerker Camp 2

Message me if you are interested.

Flag Post

Trokair, 263k town searching for UP TO TWO members lvl45+ !!
T4 lvl7, all members active. Grab the chance to unlock everything with us ! Message me ingame ;)

Flag Post

Shopsville, 403k private city, is looking for active and contributing lvl 70+. Leave a mail on Kong or ingame for more infos/invite.

Flag Post

Qockeville
6K town looking for any interested people, causal or active. All levels welcome and multiple spots open.
T2 Tannery, garden, sawmill and other buildings being worked on.
Mail me ingame for invite.

Flag Post

Eygenville looking for 1 active member!
We are an active town with 154k pop and 11 shopkeepers playing daily. We have shopkeepers from level 30 to level 60, so we’re looking for a member with minimum level 30. We have unlocked every resource and every building but castle and castle-needing ones. Just mail me in kong or ingame.

Flag Post

Vingolf
I’m starting a new town from scratch!
Everyone is welcome!
The only requirement for you to join is being active!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Flag Post

Sophtopolis 261k is looking for 1 person to do a lot of precrafts. WE have a spreadsheet for orders too. Please PM, thank you

Flag Post

Uyeville Pop.: 54,000
Looking for 11 Players to get some life into Town. :D

Resource buildings are at the following levels:
[Steel 2][Ironwood 1][Oil 1]
[Dyes 4][Sticks 4][Glass 2][Powder 2]
[Ore 4][Wood 4][Leather 3][Fabric 3][Herbs 3]

Customer buildingsare at the following levels:
[Tempel 2] [Library 1] [Training grounds 3] [Barracks 3] [Stable 1]
[Archery Range 2] [University 2] [City Hall 4] [Inn 1] [Barbarian Hideout 2]

Message me if you are interested

Flag Post

Looking for new town. Ideally 300k+. I am Level 54, B contribution. Will stay around A-B contribution for the future. Play most days, currently grinding through Elven vambraces. IGN is same as Kong name :)

Flag Post

I’m looking to move. I’m level 45 with an A rating. I usually play most days. My game name is same as my Kong name.