Kong Players House Votes

85 posts

Flag Post

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am not that regular in the game anymore and almost forget to log on to check 
this list stuff. Is there anybody who would feel like taking over? -- Qualifications: be fair, be known to 
at least some of the players (preferably I know you as well) and well.. you want to and can commit
to this for a couple of months.

Hello Fellow Whacks,

As you know, there's a list going for nominees for #1 on the Housing Vote for Kong players. 
PaulaHulse has been running it and now she passed it onto meee. (Yikes!)

So. The rules remain the same (okay, I added some because of all the mess, I wanted it clearer):

1) Use your votes (all 3) on the nominated house so we can get this to work 
as well as it did under Paula's rule.

RULE CHANGE! (Because of the many absenses):

2) I will nominate whoever is on FIRST ON THE LIST and also HAS AT LEAST ONE VOTE. 
So to get nominated you need to be on both lists. I'll try to check if you are on my friends list 
so I can give you that first vote as well, but I can't guarantee that. Sorry.

So if you want to have a chance TO SKIP AHEAD, make sure you have one vote early on those 
weeks when the nominee is no show. Those votes can be changed later to comply with rule #1.

3) If you want to be added to the list, please let me know in chat (and get a reply from me) 
OR post a request in this thread. I promise to take my sweet time noticing any Kong mail.

4) If for some reason you didn't win when you were nominated, please let me know AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE. Preferably within 24 hours. Otherwise it'll be assumed you won and we'll move on 
with the list. -- As the competition has been a bit funky lately, might be you'll have to wait a week 
before you can be nominated again. Just to see if you get a ribbon anyway.

-------------------------------------------------
Nominee w/c : 9th June:  Mordain (Who won? - Mordain hasn't entered the competition so might be he won?) -- 
Nominee w/c : 16th June: Ghalleon
------------------------------------------------- 

People on the list that probably still play: Kandibobrik, Mordain, Ghalleon,
 jm_aussie, zoomzoomZombie, rbwilson101, MachinegunGoGo, Mark1207, Fabiomeister 
(and if you didn't make this short list and you want to be on it, post in this thread!)

The list: WangTsung, bisker, junior555, evanxv123, Kandibobrik,
Zumato, AJcamp64, SleipnirAegirson, FrakkingTryAgain, Mordain, 
LyreAB, Ghalleon, tsukasawm, jm_aussie, zoomzoomZombie, alm1, 
rbwilson101, XIceQueenIX, puresbank, mezzaluna, MachinegunGoGo, Mark1207,
Fabiomeister

ps. Waiting times are long, sorry about that. A week takes 7 days 
and there's just one winner every week no matter how you twist it. 
Just have fun in game meanwhile!  --- or not so long as many people have stopped!

Flag Post

All right! 29th on the list so… long calculation 18 august 2014 will be my day !!! Mwahahahahah!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SleipnirAegirson:

All right! 29th on the list so… long calculation 18 august 2014 will be my day !!! Mwahahahahah!!!!!

You’ve got to assume it’ll be quicker than that. I’m sure some of the people ahead of your have or either will stop playing.

Flag Post

BethanieC has requested to be removed from the list. Just making a note of it.

Flag Post

Yeah! August 11th it will be so !!! \o/

Flag Post

I update the post on top frequently. In case that there’s doubt of who to vote a particular week or if you can’t get on the board for lack of friends or if you want to prepair for the week you’ll be on, please keep checking this thread for what’s going on. – Just a heads up bumpie this one. :)

Flag Post

I have entered the contest this week. I hope I show up for voting.

[It’s quite funny that it’s my turn to be nominated on the week I have my birthday on. Cool coincidence.]

Flag Post

von: You’ll show up on the list as soon as you get a friend to give you one vote. Get someone in chat to friend you and get that vote so we can start voting on you. Great to have you show up! :)

Flag Post

waves I’m here. :D

Flag Post

Awesome KeiranC8! Saw you there. I was afraid I’d have to declare myself the candidate for the week and felt it was cutting a line a bit. But that’d been within the rules I said I’d follow. And nobody has complained about the rules I wrote down. Anyway happy to have you present and accounted for! Hope you’ll win too!

Flag Post

Thank you! :)

Flag Post

Thanxs to everyone. I will keep voting for you all too!

Flag Post

Yayyy! Thanks for voting for me too! I’ll stick around for a bit still so will be voting and rooting for you!

Flag Post

Hi Lyyn,
so, is it Drakoner this week?

Flag Post

Thanks to all who voted for me I spoke to house vote lady to claim my 1st prize it said 10th place 30 votes and i received 150 exp and full energy. I wrote and sent a support ticket, waiting for response, let you know what happens.

Flag Post

Damn, that’s weird canuby8. When I checked you had over 100 votes. Wiedzkam: it’s BethL5 this week. — canuby: you’ll get another go on it if you won’t get a ribbon .. just let us know

Flag Post

Check next week it sometimes gets thrown off a week for whatever reason

Flag Post

I have entered but need someone to vote for me!

Flag Post

Thank you for the ticket. Unfortunately I’m not sure what happened with the house contest there. I’ve added 100 Bush Bucks to your account, which you can use to maybe buy a bit of energy to make up for it. I believe I have also fixed the arena, so you should be able to do battle in there once again.

Cheers,
- Justin So that’s the response I received, I really appreciate you giving me another try LyyN and will follow your advise make sure votes are not over 100, just let me know which week. Thanks everyone for the help

Flag Post

Did canuby8 end up getting a ribbon? Or is he being put back on the list?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ghalleon:

Did canuby8 end up getting a ribbon? Or is he being put back on the list?

Yeah, he got one.

Flag Post

Disappointingly, I didn’t get a ribbon either.
http://prntscr.com/3c69mh
http://prntscr.com/3c69p2

I have a support ticket in.

Flag Post

Here’s the answer:

Hi bgibbons,

Thank you for the ticket. I’ve tracked this issue down to something to do with Daylight Saving Time throwing off the time that the votes are recorded. I’ve gone ahead and made some adjustments, but in the meantime I’ve also added 20 Bush Bucks to your account so you can guy an energy pack or two as compensation. You also won’t be prevented from entering and winning the contest again this next week.

Cheers,
- Justin

Flag Post

Hey sorry I’ve been AWOL. It was Easter and stuff. Anyway.. picked someone now though it seems this list is starting to need some life support soon…

Flag Post

I suggest to do a checkin thing or something. Still same order, but if you don’t check in within a week or two or whatever, you get bumped of the list