Arena bug

28 posts

Flag Post

Hi
Today i didn’t fight in arena since 4 am (server time) but I still got no attempt left. I have already refreshed my browser.
Thx for your help

Edit : It’s now 11am, and i would like to know what to do and/or what happened. Is anyone there ?

Flag Post

Hi, I will have someone check on this. We have a few players on each server it seems with issues in arena and are trying to isolate the cause.

Try clearing cache and cookies but please give me your In game name.

Flag Post

I understand now, the game doesn’t really like when your PC is on a different timezone. I got no more problem since i switched in GMT-8.
For example it asked me to claim login reward at 00h00 from my timezone, but i couldn’t until it was 00h00 from game time zone.
My IGN is PaciKick
Thx

Flag Post

For arena, always leave 1 attempt left by the end of the day, so when it refreshes you have 16 or 1. If you just have one, spend it and the 15 will be given to you. That works everytime for me.

Flag Post

hello.. my arena attemp was not reset when the server attemp reset.. can you please help me.. thanks.. its still 0..

Flag Post

i am Rata ingame

Flag Post

Rata, clear cache and cookies and log back in. I will forward this to tech department too.

Flag Post

Hellow i got same problem too. I did closed my browser and clear all my cache but still zero attempt.

My IGN = DragonWar

Thx _

Flag Post

RiyoAjah please clear cookies as well. I will forward on to the tech department.

Flag Post

Ok Momod Angel. i’ve already clear all use CCleaner (history, cookies, cache & etc) still zero. please help coz i cant got 100 points for my daily reward (i didn’t do guild donation :P)

Thx once again _

Flag Post

Also me 2, i used the last bit of my arena yesterday, but now i have none today. I was up past 00:00 and i was there for reset. Only thing didnt get reset was my Arena Ranking. Ign CptAce

Flag Post

Reset is at 4am server time. If that did not happen, please refresh browser, clear cookies and cache, then let us know. We will have the techs look into your account. :)

Flag Post

Yes, deleted history, cookies, and cache but still no arena runs. Im sure, when reset came, i had the same run amount as i did yesterday, then ran those last few, then that was it. I had 2 or 3 left.

Flag Post

Well this is going 2 suck, missing my last daily because i have no arena. Why is this happening to me? I really would like my gems.

Flag Post

Almost lost my daily because of this. I wish we got a hourly notice of whats happening instead of ignoring me. In game mods helped me out, nice day.

Flag Post

Ace, you were just checked and they have actually attacked and you now show 1/8. So they could find no problem. You are good to go now and you got your 100 devotion. But you are very welcome for the tip on buying to enchant.

Flag Post

Thx Mod_Angel my arena attempt already reset :)

Flag Post

Ups im forgot this my gf account >.< it’s me RiyoAjah. lol

Flag Post

Hellow. i got the same problem again like yesterday, i’ve already clear cache & cookies but still 0 attempt.

What should i do for tommorow so my arena attempt can be reset on time?

IGN: DragonWar

thx

Flag Post

account ftftf

attempt 0 , cache and cookies cleared, need assistance :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RiyoAjah:

Hellow. i got the same problem again like yesterday, i’ve already clear cache & cookies but still 0 attempt.

What should i do for tommorow so my arena attempt can be reset on time?

IGN: DragonWar

thx

Leave one attempt each day to avoid this in the future. We will pass this on to techs to get you reset today.

Flag Post
Originally posted by testerek:

account ftftf

attempt 0 , cache and cookies cleared, need assistance :)

Have alerted the techs. Be prepared to log off so they can investigate.

Flag Post

Okay, we had reports on three accounts.

Three accounts were checked.

DragonWar, you used 15 attempts today.

frftf and DieOften please log off.

UPDATE: ftftf and DieOften you are reset. Please leave one attempt to keep this from happening tomorrow. Thanks.

Flag Post

ModSerrin i was use my yesterday 15 attempt before reset at 4 am and for today after reset at 4 am my arena attempt not reset.

Yesterday i has same issue and it fix when im wokeup at 10 pm.

If im already use all my 15 attempt for today why my Today activity arena still 0/8 and i got no points for my arena activity.

Flag Post

Ok let say today i’ve already use all my attempt so where’s my yesterday arena 15 attempt?

When i get online i check my arena attempt and use it for finished my daily activity so i can got 100 points. And then after reset at 4 am i check my arena attempt still 0.