Lagging? Let us Know!

31 posts

Flag Post

Dear Dragonians,

We know that there have been some complaints and we need to try to isolate the issues. Right now we have mostly complaints from our Southeast Asia players regarding slow play.

Please post here if you are having lag.
Information needed:
In game name:
Server Number:
Internet Provider:
Physical Location:

We’d appreciate if ONLY the players experience lag post here with the information, all other posts will be removed.

Flag Post

In game name: Vaelyn
Server Number: S2
Internet Provider: Charter Communications
Physical Location: St. Louis metro, USA

I’ve been having intermittent lag of varying degrees some of which I know is my comp, but then today it took a minute for my farm panel to open which is definitely more than usual. I’ve noted it both at home on my hard line cat5 network and my friend’s apartment’s wifi, both of us have the same ISP. Ubuntu 13.04 and Chromium Version 28.0.1500.71 just in case you decide os and browser might be involved.

Flag Post

In game name: jenny1990
Server Number: S1
Internet Provider: AT&T
Physical Location: Connecticut, USA

It takes about 10 minutes for the game to completely load. Then it takes another 5 to 10 minutes just to open any of the icons. Sometimes when I open the wedding and Essance icon it just stops loading then I can not click on anything and have to try to refresh.This only happens on this game. I don’t have any problems with any other game or website.

Flag Post

In game name: Throttle
Server Number: S2
Internet Provider: ADSL
Physical Location: Florence, Italy

In game lag of various degree. Whether it be in battle, collecting orbs, in farm, or simply exercising, it’s all done at a low rate where the characters and the animations move sluggishly. Lag seems to affect a bit of everythingy. Battle usually ends first for others and takes a bit more for me even if using battle speed. Battle speed never tends to work for me on Google Chrome (the program that’s supposed to help speed it up seems to slow it down).

Flag Post

In Game Name: Guardian
Server: 2
Physical Location: Sacromento, USA
Everytime from 3 hrs. ago onward, i loaded everything… but the loading screen still shows up.. and nothing is loading. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChosenGuardian:

Server: 2
Physical Location: Sacromento, USA
Everytime from 3 hrs. ago onward, i loaded everything… but the loading screen still shows up.. and nothing is loading. :/

Im still attempting to load, still waiting for like 15 min. Nothing happening… I Need Urgent Help! :o

Flag Post

In game name: edle
Server Number: S1
Internet Provider: elisa SAUNALAHTI
Physical Location: Juankoski, Finland

My computer has lagged all the time, but the last couple weeks, it has gotten somewhat unbearable…and it get worse every day. Virus and malware scans, disk cleanup, registry cleaning and disk deframent doesent change a thing plus when playing CPU stays at ~70% and DDR’s at ~55%, so its not my comp. fault

Edit:

bought a brand new i7 with 8gigs of ddr and 2×2Gb GT755m SLI graphix…lags even worse than before

Flag Post

And Similar to jennyjejen239’s comment, This is the only game where i have been stuck at loading. And My Computer is running smoothly, Nothing worng, i checked the Windows PC Status, and its fully protected.

Flag Post

IGN: LyreAB
Server Number: Server 1
Internet Provider: Time Warner Cable
Physical Location: Hawaii

Getting intermittent lag on loading the various UIs. Loading Demon Tower or Dragon Orbs freezes loading at the end of the 0/1 initial load, so it never completes, and can’t click on anything else. Switching to another window and back at that point clears the loading display and allows movement, but can’t click any buttons at that point, it gives an error that the UI window (which wasn’t drawn at all) is still open.

Edit: Clearing cache let me load and access orbs and DT, but upon entering DT it freezes while loading the graphics. Flash itself says Movie not loaded, so it’s locking up while loading the graphics.

Edit: Updating flash and clearing cache fixed it for that session. Now trying to access orbs causes the screen to go blank (just the black background) and Flash says Movie not loaded again.

Flag Post

icygrl
S1
cablevision
new jersey,usa

large lag spikes randomly across the day

Flag Post

In game name: jenny239
Server Number: 1
Physical Location: CT USA

it is November 21 and for some reason all of a sudden all of the tabs stopped working!! I have finished all of the devotion and now I can not collect the devotion prizes!! Now I can not get the key for the demon tower and the lucky coin and everything else!! this is not fair!! it happened before and then it fixed but now its happening again.

Flag Post

Please post here if you are having lag.
Information needed:
In game name: Sekk
Server Number:S1
Internet Provider:El pasotel (Century link company)
Physical Location:CO USA

After loading into the game the UI begins lagging. Some parts of the game would not load such as Dragon orbs, guild tabs, invite screens for TH, and many other things. I did attempt to cycle cable modem, reboot, computer, clear cache, and history. Nothing fixed issue. This all happened yesterday on the 20th. Today the 21st attempting to play will update if it continues.

Flag Post

Same details as before, the lag is atrocious this morning. I don’t know if it’s just the sudden load increase from people on break for the holiday or what, but it’s been painful doing mpd today.

Flag Post

I got kicked from the game during the current TH on S1 and its not loading. :/

Flag Post

In game name: Zbees
Server number:2
IP:TPG
Physical Location: Sydney

For the past few days(Since game update and addition on server3), I’ve been getting ingame msg-es, saying “network unstable,reconnecting…”. Then the game reloads again. At first it was rare, but it got more and more frequent. Right now the game is practically unplayable for me. I keep getting booted out of the game during events. Sometimes it disconnects me a few seconds after a reconnection. I was try to do MP Dungeon, and it happened so badly. And at one point i said “unable to connect to server”. By the time i refresh page, i was back to the city. hence lost 1 attempt at MPD. Demon invasion was a nightmare, i wasted more time disconnecting and reconnecting than being ingame. I never lagged before and game was always smooth for me…until now.

I cant imagine doing events with long timers like guild battle/Treasure Hunt/Holy land…Hopefully things get fixed soon

Flag Post

In game name: your
Internet Provider: telstra
Physical Location: Perth, Australia

since the day i joined (only 3 days ago) each day has gotten significantly worst. the first day was fine everything ran smoothly, the second day i had some disconnecting and long loading, now i cannot access half the tabs and any attempt at fighting will give me a black screen.
its a shame cause i enjoyed this game….

Flag Post

Server Number: 2
Internet Provider: (I forgot which it was)
Physical Location: CA, USA

I have slowly regained my data since my breakdown… but this game stop working again suddenly, it all started 2 days ago when i was going to see if Demon Invasion was on, and i loaded the game (No problem), but then when i was in game, it loaded nothing but players and maybe the market/grey questionmark/Exclamation icons may show up, but nothing else did. Can someone help me with this problem?

Flag Post

Me again. Game had been running fine for most of the weekend, and even this morning. When I got on for DI this afternoon the game was running horribly. I was basically getting one attack per wave of Demon Invasion. Lag is perpetuating after, even after a browser close and relaunch and a system reboot.

Flag Post

In game name: Ginkersnor
Physical Location CA, USA

Like some of the other people here, I have problems with the game connecting and disconnecting. It gets so bad sometimes that I can’t do MP things. It has gotten better over the past couple days, but it’s still pretty bad. For example, I finish MPs 2-3 minutes after my Guildmates because of lag.

Thanks,
Ginkersnor

Flag Post

In Game name: QueenZaida
Internet Provider : AT&T Uverse
Physical Location: North Carolina, USA

I have never had a “lag” issue until today. My faast forward button doesn’t even work and every thing is very very slow.

Flag Post

In game name: NagaHelix
Server number: 2
Physical Location: CA, USA
Lately, when I run the game up it says: (Game Not Avalable on Kongregate, Check out these other games:)
I don’t know if someones hacking into the database and banned it and returning it or what.
But, do anything you can from that happening. Thank you

Flag Post

In game name: Lyst
Internet Provider: Verizon
Physical Location: New York, NY

Internal socket activity refuses to load.
This happened right after the server update with the new MPD icon and the nymph and stuff.

Flag Post

In game name: b29bels
Internet Provider:i dont what u mean but im using simpati modem
Physical Location: jakarta, indonesia

Flag Post

In game name: b29bels
Internet Provider: i dont know wahat u mean but im using simpati modem
Physical Location: jakarta indonesia since nymph i had troble login now im absolutly can open server. not just in my computer but also everywhere in office,using wify, my friends compuer. n i just recharge. evrytime login just black sreen no matter what i use chrome, mozilla etc

Flag Post

b29bels
simpati
jakarta, indonesia
lag lag lag especially after nymph totally lag