Cross Server Battles for Kong? page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

Hi,

I will check into this for you as I was told by the team that cross server was coming and I was also told to post that for you and I am not exactly happy at it not happening. I will let you know as soon as I have an update.

UPDATE:

Well, I was told that cross server was coming but it appears the developers postponed because of the Chinese New Year without letting us know so we could inform you. My apologies but it appears this is delayed yet again.

Flag Post

Well a bit of good news. There has been compensation sent for the delay for you. Check out the gift box that’s flashing..

Flag Post

Nice pack for sure =)

Flag Post

Indeedy..a very nice pack…Might us poor underprivileged and equally CSC denied players on Armorgames look foward to the same ‘compensation’ ?

Flag Post

Any updates as to when the CSC will begin then? This week, next week, or later? Has existing issues been fixed?

Flag Post

if nething it will b next week cause most likely its still gonna b delayed because of the Chinese new year break for mods

Flag Post

Any new updates on when the CSC is coming to kong? Its now a month removed from Chinese new year.

Flag Post

The only answer I have got, is that the devs are working on issues with the CSC for Kong. Kong has been given a few time frames that have gone and past, so now a time frame is not given.

Flag Post

But at least there is work on it right? So the plan is to have it here in Kong eventually? (versus just giving up / saying it isn’t possible?) Thanks.

Flag Post

Wait, now the CSC is opened? It looks like people can sign up for it but at the same time it looks like the fights already started. Can someone clarify this?

Flag Post

based on what i gather, CSC “starts” this week but since sign up is over, basically this CSC has no one. so the true CSC which we can take part will be in 2 weeks time. you can make your teams but sign up will start 2 weeks later.

Flag Post

Good question, how is CSC going to handle since it will interfere with Demon Invasion. Does the team need to be online?

Flag Post

Great to see we are finally getting CSC :)

You don’t need to be online once you are registered. Also CSC fights aren’t on at the same time as Demon Invasion.

Flag Post

When a team player updates their stats in the CSC, it locks in the skill that they are set on, as well. so it is possible to do CSC and the DI at the same time.

on R2 DP we have the CSC and the DI run at the same time ( 22.00 server )

I will try to get a updated guide for CSC from the R2 games forum and post it here for the kong players.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?91767-Cross-Server-Challenge-Rules-and-guide

Flag Post

I’m unable to update my character’s stats in the my team section, it says “unable to update.” Can we only update stats when our team is actually signed up for CSC?

Flag Post

Has your team leader signed the team up for CSC ?

There is a cooldown period of 30 minutes between each time you update your character.

Battle trick: Update your character 20 minutes before the CSC round starts, If you lose the first battle you will be able to change skills and / or scroll up twice more during a 3 battle round

Flag Post

No we aren’t signed up yet, just have the team created. CSC wasn’t implemented until after signups for this week. Guess this means we have to have the team signed up before we can update stats?

Flag Post

the sign ups are from sunday til tuesday every second week, one the team is logged into the CSC by the team leader, the team members can update their stats.

If players want to level up, they can but if they are in a team, they can not level up into the next CSC tier unless they leave the team.
IF I want to level to 60, I have to leave my team and I can not do it during a tourney week if I am in a team and competing.