Questions and Answers

12 posts

Flag Post

i think quite a few things are unclear in this game so how about someone who knows, preferably a dev, answers some open questions

-whats a cockpit slot for?

-whats a chassis slot for?

-how does speed work or is it even implemented?

-whats the point in having more than one weapon if i just fire one per turn anyways?

-why are there no lvl divisions in circuit fights? no point in suggesting a lvl 40 opponent to a lvl 10

-how come ppl in tournaments, especially the first placed are not only op but actually sometimes have weaps and mechs not suitable for their lvl?

-whats the point in holding tournaments when the prerequisite for winning is op gear?

im sure some other ppl have a few questions regarding the game as well

Flag Post

-Chassis has not been implemented yet, in both platforms.
-Same as above
-Not sure, but i think that the faster a Mech is, the faster it fires.
-So you have more weapons to fire.
-It’s in beta.
-Maybe he powerleveled.Or maybe he/she Bought niodes and get more mechs(Not sure if this is FB only, though).
-I don’t even know what this means.

My Questions:
-When will Equipments(Engine, Cockpit, Computer, and legs) Be implemented?
-Will Kong has it own Server?
-Why is there no HG and Gifts here?

Flag Post

- kong will have its own server when a total rating of 3,85 is reached which will enable badges and advertising as a featured game.
The devs said if that isnt reached an investment in a separate server will not be beneficial.

dunno bout the other ones

Flag Post

Is there any other way to get CRYSTALS besides harvesting ?

Flag Post

@DraKenWouD…you can join FaceBook, add the Mech G app & friends can send you gifts. BUT: you will have to Start Over! The FB app does not recognize the Kongregate stats you have…I am Lvl13….joined a Clan…and cannot get them to be in my Honor Guard unless I start over at lvl 1 with the FB app.

Flag Post

You could perhaps friend me on Kong…maybe then we could send each other gifts? I don’t know…

Flag Post

question. what is a multiplier rail. I just had a battle with a lvl14 he blasted me with this rail gun for at least 60 points a pop and I cant find it on gun list

Flag Post

another q. what is the purpose of the energy skill what does it improve?

Flag Post

multiplier rail was an elite weapon. We have constant sales of new limited run weapons. The Multiplier rail was one of them. The energy skill increases the size of your energy bar

Flag Post

Where can I find more info on the game and how it is played? I really would like a better understanding on whats what but can find nothing in the forums

Flag Post

is there any prizes for winning the daily attack ladder?

Flag Post

tnx for previous answers