FRIEND LIST PROBLEM TEMPORAY SOLVED

13 posts

Flag Post

Hi, after try and error and many hours spent I figured how to temporary solve the ingame friend list bug. Youre allowed to have a maximum of 2 pages of friends (50 friends in total) in kongregate then your friends appear in the game as well.
I hope that helps the developers to fix the bug finally and that we dont have to live with that temporar solution.

 
Flag Post

so I am to keep deleting my friends on kong list until i am at page 1? Thks for the temporary solution but i hope the dev will look into solving the problem

 
Flag Post

Seems like once u deleted the friend list till you have only 1 page, you can start adding more friends and its still working. Now im having more than 1 page and its ok. Still, the devs could have figured this out and I think some recompensation would be nice.

 
Flag Post

It worked for me! thanks.
But no one doesn’t show up in friend list again when over around 50 friends.
While I keep around 50 or less friends, friend list work correctly.

I use this script to add/remove many friend at once.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/125666

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DIOtheWORLD:

It worked for me! thanks.
But no one doesn’t show up in friend list again when over around 50 friends.
While I keep around 50 or less friends, friend list work correctly.

I use this script to add/remove many friend at once.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/125666

great ^^ kong teamwork

 
Flag Post

Hi everyone, thanks for letting me know this. so is everyone still having the same issue?

Thanks!

 
Flag Post

I have same problem.
Because i dont want to delete my friends to keep less than 50 :/

 
Flag Post

Hi everyone! Just to let everyone know that we have fixed the problem, it should be updated with the next build which is scheduled for tomorrow.

Again I’m sorry for all the trouble, as I didn’t tested the friend list function over 10, (I just added a few to make sure it was working). So thank you to everyone who have helped solve the problem!

Thanks again

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AhsaRuyar:

Hi everyone! Just to let everyone know that we have fixed the problem, it should be updated with the next build which is scheduled for tomorrow.

Again I’m sorry for all the trouble, as I didn’t tested the friend list function over 10, (I just added a few to make sure it was working). So thank you to everyone who have helped solve the problem!

Thanks again

The maximum friends is still 50, which is 2 pages on the kongregate list. The friend bug still exists even after the update.

 
Flag Post

Hi everyone, yes you are right apparently the fix that we have implied did not work… technically it should’ve worked… so to update everyone, we are contacting Kong in this matter.

Hopefully we can get this sorted soon

 
Flag Post

Hello,

I have problem that I dont see any friends in-game. I see them in Kongregate interface, in chat I also tried the above technique and removed all my existing friends and added new from game chat but it didnt help.

Anyone can advise?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by pepo69:

Hello,

I have problem that I dont see any friends in-game. I see them in Kongregate interface, in chat I also tried the above technique and removed all my existing friends and added new from game chat but it didnt help.

Anyone can advise?

Your Kongregate profile is set to private, so the game can’t retrieve your kong friends list. You must set it to public.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:
Originally posted by pepo69:

Hello,

I have problem that I dont see any friends in-game. I see them in Kongregate interface, in chat I also tried the above technique and removed all my existing friends and added new from game chat but it didnt help.

Anyone can advise?

Your Kongregate profile is set to private, so the game can’t retrieve your kong friends list. You must set it to public.

Working now, thank you!