[Game Update] 9/17 Update Notes

10 posts

Flag Post

9/17 Update Notes

Play Now —> https://apps.facebook.com/conf_card/?facebook_likes_id=4

Daily login rewards! Only from 9/11 ~ 9/23, you will receive a reward each day you log in for the first time!

a. Prepaid Gift
For this week, we have the Legendary Talisman and 20 gold, you can choose 1 of the 3 as a gift when you top up for the first time this week

Feedback Rewards
This week’s feedback rewards we have the popular hero, Kanizhar the Cannibal! Also of course 1200 gold pack and blessings for you to obtain!

c. Daily Limited (Changes everyday)
This week we have various packs that can be purchased from Gems! Also great discounts on gold packs as well, however it’s not the same each day, so make sure you check back daily!

d) Confrontation Treasure
This week’s hero we will have the powerful GreenSking Hero, with a great Sessair Minotaur to join him in battle. Various cool Legendary Unit cards awaits you too. Lastly we have awesome talismans of different levels and 50 gold pack!

e) The old D-Force card will be changed with a new D-Force card

Flag Post
Originally posted by AhsaRuyar:
Feedback Rewards
This week’s feedback rewards we have the popular hero, Kanizhar the Cannibal! Also of course 1200 gold pack and blessings for you to obtain!

d) Confrontation Treasure
This week’s hero we will have the powerful GreenSking Hero, with a great Sessair Minotaur to join him in battle.

None of those cards you mentioned are there. I’ve been noticing a few mistakes on past update notes but this time around not a single one is correct. Makes me wonder if the devs really communicate with even you, Ahsa, properly, or if they really don’t know what they’re doing with each update.

I also love it how there’s not a single rebalance regarding how much of a pathetic fiasco this whole event if being. First week has gone by and only THREE saltydogs have been summoned. Way to go, smashing success!

By the way, Ahsa, if my words sound harsh, rest assured it is directed at the devs with any decision powers. You seem to at least try, which is infinitely more that can be said about them.

Flag Post

one of the problem with salty dog, appears to be that on login each day, it tells me I am getting resources to “deal with the salty dog” and it says it is giving me summoning resources, and 10k silver.

it gives me the 10k silver, but NOT the summoning resources.

this MIGHT be why nobody is summoning the damn thing… nobody has these “free” resources the game is supposed to be giving out!

Flag Post

There are 2 items needed to summon SD. Only one type is being dispensed for free. The other is $5 per unit and 5 units are needed per summon.

Flag Post

you can get both summoning materials for salty in 2nd book special mission 2-3. Problem is a rematch cost 200k silver and the mats are only possible rewards (so to get 5 of both mats you need 3+ rematches). Except maybe trasher the drops are not really good and for the achievement you need way too much in this short time. Thats why nobody is summoning him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dieben:

There are 2 items needed to summon SD. Only one type is being dispensed for free. The other is $5 per unit and 5 units are needed per summon.

no, you’re missing my point. even the FREE materials are not being distributed. they do not appear.

clearer?

Flag Post

I understood your original point, but I just checked and I have received mine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dieben:

I understood your original point, but I just checked and I have received mine.

your initial response did not indicate such; also that makes your second response irrelevant.

thanks for playing.

Flag Post

My initial response did not need to indicate such.
My second response remains relevant since it is a reply to yours that indicates that the issue you claim to have encountered is not widespread.
Thanks for being such a troglodyte, have a nice day. /snark

Flag Post

In regards to this update’s Salty dog issue, we have been keeping a close eye on the event to see how it turned out. And you were indeed correct, it wasn’t what we originally thought it would’ve been, and we will make sure to take that into account in the next design.