Missing Certification of War

9 posts

Flag Post

hey today (10/11/2013) i received a certification of war when i log in. When i go to the formula page, I cannot find my certification of war !!! Please help.

Flag Post

same problem here. i think it gave me a burning puimpkin head, instead. I’d rather have the certification of war

Flag Post

me aswell, but yesterday.

Flag Post

Same here. We’re supposed to have 2 certification of War, I think. But I got a burning pumpkin head instead of my certification of war thingy. Devs should fix this ASAP.

Flag Post

Same here.

Flag Post

same happened to me Too.
i should had 2 certification of war but i only got one

Flag Post

Same here!

Flag Post

Hi Guys. I’m very sorry about this, I’ve heard alot of reports about the missing Cert.

I will have everything checked out (it seem to be running ok with all the files so far, but I will test to find out exactly what is wrong)

If it is really an error on our end, I will find a way to give you all the items that I promised.

Also, to say I’m very sorry, please remember to log in tomorrow, with today’s update, I have added a new login bonus for tomorrow, 120 energy and 20 Gold. (I did not try with the cert again just in case it goes wrong again)

But I will keep everyone updated with this situation, I thank you all for your report.

Ahsa

Flag Post

I’m missing the cert too, by the way. However, thanks for the bonus!