Forums Triviador

New version

20 posts

Flag Post

sucks.

Question is too large. I reduce screen size such that the ground and figures are really small just to read the question quicker.
Why doesn’t it fly in with a plane pulling a banner anyway… :/

Time given to answer has been reduced, but your response time increased. Not possible below 1 sec for me. Latter is not a problem if it’s the same for everyone but I couldn’t answer 2 MC questions because I was too slow and one question was impossible to calculate in the time given.

Too many distractions, too much bling bling, too childish.

Flag Post

I agree on every single word.
I’m having trouble plotting a strategy with the new map design, and I wish a horrible death on all those bouncing soldiers (yes, even mine).

Flag Post

I hate them too…at least my eyes stopped jumping with them by now… Edit: nope, it makes me aggressive

change for change’s sake…was there a single complaint about graphics or gameplay speed?

what is also puzzling…I had tried the test version on world.triviador.com in the past week.
2nd account, not with the Kong email. I got merely past the bot stage (lvl 13).

But there was a help function edited daily, there were booster ads (hell of a lot), everything without Facebook.
Now it has gone there as well, not to say that we don’t see anything of this here on Kong. WHY?
For us it would’ve been at least a compensation for the graphic havoc.

old fellow in his mine vs cold shopping mall… :(

Flag Post

I can get used to everything in this new desing, but really, why make the map so big (including a large blank space below the continents) so that we cannot, at the same time, view to scores on top and the available boosters in the bottom??? Please reduce this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Ugh. It’s horrible and distracting. Why?

Flag Post

The question factory LOOKS nice.

Is there also someone who thinks about a brush-up of the process?
Many questions that are not more difficult than the average question in the game are dismissed …do developers care?…

Edit: still many bugs and glitches..annoying…I’m glad when I’m done with my adventures.

Edit 2:
Ok, changes are made in order to provide platforms for mobile devices. I understand that you have to keep up with the times…but new technology is not an argument in support of all the fancy stuff.

Focus and speed are essential for playing this game in ‘high-frequency mode’.
I make more mistakes and where is the flow?
I think the large contrast between too dark (board) and bright (question) background colors is tiring.

Flag Post

I would really prefer a monochromatic ;) background for the questions
without 3d effect of a banderole, shiny colors and shadows… not comfortable to read for me and unnecessary. Not to mention size.

The metallic blue sea is nice though… :) also the bugs are reduced and yay! soldiers
took off their bouncing boots.

Still, chat is disabled often during the game, why?
At the moment it doesn’t really matter because gameplay is still a constant rush…
I answer MC questions often on red alert.

Well, time will tell if this is as addicting as it used to be…

btw I need a typo correction booster plz, I think I would even spend money on it :D

Flag Post

Looks worse than before and disconnects all the time.
Not sure what the idea was behind this update.

Flag Post

I used to like using the chat, it least to say hi at the beginning of the game. Now it seldom works…

Flag Post

this new version is very bad. I think i’ll stop playing… like many people I think :(

Flag Post

It would be fine except it lags sometimes, which makes it impossible to beat high level people. The old version never had any problems.

Flag Post

In the NEW new version (since Feb 13th) I have no spaces in chatbox. Chatting had become difficult before, imagine now: hellofriendhowareyoutoday?… greatgamecongratulations!

Flag Post

Are you still having this problem?

Flag Post

The new version lags like hell. This game didn’t need to be changed. Triviador used to be my favorite game on Kongregate, but I’m seriously considering simply abandoning it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by THX_Support:

Are you still having this problem?

Sorry for the late answer! The problem is solved, thank you. I found another bug, though: I can’t see names of my Triviador friends in the ranklists. I see their pictures, but names only for Kongregate friends. Thanks!

Flag Post

Hi Arthur, Sorry for my very late response. We have been a bit overloaded here with things. Anyway, Many people have complained about this issue when we updated some new features a few weeks ago… however, I believe that it has been addressed. Are you still having this problem? If yes, I will forward your case to the coders so they can specifically look at your account. Sincerely, Triv Team.

Flag Post
Originally posted by THX_Support:

Hi Arthur, Sorry for my very late response. We have been a bit overloaded here with things. Anyway, Many people have complained about this issue when we updated some new features a few weeks ago… however, I believe that it has been addressed. Are you still having this problem? If yes, I will forward your case to the coders so they can specifically look at your account. Sincerely, Triv Team.

Yes, the bug is still there. I can’t see my friends names in the “friends” ranklist, unless they are Kongregate friends too. Something has indeed been fixed, since I had the same problem in all the ranklists and in the clan invitation menu: the friends ranklist is the only one still bugged. TY!

Flag Post

Since the Triviador Island problem seems unsolvable and some players always play ‘undercover’, a player search similar to clan search would be a cool feature.

Also, we have much less money now in the new version. Are prices for the serial boosters still the same and what are they? I couldn’t find the info in the help. Somehow you have to save in advance…

Flag Post

20 k, 50 k, 100 k, 200 k, 500 k. These are the prices for the serial boosters. I believe they are the same price as in the previous version.

Your ability to get gold has the same potential as in the previous version… only before you would collect little by little through treasure hunts and now you collect little by little via Taxes, however, as you go up in level, your taxes increase…. in the end, it all works out to be the same potential to earn gold in both versions.

I will submit your suggestion for a user search feature to the dev team.

The Triv island bug is well known to us and we are constantly trying to iron it out… it is proving to be a bit tricky though. Please be patient with us.

Flag Post

Thanks for your quick reply and in general for joining this forum and your assistance!

You’re right, the difference in gold might not be that substantial. For me it’s now equal to 1200 in daily treasure hunt + ingame treasures. And nice to see that I can bribe already two ministers with my gold, I thought they are more expensive :)

Triv Island is a bit annoying at times but not such a big issue, still I hope you can fix it.