Suggestions page 11

305 posts

Flag Post

at certain levels make it so you can upgrade more then just 2 things, like at lvl 30 you can upgrade 3 things at the same time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kayenka:

at certain levels make it so you can upgrade more then just 2 things, like at lvl 30 you can upgrade 3 things at the same time.

So true. I’m lvl 24 and basically fell about 500 upgrades behind schedule. Theres 16 houses which could need 13 upgrades each, 17 mines which could use 10 upgrades each. Then the other stuff, like arena, market, and etc.

The problem takes soooooo much time to upgrade something. My town hall and portal aren’t even finished upgrading, and I’m already 3/4 through to next level up, making me upgrade town hall and portal again !!!!!!!
This way I’ll never have ANY time to upgrade anything else?!
I’d suggest that you start with 1 building you can upgrade at a time at level 1. Then 2 buildings simulatenous upgrading at lvl 5.
3 at lvl 10
4 at lvl 15
5 at lvl 20

We need more building upgrades simultaneously and faster construction times thx!

Flag Post

I suggest having a small package of Cubits for sale, on Kongregate, for 15 Kreds. 5 cubits and 0 VIP would be fine.

Everyone that creates a Kongregate accounts gets 15 Kreds for free. This would slightly increase the income of this game, as people who will never charge money or use those free Kreds on other games would dump them here. You would simply be cleaning up people’s Kongregate pocket change.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnTi90d:

I suggest having a small package of Cubits for sale, on Kongregate, for 15 Kreds. 5 cubits and 0 VIP would be fine.

Everyone that creates a Kongregate accounts gets 15 Kreds for free. This would slightly increase the income of this game, as people who will never charge money or use those free Kreds on other games would dump them here. You would simply be cleaning up people’s Kongregate pocket change.

I think Kongregate has a rule against MMOs setting premium currency under a certain price; to prevent potential abuse of the system.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Confirmation emails are not required for credit card purchases on Kongregate unless there is something fishy going on with the credit card.

Flag Post

I would like to be able to set the AI of each unit individually

Flag Post

I’ve been hearing a lot of people chatter about “market bots” recently. They’re claiming that one is online 24/7 and snatches reds off of the market in under half of a second.

Suggestion: Add purchaser’s name to the mail that the buyer gets when he gets his gold. This would, at least, expose a bot, if one exists.

Alternate suggestion. Create a history database for the market and list it by item with the seller’s and buyer’s names. This would oust both the botter, if one exists, alt accounts that send their swag back to their main accounts and to whom those main accounts belong to.

Flag Post

Give Guilds the ability to use all skills eventually. Give us more levels on Guild Prowess so that we have something cool to work towards.

Flag Post

party portal clear rewards for each zone, as normal portal, but should be better rewards… + new zones for party portal/normal portal maybe.

that can make players to join party portal more than before, and makes them to try another/higher maps. this game needs more active players and party portal is good activity for it.

Flag Post

This game sorely needs to let players buy Skill Reset Scrolls for Gold.

Two Skill Reset Scrolls a month, from login rewards, are just a drop in the bucket. It takes upwards of ten resets to make a unit useful. Free players get to skill one.. maybe two heroes PER YEAR if they are lucky.

This game will always be “Pay to Win” as long as OGPlanet refuses to let free players reskill their heroes with Gold.

Flag Post

Please, double the inventory space. I had some guild members who left the game due the reason, that they didn’t have enough inventory space.

Flag Post

Please double the engineering research from 20% to 40% (decreased construction time of buildings)

beeing lvl 29 even if I stopped doing battles, it would take me 1-2 years of realtime to upgrade farms, houses to their max, and it gets worse every level up!

usually by the time I finished upgrading the town hall, I’m already 3/4 on the way to next level up, which leaves me no opportunity to upgrade anything else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wicky3d:

Please double the engineering research from 20% to 40% (decreased construction time of buildings)

beeing lvl 29 even if I stopped doing battles, it would take me 1-2 years of realtime to upgrade farms, houses to their max, and it gets worse every level up!

usually by the time I finished upgrading the town hall, I’m already 3/4 on the way to next level up, which leaves me no opportunity to upgrade anything else.

iv ebeen playing for close to 5 months and have everythigng maex except for 6 houses and 7 farms, and obviously not maxed warehouse/town hall because i dont count those

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wicky3d:

Like ^ said, you have enough time to max almost everything – your training hall, rally point and arena max out fast and once those are out of the picture, you have an extra week of building time to upgrade everything else.

Flag Post

Ok, new suggestion to make: update the album from the Oracle. It doesn’t include any heroes from the last 3 updates or so, would be nice to get a little extra now that the drawing pool size has increased by this much.

Flag Post

Allow T1 soul gems lvl 10+ to replace any T1 cards in Oracle formula. Allow T2 soul gems lvl 20+ replace any T2 cards in Oracle formula. Allow lvl 30+ T3 soul gems to replace any T3 in Oracle formula. That way it gives players a chance to earn the combine cards instead of shear luck.

EDIT: if loss of revenue from people buying fewer soulstone chests is a concern you could sell an item for 10-50 cubits for to increase hero exp for a day – a week by 10%-50%

Flag Post

I would just like a catalog book of all the possible heroes where it marks the ones I have/had (like the album in the oracle). My favorite part of these kinds of games is collecting the cards. I’d also like to read most of the descriptions/stories on the cards. Finally, it’d be fun to dream of what high level cards I could get.

Flag Post
Originally posted by marchhare:

I would just like a catalog book of all the possible heroes where it marks the ones I have/had (like the album in the oracle). My favorite part of these kinds of games is collecting the cards. I’d also like to read most of the descriptions/stories on the cards. Finally, it’d be fun to dream of what high level cards I could get.

yea mee too

Flag Post

I’d love to see the hero condition levels change in a predictable way. Specifically, for each day they sit out, their condition improves one step, until they reach par. On days the hero participates in battles or training there is a chance their condition will go up, down or remain unchanged. The proportions of those chances could be weighted by how much activity the hero participated in or the win % of battles they were in. Maybe there could even be a new building, a massage house, it would have limited slots but if you spent gold or resources or just were willing to park your hero there for one day it would grant an upward swing to the hero’s condition.

At very least…….don’t make it so a condition reset scroll can make the hero worse or same. This is nearly as irritating as skill resets that roll the skill you are trying to replace.

Flag Post

Hi, I am a noob, have been around this game for only three months, so it is possible that my suggestion is totally pointless due to lack of information. Anyways, here goes:

Suggestion: please finish the game – give us PvP !

It seems obvious that a game like this should allow the players to fight against each other. Right now, all we have for that is arena, coliseum and daily invasions. That’s a start, but that’s not really PvP.

The center of the map is empty, so my guess is that it was reserved for PvP. It would make sense to have strongholds there that each guild can try to control or something like that.

So how long will it take until you finally finish the game?

Right now, we are just playing alongside each other, which is kinda fun, but why pass on the PvP fun?

Flag Post

Maybe a “disable animation option” or a “lower quality button”? I’ve noticed that as I’ve leveled up, all the flashing lights and animations from my buildings and units have made game lag gone up. I can’t play a map without my laptop whirring like crazy, loading maps for half a minute, crashing, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by marchhare:

This would be awesome. Also a couple of suggestions for inventory management – One, make seed and crystal cards stackable, as triple and tier hero cards are. Two, make the ‘sort’ button auto-stack chests and above cards. Would help a lot in the fight against carpal tunnel :P

Flag Post

Military Lab could have a new tab [Elemental], in which you can raise % damage dealt/received for elemental damage, as well as improved elemental benefits from items.

Flag Post

what a wonderful event the devs have given us. all those wonderful packages for gold…. wait that’s not right ther are all available for (all together now) cubics. why not have some of the 1/player packages for gold or honor? seems like they only want the people who pay to be on their game.