Suggestions page 8

307 posts

Flag Post

GUILD SHOP – A separate Market in which guild members can sell items to other guild members without the items getting intercepted by non-guild members.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atalan:

GUILD SHOP – A separate Market in which guild members can sell items to other guild members without the items getting intercepted by non-guild members.

I don’t think this could work, this goes back to having items trading across accounts without any risk.

Flag Post

Well then here’s a possible compromise: REGIONAL MARKET or REGIONAL OPTION in MARKET (box you can check/click to activate) – Items sold here will only be seen by players in the same kingdom. Venizin to Venizin, Adriago to Adriago, Kiriti to Kiriti. It’s not so bad when someone snags an item you’re selling at discount to a guild member if the item won’t be as likely be used (though not impossible) against you and said guild member.

Flag Post

Why would we need a trading market with risk involve? If you don’t want multi-acc, alts-pumping, restrict accs from the same IP doing trade with each other or do things like many other webgame do to prevent multi acc.
Beside, even as the current market, ppl still have tons of ways to give and take from alts, how high the ratio of failed trading between main and alts do u think it is now? Actually it is much lower than the fair trading between 2 different ppl.
With the things going on now, gold cap is so low and there are no real useful way to spent tons of gold, most high tier items can only trade, not buy. By prevent free risk trading, we just hinder the market, make everyone afraid to do trade and annoy aftter the trade failed, putting the one who do it at unnecessary risk. Also, they don’t have any ways to know that they was scammed or just someone is quicker than them. Banning something just because u can’t stop ppl exploit it is not the right way.
If u want to fight alts problem, find another approach as the current one is just hinder many things and can’t even do a good job at all.

Flag Post

I think the solution isn’t too difficult. When selling an item, a player should have three options. “Short Term”, “Long Term” and “Protected Item”. When a “Protected Item” is put on sale, the game requires the buyer to answer a question (type in a number) such as:
“Wht is oen plus tow”. This way, it protects against such items being bought by an automated script or bot.

Flag Post

Yes, captcha would be nice. I don’t mind if they put the trade between players/guildmate on hold for further discussion. But they need to do something about those bots asap, they are getting really annoying.

Flag Post

Oh, good lord, no one is using a bot to buy things off of the market. Even if some loser did eventually write a bot to do something like that, it wouldn’t be that much more work to design it to solve captchas. The development team has more important things to work on than to fix things that aren’t broken.

Flag Post

Actually, quite a lot people who farm for reds with their alt accounts use bots to transfer reds to main in 0,2-0,3 seconds

Flag Post

Oh, no!.. Someone is clicking very quickly.. it must be a bot!..

Flag Post

Dare to put your red on the market and cancel it right after? Or do u not confident on your clicking in a same page with someone who just wandering in the market and see your red?
Captcha is born to fight bots, design a bot to solve captchas is much more work than u think it is. Even if u can make bots that can solve captcha, the process time will increase significantly and the trade will be complete by that time.
Whether the devs has more important things to do than reassure players that the game is bot-free or not is their problems, u don’t need to worry about it for them.

Flag Post

Market needs a new trade system.

If I, seller A tries to sell an item to buyer B
Unwanted buyer Z comes along and snatches up the item
that wasn’t F@#king meant for him.

Sellers in the market should be able to trade with specific
buyers they choose to sell to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toutaku:
Originally posted by Atalan:

I don’t think this could work, this goes back to having items trading across accounts without any risk.

Why not? Games like Wartune have guild shops. I shop in my guild’s shop
everyday. Haven’t heard of any problems of “trading across accounts” yet.

For the real scoops I always go to a games official forums.

Flag Post

Please make it so that you can’t get the heroes you’re using in combine out of the combine. Just as importantly, make it so that you can’t reroll the exact skill you’re trying to reroll. It’s ridiculous, wasteful, demoralizing, and making me want to quit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kamerynn:

Please make it so that you can’t get the heroes you’re using in combine out of the combine. Just as importantly, make it so that you can’t reroll the exact skill you’re trying to reroll. It’s ridiculous, wasteful, demoralizing, and making me want to quit.

I’ve been suggesting that since January. This would make the game MUCH LESS FRUSTRATING.

Sadly, the Korean developers don’t give a flying frog about us.

Flag Post

Maybe would be good if units would not attack enemy if he is confused.

Would be nice to have battle setting:
Set attack defined enemy class for your unit type.

Flag Post

Increase the chance of getting the next tier hero from combine from 1% to at least 50%. Preferably 100% (for 8 heros combined). Why, you ask? Even at 100%, it’ll take 8^4 heros to get to get 1 5 star hero. (that’s a grand total of 4012 1 stars). So, with 50%, it’ll be (8*2)^4, or 65,536 T1 heros for T5. Now, I don’t know the exact formulas or anything, but it seems to me that I’m being much more than reasonable. And don’t give me any “but you can get T5 heros from X so we won’t change it” BS. It’s not like it’s a lot to ask. That many heros (counting getting T2 and T3) would cost about 10 million soul stones. So please. Change it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

Increase the chance of getting the next tier hero from combine from 1% to at least 50%. Preferably 100% (for 8 heros combined). Why, you ask? Even at 100%, it’ll take 8^4 heros to get to get 1 5 star hero. (that’s a grand total of 4012 1 stars). So, with 50%, it’ll be (8*2)^4, or 65,536 T1 heros for T5. Now, I don’t know the exact formulas or anything, but it seems to me that I’m being much more than reasonable. And don’t give me any “but you can get T5 heros from X so we won’t change it” BS. It’s not like it’s a lot to ask. That many heros (counting getting T2 and T3) would cost about 10 million soul stones. So please. Change it.

I support this. It’s a fantastic idea. It would take some of the randomness out of the game, in exchange for slow progress.

If only the Korean developers actually cared about our opinions..

We lost another high spender, today. Kraids gave up after spending buckets of money trying to get some decent cards, while only pulling crap.. and then some newb pulled a Jessica.

Flag Post

I was going to play this game but it does not have any characters of color. I it make a practice to NOT support games that have human or humanoid character but do NOT have any of color. My suggestion is simple add avatar choices of characters of color also female character choices not available. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dlove13:

I was going to play this game but it does not have any characters of color. I it make a practice to NOT support games that have human or humanoid character but do NOT have any of color. My suggestion is simple add avatar choices of characters of color also female character choices not available. Thank you.

This is a Korean game. Koreans don’t like black people. (Honestly, they really don’t. Go to Google and type in “Koreans don’t like” and hit the space bar and Google will give you search suggestions and the first one is “black people.”)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnTi90d:
Originally posted by dlove13:

This is a Korean game. Koreans don’t like black people. (Honestly, they really don’t. Go to Google and type in “Koreans don’t like” and hit the space bar and Google will give you search suggestions and the first one is “black people.”)

This game has made you racist. 0:

Flag Post

Before I made any suggestion, I think I need to give GM my opinion about this topic.
This topic is 1 of the worst suggestion topics I’ve ever seen in all the games I’ve played. The introduction is just 1 sentence and there are no reply from GM whatsoever. It give me the impression that there are no one responsible who actually care about this topic at all. Please try harder to interact with players, words from GM could make ppl either stay or quit a game.

Anyways, my suggestion is that the game need more guild-activities and server daily activities, late game activities.
For exp: pp for guild-mate only, guild-map that can be unlock with exp. Party pvp for ppl in a same nation/guild. Guild shop or maybe guild oracle, which have more formula.
Daily quest which give great prize over a span of time. Daily/Weekly arena that let ppl freely use any heroes to pvp. Boss fight.
High-res consumtion battles that give out ss/Pol items that help high-lvl lords could get their hand on more cards easier.
Make oracle lvl can unlock high tier heroes. That would stop newbie/quitters get their hand on OP card and annoy veteran players.

Flag Post

Who cares if the veteran players are annoyed?They aren’t some race of Übermenschen.
If they don’t like “Noobs” getting OP cards and if they want some special treatment they should get their butts in gear and leave.

Flag Post

Lol, who need u (an alt) to care about veteran players? Some of those “Noobs” just want to spam atls untill they got an OP card, and more than half of those who get it quit in a short time.
It’s a common sense that ppl get annoy from good cards wasted. I don’t mind when a “new” players got good card (T4), I actually gratz them for make a good start. But OP cards (some T5 one) which everyone in the game wish for and farm ss for months to have a chance to get it is a different story.
And thank god u’re not a GM, as your mind and words is from a 5-years old brat.

Flag Post

First of all I’m not an Alt.Secondly I know how Vet Players tick, all they care about is themselves so don’t gimme righteous crap when all you wanna achieve is furthering the gap between “Vets” and “Noobs” like every single one of you out there.

Last line is just majorly laughable and has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said and is just for the sake of trying to polish your ego by picking on who you think is a complete noob.

Flag Post

1:You are both noobs.
2:Veterans>Newbs>Noobs.