Forums BattleCry

Hacked Army, over 13k points! page 2

46 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

that would allow them to basically cheat the campaign and the only way to make it more fun for the giant armies would be to make the levels too hard for normal armies (or just make the giant armies completely useless)

Flag Post

Let’s try to keep the vitriol at a minimum. Half the team is on vacation, and the last thing you want is me fiddling around the code.

Flag Post

*appply alcohol to burn area ^

Flag Post

actually isn’t it only moderators that can do that not developers? unless berzerk has a admin/moderator account

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raistlistin:

oh so instead of letting people see how much you suck, you hide my posts. fine be a little b1tch who can’t stand to have his feeling hurt. it’s what you get for releasing a half assed game

I think your forgetting that this game is relatively new, also that this is part MMO which means there will be bugs and that there will be updates so the game can’t really be called "half-assed’ considering it’s not really done. Also I’d love to see you try and make a better game and if read the rules your posts got removed cause there were too "vulgar’ and basically rage spam cause this guy had a better army then you can possibly have. Literally, cause he’s above the max point count.

Flag Post

My post probably got removed because i explained how people could hack this game :-) By the way, i don’t hack, i find it lame, by hacking you can’t enjoy the game any more and it is annoying to other players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gamecrazed:

oh so instead of letting people see how much you suck, you hide my posts. fine be a little b1tch who can’t stand to have his feeling hurt. it’s what you get for releasing a half assed game

I think your forgetting that this game is relatively new, also that this is part MMO which means there will be bugs and that there will be updates so the game can’t really be called "half-assed’ considering it’s not really done. Also I’d love to see you try and make a better game and if read the rules your posts got removed cause there were too "vulgar’ and basically rage spam cause this guy had a better army then you can possibly have. Literally, cause he’s above the max point count.

if the game is not done, then why did it get released? releasing an unfinished game is half-a$$ed

Flag Post

http://imgur.com/xOzhFfm
Go to this Link and you will see an army that is well over 1000 points, Don’t believe Me in type in DontAttackMe in the add friend’s bar and click on his 1st army and you will each unit is well over 100 points and yet he has the whole board full!

AHA! some challange huh?
ehh next time make it better!

use: [3x armageddon staff; 7x ultima staff; 10x naked] all vermins
see the picture:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7WLn6cazeQEdm9zQ2xuVlo0Y0U/edit?usp=sharing

Flag Post

if the game is not done, then why did it get released? releasing an unfinished game is half-a$$ed

a game is never finished untill the developers are done updating it

Flag Post
Originally posted by sargent179:

a game is never finished untill the developers are done updating it

^This

Flag Post

My post also got deleted because I kinda explained how to cheat, sorry! Berzerk normally has the silly anti-cheat protection but this time they only took care of the money. And even still it’s very easy to get an unlimited amount of money so they should look at that again! (I’m not talking about using a macro Clicker or anything like that) It’s true, you’re not supposed to use programs to look for exploits, but i’m guessing alot of people that got the full collection didn’t really put that much time in it. Most people take the easy way, can you blame them? :D

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post

Most Definitely.

Flag Post

its no fun when you only have 1000 points.you should have 10000 points

Flag Post

kongregate is stupid its has some fun games but battle cry should really have 10000 points orthis is no fun.

Flag Post

that is the point it is too see you can make the powerfulest army with 1000